PDA

View Full Version : No Showed

Flow
02-22-2013, 08:30 AM
As the pussy no showed which I half expected, I aint going to get any feedback on my drop, what people liked, what people didnt, what people got and what people missed.

So if any of you lot can just give some feedback when you get a chance, be much appreciated.

The drop was:

you facing me?! surely someone told you to stop before your rep gets a stomp?
youll sink in this comp, faster then a cinder block tied to yo neck n placed face first in a swamp
While im online youll always be outshined, im spittin fire cant knock me from the top!
Me burning you in this drop is the only time your name gets close to what is considered hot!
Girls call me Buzz - cus im always cumming to the rescue when we bump and we grind
Your woody - always shoutin 'reach for the sky' to boys called andrew tuggin you from behind!
After you evaded Bruce Waters an Camp Bell, son you still think you can blow up?
You must be bitch made cus they didnt have a single punch an you were too pussy to show up!
We charging for him to see Ill? cus he just had the privellage to witness it
cus the only time your name is next to skill, is next to Flo Real in this title bitch
calls himself rayge and acts like hes a beast like wolverine but what he really means...
is he paints figurines jacks off too a 14 inch black......pc screen wearin nothin but navy timberlands and unzipped skinny jeans

ill nik-A
02-22-2013, 11:10 AM
I'll look at this later

Flow
02-26-2013, 11:35 AM
ill nik-A

Moving forward with the next battle - feel free to pick apart and destroy my ideas for my battle with camp bell.

Im a few steps up from you - but unlike meth ill humor you with a contribution
Because your 3 steps down from me - judging from yo pic not jus in skill but also evolution
People say I am cancerous - cus my skills man, I'm Ill as fuck
The only time you hear the above - is to explain which one your not
Im known as the falling rock - cus i go in hard when i drop
your more like a cock - feels hard wit pussys but mostly your just a flop
I checked your twitter... I smiled... when i saw the many concepts to use
then i realised no-one else would bother looking...but hey! least you finally got a view

ill nik-A
02-26-2013, 12:07 PM
First one is too wordy but can work
Don't like the which one ure not and Nooo way at cock line
View was kinda weak

Flow
02-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Ok so need to reword 1st one
the second one is a no
cock one is a no
view one needs more sting

What were your thoughts on the rayge drop while i go your attention fam ill nik-A