PDA

View Full Version : BA TITLE TOURNAMENT RND2 - Ill nik-A vs Utmost - ILL NIKA WINS

Defiant
02-26-2013, 02:18 PM
BA TITLE TOURNAMENT RND1
Winner becomes the first AOB BA Champion
10 Lines Min/Max
House Rules
Due Sunday 11.59PM EST
4-0 or first to 5
Utmost ill nik-A

ill nik-A
02-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Welcome!

ill nik-A
03-03-2013, 08:29 AM
Ext

Utmost
03-03-2013, 10:27 PM
word. thought this tourney was dead

ill nik-A
03-04-2013, 08:33 PM
10 sent

Utmost
03-05-2013, 02:13 AM
sent

Defiant
03-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Ill nik-a's verse

I beat u a lot to a little & u think it was close? Nigga, u’re lost
If u showed promise… it was a pinky one while all my other fingers were crossed
I’m considered a boss, I don’t know why u bother for
u’re not makin noise on this site… utmost is just a faggot name for who utters more
Fuck age nigga I live a fast life & urs cannot touch mine
I’ll still be getting fine bitches when I turn 40… u’re just Manti Te’o’s time at the combine
I crush dimes, I lie to fuck em but in impressive ways
I’ll mack to them on that French tip… u pay for their manicure & not make it to 2nd base
Plus everyone knows who I am so fuck this silly noob yo
& if u try & bring up Spanish points… then I’m here to tomahawk dunk on Ricky Rubio

Defiant
03-05-2013, 01:14 PM
UTMOST'S VERSE

Ur 1 heater per drop wont even fly, fuck those generics ya tryna sneak by
talk about a vanilla wafer YOU to top it off.. Nik, coldstone's everywhere are lookin for a resupply
Everyday ur in disc. wit some bullshit Self Hype thread - Nik u do NO harm
AOB's resurrectin text for a speed E-recovery..this old junkie's tryna steal the needle for his own arm
YOU get zero chicks. theres no proof otherwise, to be honest
Nik wondered why he had such a strange way wit women... but he could never put his finger on it
Uve been in the limelight fora bit, but uve just become played n bland
& Now we want you off the stage just n swift ...like you just had a Kanye rant
Die old fucker, fully cocked heckler n koch'll doze n darken ya nite
ur blood wont just run cold Nik... it'll be chillin with Han in frozen carbonite

Defiant
03-05-2013, 01:18 PM
0-0 VOTEEEEEE

Hollywood
03-05-2013, 04:23 PM
showed promise, French tip

vs.

speed E recovery

vanilla wafer was a dope concept too, but I don't like what you did w/ it

in all honestly this was a lot closer than I thought it would be, decent battle. I think Nik slacked a little, but he still did just enough to take it IMO. props to both, V/Nik

Sn00p
03-08-2013, 02:42 PM
nik had fingers crossed and french tips. utmost had his 1st two w/ his opener being lotb, creativity wise. but unfortunately, his wording was a little off. like the opener was still okay. but the 2nd bar just fell flat towards the end. and then ut got a little less creative towards the end. if he had kept up his fresh bars, i woulda given it to him, even tho nik's wording was better. but yea, like this, i got nik in a very close one. ut really has bars tho. he just needs a little cleaner wording. he might be c. gaffle tbh lol. props to both tho. cool little read.
v/nik

Allen Knight
03-08-2013, 03:45 PM
I beat u a lot to a little & u think it was close? Nigga, u’re lost
If u showed promise… it was a pinky one while all my other fingers were crossed
Fuck age nigga I live a fast life & urs cannot touch mine
I’ll still be getting fine bitches when I turn 40… u’re just Manti Te’o’s time at the combine
I crush dimes, I lie to fuck em but in impressive ways
I’ll mack to them on that French tip… u pay for their manicure & not make it to 2nd base

Vs

Everyday ur in disc. wit some bullshit Self Hype thread - Nik u do NO harm
AOB's resurrectin text for a speed E-recovery..this old junkie's tryna steal the needle for his own arm
YOU get zero chicks. theres no proof otherwise, to be honest
Nik wondered why he had such a strange way wit women... but he could never put his finger on it

V/nik, this was pretty close tbh, ut had a solid verse the opener could been dope if it was worded diff
the concept was cool just didnt hit but i got nik imo wit a more consistent verse an one more quote
his misses were still decent, but still close battle props yah'll.

Defiant
03-14-2013, 01:59 PM
3-0

VOTEEEE UP I NEED TO PUT THE FINALS UP

Sharp
03-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Showed promise, French Tip

v

Vanilla Wafer, Speed - E recovery

I thought that vanilla wafer line was a slick concept that could've hit harder. Have to edge it to Nik for being more consistent with the verse as a whole, and French tip being the lotb for me. Close one. I can see Utmost making waves soon tho I doubt he's gaffle. But yeah,

V/ Nik