03-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Ext

Sn00p
03-04-2013, 12:02 PM
sure

ill nik-A
03-05-2013, 11:12 PM
u tryin to help build this site, I'm here to clown kids
Fuck ur administrative assistance… at a workplace thats secretary here its aka GOW’s bitch
Now quit, my style’s fresh plus my apparel’s finer
I’ll even buy my baby Jordan’s… u’d rock ugly Sketchers autographed by Harold Miner
I’ma battle rhymer slash pimp gettin my hard cock cherished
ur girl acts innocent with u… But I have her goin both ways like Harbaugh’s parents
leave this mark embarrassed, king of the jungle here to murk gays
a leopard cant change his spot… but u’ve never stopped being a pussy in the first place
havin 99 mentions & a bitch aint 1 threads are wack dude
so if yall want to add to the I’m proud to be a faggot accomplishment… just holler @snoop

Sn00p
03-05-2013, 11:35 PM
is it nik-ah or nik-ay? must be the latter, cuz...

i'll sever ur hands to make sure we never again see ya here
the way i cut nik-a index off, all stock trading in japan will cease for at least a year
& 38 is ooold, dude. by now, ya only chance is ur death
u're the type writer that never got over those things losing their relevancy for txt
plus hush asked why u still care & u said u gotta leave loud as u can
but dating girls that'd make pauly d yell grenade does NOT mean u go out w/ a bang
1 more line of coke & ur nostrils are gone. they're better invincible
cuz the way ur nose looks, harry will have to hit u w/ a killing curse on general principle
& collecting shoes? i'll put u among the names i'd love to hit
so after this u won't have any new kicks, but u will be crossing jordan off a list

~RustyGunZ~
03-05-2013, 11:55 PM
harbough line was fiya the rest was just decent sketchers line got a laugh. anything pussy/cat is gonna be eh

vs

japan stockmarket flames. him being old nah was to basic. pauly d likes poopdick but the bar was clever. voldemort line was a creative concept didnt hit for me though. closer was nice.

v/snoop nik had a nice verse though

Hollywood
03-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Harbaugh’s parents (LOTB)

vs.

opener, grenade

since it's such a short battle, I gtg w/ Snoop for having one more quotable, but the Harbaugh line was the only real haymaker IMO. nice mix of swag & creativity on that one, but overall I've seen better from both, so this was kind've disappointing

V/Snoop

bleak
03-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Harbaugh's parents was ill, but the rest of the verse was played too safe. the leopard/pussy line, you already knew was played, but I liked the flip. The closer was kinda awkward, you could have condensed it to make it read a bit better.

vs.

Jap market I had to read twice, but it was worth it. LOTB imo, nik's Harbaugh line wit a close second. I liked the creativity, or at least whatever creativity you can put into a battle against someone who's had every insult thrown his way. Old jokes obv don't cut the bill wit Nik anymore, and I don't feel like you did much with that line. The other 4 made up for it tho, as that was the only true miss in my eyes.

V/Snoop

Dope girl
03-08-2013, 08:32 PM
I enjoyed reading both, both had some lines, snoop came out more creative.
Vote-Snoop

Dominate
03-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Fuck ur administrative assistance… at a workplace thats secretary here its aka GOW’s bitch
lol good punch/personal
I’ll even buy my baby Jordan’s… u’d rock ugly Sketchers autographed by Harold Miner
wp is cool but punch isn't too strong
ur girl acts innocent with u… But I have her goin both ways like Harbaugh’s parents
heh, funny flip
leave this mark embarrassed, king of the jungle here to murk gays
a leopard cant change his spot… but u’ve never stopped being a pussy in the first place
no.
havin 99 mentions & a bitch aint 1 threads are wack dude
so if yall want to add to the I’m proud to be a faggot accomplishment… just holler @snoop
ehhh no I wasn't really feeling this

Verse started well but fell off bad at the end

the way i cut nik-a index off, all stock trading in japan will cease for at least a year
The bar is fire if that is how his name is pronounced... buuut everything kind of rests on that and I'm pretty certain it's pronounced "nik-uh"... iunno... I'll give it some credit
& 38 is ooold, dude. by now, ya only chance is ur death
u're the type writer that never got over those things losing their relevancy for txt
cool, not bad
but dating girls that'd make pauly d yell grenade does NOT mean u go out w/ a bang
haha dope, this was LOTB to me
cuz the way ur nose looks, harry will have to hit u w/ a killing curse on general principle
u mean invisible.... I like how u worded this - 'on general principle' - but harry potter references just seem a little bit lame/nerdy imo
so after this u won't have any new kicks, but u will be crossing jordan off a list
good. slightly obscure/outdated saying but it still works

Best bars were Grenade, Harbaugh, GOWs bitch, in that order
OK/decent bars were Harold miner and the rest of Snoop's verse bar harry potter line
Harry potter and Nik's last 2 bars were misses

So,

Snoop had 1 dope, 3 OK, 1 miss
Nik had 2 dope, 1 OK, 2 misses

Got Snoop taking it but only barely bc his dope bar was better than Nik's 2 and his miss wasn't as bad as Nik's 2.

v/ Sn00p

RPK
03-09-2013, 11:17 PM

vs.

Almost everything in this battle was quotable. I think snoop had one more quotable though.
V/ Snoop