PDA

View Full Version : Line For Line Session 3 - VOTING.

trap.
02-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Alright folks, the Session 3 Cypher is officially closed. What you need to do is vote on your top two favorites in the Cypher. Those two with the top votes will be in the running for the final Line For Line Cypher, which will take place during the Finals of Back to Basics.

Session 4 Cypher will open when threads are made for Round 4 in the Back to Basics Tourney. If you aren't one of the two that made it in Session 1, 2, or 3 keep battling it out in Session 4. Once you have made it as a winner of one of the Sessions, you cannot win again, but you are still able to vote for other winners.

Session 3 can be found right below this thread. Read all of the lines and place your vote in this thread.

*Example:

1 -*
2 -*

You also need to give an explanation for your votes.

Sn00p
02-20-2013, 01:55 PM
i got namix as the clear winner. he had some really dope bars in there and even tho he seemed a little rusty at times, he still was pretty consistent. as for the 2nd, i'm not really sure. either chyeah or sharp nine. i'm leaning towards sharp here, because he had more clear quotes to me. this is very close tho. and there are even some other ppl that i can see getting votes as the 2nd place. well, anyways, for me it's
1-namix
2-sharp nine

Allen Knight
02-20-2013, 02:07 PM
namix, took 1st
i thought it was tough to pick between boredom, sharp, & chyeah
but ima say sharp for second but close

namix
02-21-2013, 03:52 AM
thanks for the review fellas.

still think this idea is great, and should pick up steam over time if we stick to it - great stuff trap.

Dominate
02-22-2013, 03:36 PM
trap Sn00p or someone else,

If u got time could you put all the lines in one post? I.e chyeah dropped this: ...... Then obey dropped this: ....... Etc? Would make it easier to vote and also easier to quote stuff an give feedback

Sn00p
02-22-2013, 04:21 PM
trap Sn00p or someone else,

If u got time could you put all the lines in one post? I.e chyeah dropped this: ...... Then obey dropped this: ....... Etc? Would make it easier to vote and also easier to quote stuff an give feedback

Uhh, that's a LOT of work though. I might do it for the final champs' session tho.

Dominate
02-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Aight nevermind I got it-

Namix in first pretty clearly, lot of cool bars. Second is closer between everyone else that posted basically, but ima give it to Sharp Nine. honourable mention to Boredom who might have got second if he'd posted as much