House Rules Apply

Minimum of 10 Lines, No More than 16

Round 1 Battles are Due on Sunday at Midnight Pacific

Explained Votes Only!

Good' Luck

ill nik-A
01-24-2013, 10:07 AM
Welcome!

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?407-Round-1-Sik-vs-Meth-OPEN-FOR-VOTES
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?414-Round-1-Swerve-vs-Boredom-(OPEN-FOR-VOTES)
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?409-Round-1-Nice-vs-Zenland-(OPEN-FOR-VOTES)
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?410-Round-1-Hush-vs-The-gr8-genitial-(OPEN-FOR-VOTES)

Utmost
01-24-2013, 03:28 PM
checkin in

ill nik-A
01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
10 sent to gow

Utmost
01-28-2013, 05:02 AM
sent 10

God Of War
01-28-2013, 02:07 PM
utmost verse

Ura Decrepid fuck, powder abuser vetted smuck; so keep clutchin ya fables
my white lie is sayin Niks good, Ur White Lie is cut on the table.. ready to stuff in ya nasal
I'll leave u limbless n sloppy, Take YOU as a Souvenir from my binge wit the shotty
& since I Hail from Parts Unknown, it also explains why the police are missin ya body
Neigh SHIT on you the instant ya provided a pic; now Im pipin ya chick til her hymen just splits
So dont make this a pissing contest...Cos whether its AOB or ya girl; they just say "UT, I. is a bitch"
young muscle turned father time into completely flab (http://www.artofbattling.com/forum/#), since that coke habit was deletin fat
I'd say Age hasnt been kind to you Nik, but its more like Age hauled off and beat THAT ASS!!!
Nigga ya done
If u a soldier, thats quite the claim; set an ambush n suprise you wit blades
slice up ya frame..then send u to ur group home just to make sure this L derives in pain

.done

ILL NIK A VERSE

Niggaz scared to battle me cuz I’m truly a star
If u want the Utmost respect, u gettin murdered by throwaway bars like the noobie u are
Don’t give a fuck if u an alias u still getting clowned cuzz
So if u try & weasel ur way to bein worth something… its just material to make mink coats (http://www.artofbattling.com/forum/#) out of
This is a sound off & I got punches bashin all dreams
So if u ready to Duke it out… my fists are the entire Hurricanes basketball team
But there wont be an upset here cuz I’m rapin u yo
& If u’re looking for one… then its one hell of an April fool’s joke
U got wack lines after wack lines while I give clowns hell boy
It’s such a vicious cycle… it’d win (http://www.artofbattling.com/forum/#) championships for Lance Armstrong without steroids

Geno
01-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Well. Utmost has potential.. but I feel like he was forcing his shit too much, or maybe trying to hard or something. Didn't really land not one punch worth quoting for me. The closest he came was uti shit. And that was a hell of a stretched play.

Nika came basic as hell. Just like he claimed in his verse. But I feel like his opener and closer was enough to win for him, had a couple cool stabs inbetween but went soft imo.. anyway, still a win

V-nika

Sharp
01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Elder writhes

v

Vicious cycle

Utmost was more aggressive statements, while Nika's punches were overall stronger. That L derives/elder writhes was a actually really good, but it the rest of the verse couldn't support it. Much closer than I was expecting, but nika clearly didnt spend any time on it. Having said that, he did more than enough to win. Keep up though, Uptmost, you definitely are on the right track

V/ Nika

Allen Knight
01-29-2013, 04:09 PM
I'll leave u limbless n sloppy, Take YOU as a Souvenir from my binge wit the shotty
& since I Hail from Parts Unknown, it also explains why the police are missin ya body

Vs

If u want the Utmost respect, u gettin murdered by throwaway bars like the noobie u are
So if u try & weasel ur way to bein worth something… its just material to make mink coats out of
So if u ready to Duke it out… my fists are the entire Hurricanes basketball team

V/nik, he was alot more consistent wit fresher concepts, utmost came wit to many played bars on nik
he has potential but wording needs a little work an def concepts but that bar i quoted was cool,
i got nik here, props yah'll. cool read

SiK
01-29-2013, 08:36 PM
young muscle turned father time into completely flab, since that coke habit was deletin fat
I'd say Age hasnt been kind to you Nik, but its more like Age hauled off and beat THAT ASS!!

Vs

So if u try & weasel ur way to bein worth something… its just material to make mink coats
It’s such a vicious cycle… it’d win championships for Lance Armstrong without steroids

Utmost came pretty decent here.....wording was off in spots but definetly got the potential to be a beast in text. Nika didnt bring his best as im sure we all can tell....IMO almost took this battle a little too lightly but I was REALLY feelin the mink coat and armstrong lines...No real haymakers here but ima have to go wit Nik on 1 more quote and consistency.

V/Nik

Hush
01-30-2013, 12:41 PM
my white lie is sayin Niks good, Ur White Lie is cut on the table.. ready to stuff in ya nasal
Neigh SHIT on you the instant ya provided a pic; now Im pipin ya chick til her hymen just splits
So dont make this a pissing contest...Cos whether its AOB or ya girl; they just say "UT, I. is a bitch"

Ut did pretty good, I was pleasantly suprised.

So if u try & weasel ur way to bein worth something… its just material to make mink coats out of

NIk had harder hits and better unquotables

good battle tho

Ut got potential

v/nik

Sn00p
01-30-2013, 03:35 PM
^aite. feels slightly old unfortunately
^like the wording. concept's not bad
^not bad
young muscle turned father time into completely flab, since that coke habit was deletin fat
I'd say Age hasnt been kind to you Nik, but its more like Age hauled off and beat THAT ASS!!!
^lol. wording was nice. concept is a little simple
If u a soldier, thats quite the claim; set an ambush n suprise you wit blades
slice up ya frame..then send u to ur group home just to make sure this L derives in pain
^cool

vs.

^solid opener
^decent
^cool
But there wont be an upset here cuz I’m rapin u yo
& If u’re looking for one… then its one hell of an April fool’s joke
^hmm. decent
It’s such a vicious cycle… it’d win championships for Lance Armstrong without steroids
^aite

this is way closer that the votes show imo. utmost reminds me of c.gaffle. he has quite nice concepts, but sometimes they're somewhat hidden in the lines. i like that style tho, and i like his wording too. for me it was ut's last 2 versus nik's 1st three. all the bars in this battle were decent too, but those were the best. and becuz it's 3-2 in nik's favor, i gotta give it to him. i could actually see this going either way tho, so mad props to ut. he has mad potential. props to both.
v/nik

Cashius
01-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Ut was decent. Parts unknown and age kind were ok. Nothing else stood out.

Nik had weasel, duke, and cycle.

They were enough to take it.

Nik.

Orc
01-30-2013, 06:36 PM
experience won out here. utmost done good he just needs to work more on making his punches hit. cool concepts and refreshing style. nik was ok. done enuff to win. barely

~RustyGunZ~
01-30-2013, 08:59 PM
parts unknown

vs

duke, lance armstrong

I feel like Utmost had some cool plays, but it just seems he tried really hard amd forced some ideas that just difnt come off smoothly.. like the concept was decent enough but the wording and execution was just off to me.. I liked the cycle/steroid/armstrong play the best, Nik was more polished and better executed

V/Lika