PDA

View Full Version : Simon SeversTons VS. Jimmy - JIMMY WINS

Simon SeversTons
01-01-2014, 07:45 AM
Jimmy... 4 bars, due in 24 hrs, g'luck to you.

Bender
01-01-2014, 02:25 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=39104
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=40121

Texcellence
01-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Jimmy... 4 bars, due in 24 hrs, g'luck to you.

Go and vote on some battles.

Simon SeversTons
01-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Go and vote on some battles.

Yeah Ima have links ready real soon on both the drops I posted.

Bender
01-01-2014, 06:55 PM
This guy has bled and bruised, time to heal your wounds little faggot
and put more Red and Blue on ice……than the 2014 Winter Classic
you’ll need a gun to get anybody to raise their hands above their head
and they still won’t play your games because nobody gives a fuck what Simon Says
you’re bound to make the top eight in the cypher series but get it straight
it’s only because nobody wants Chyeahh to participate
so chill, you are one person I’d love to kill
because nobody will even care when you’re dead…..#Uncle Phil

Simon SeversTons
01-01-2014, 09:46 PM
I need a little extension.

Bender
01-02-2014, 01:07 PM
No problem

Simon SeversTons
01-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Sorry for the delay. Caught up on something else, much focus wasnt on this.

Expos:
- Kevin McCallister is played by Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone.

At 10:50, here we go...

I present: Simon deading this mark - so fuck if this clown had wrote a rhyme for me!
Since he's "Jim?" Then Im "flexing with bars" with-out even "sculpting my physique!"

Funny how Jimmy wanna type with a hot free, but his shook type wouldnt CROSS ME!
His last battle WHEW - its like Jim has a bad knack with food, the way "Ry's wasnt salty!"
(rice/Rys=Ryan 12)

I never liked this dude but don’t get Jimmy wrong

There is something wrong with you Ryan I can’t put my Finger on it but I’ll try

I hope you burn in hell and after you die and you’re lyin’ in dirt

^ This is his setups in his battle with Ryan. YIKES.

Jims not clever at battlin'! Plus his ^ "setups were all over the place" - "Kevin McCallister"
But we dont gotta look at a "skateboard" to know that youre a "REGULAR" ...amatuer!

JESUS, youve written your lines weak... AND ALSO dont scribble more rhymes PLEASE!
So I dont mean craved frozen dessert whenever you see "Jimmy's on ice?" *SCREAM*

G'luck, Jimmy.

Sharp
01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Simon SeversTons vote on two battles and drop the links here please

Simon SeversTons
01-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Alrightey.

Simon SeversTons
01-04-2014, 07:37 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=35021
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=43108

Bender
01-13-2014, 01:56 AM
up

Certain
01-13-2014, 01:56 AM

Expos:

I present: Simon deading this mark - so fuck if this clown had wrote a rhyme for me!
Since he's "Jim?" Then Im "flexing with bars" with-out even "sculpting my physique!"

Funny how Jimmy wanna type with a hot free, but his shook type wouldnt CROSS ME!
His last battle WHEW - its like Jim has a bad knack with food, the way "Ry's wasnt salty!"
(rice/Rys=Ryan 12)

Jims not clever at battlin'! Plus his ^ "setups were all over the place" - "Kevin McCallister"
But we dont gotta look at a "skateboard" to know that youre a "REGULAR" ...amatuer!

JESUS, youve written your lines weak... AND ALSO dont scribble more rhymes PLEASE!
So I dont mean craved frozen dessert whenever you see "Jimmy's on ice?" *SCREAM*

G'luck, Jimmy.

Is this a verse? It looks like the remnants of a peer-editing session from a high school introduction to poetry class.

Simon SeversTons
01-13-2014, 02:00 AM
This is my verse. I didnt go my hardest as you can tell.

Fart
01-13-2014, 06:42 PM
vote jimmy
simon you don't need to explain bars that don't have punches in them let alone format them like we're stupid.

Allen Knight
01-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Wow

Simon SeversTons
01-14-2014, 12:42 AM
vote jimmy
simon you don't need to explain bars that don't have punches in them let alone format them like we're stupid.

Wow, indeed. Hate votes, let them continue. Obviously concepts arent shit now days.

Certain
01-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Simon SeversTons: I don't recall reading many worse verses in my 13 years on text rap websites. Your stuff in the cypher somehow was better.

Jimmy: The opener was OK. The Simon Says line was OK enough. The last line was stupid and untrue. You did enough.

Vote: Jimmy

Allen Knight
01-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Wow, indeed. Hate votes, let them continue. Obviously concepts arent shit now days.

No I was saying wow at how wack u verse was faggot haha

Simon SeversTons
01-14-2014, 01:04 AM
Damnit, I suck.

Smh...

Sharp
01-14-2014, 01:20 AM
be nice allen

i'll drop a constructive vote tomorrow and if the reaction is 'you guys dont get it' clown away

actually liked the home alone concept tbh

Simon SeversTons
01-14-2014, 02:06 AM
No Sharp Nine, I forfeit this battle.

I'll admit I loss.

Certain
01-14-2014, 02:10 AM
I present: Simon deading this mark - so fuck if this clown had wrote a rhyme for me
Since he's Jim, then Im flexing with bars without even sculpting my physique
Funny how Jimmy wanna type with a hot free, but his shook type wouldnt cross me
His last battle - WHEW - its like Jim has a bad knack with food, the way Ry's wasnt salty
Jims not clever at battlin'. Plus his setups were all over the place - Kevin McCallister
But we dont gotta look at a skateboard to know that youre a REGULAR ...amatuer!
JESUS, youve written your lines weak... and also dont scribble more rhymes please
So I dont mean craved frozen dessert whenever you see Jimmy's on ice? SCREAM

Next time, try formatting the verse like that, for starters. You still used an ice scream line, though, and the wittiest part of the verse (as Sharp Nine pointed out) was a Home Alone line you buried as a setup.

Sharp
01-15-2014, 01:55 PM

Expos:
i think of text battles as a bunch of jokes... if you have to explain them its usually not as funny. there's usually a way to make most concepts i've seen dudes make an expo for understandable

this is a good, albeit basic nameflip. Jim/gym is done, and 'bars' have been flipped every way possible since 98. only things that could've made this hit would be tying it into a current event (like if every single YMCA in america burnt down you could tie that into destroying jim/gym) or incredibly effective wording
(rice/Rys=Ryan 12)
tbh i dont really get how you're getting rice out of ryan. you could work with ry's but that would sound more like rise

this setup was a cool idea, the punchline was confusing... if you were trying to do a more longbarish/hit in every line thing i definitely would've put the home alone thing at the end
i scream you scream we all scream... the key to a good bar is the same thing as a joke, that unpredictable element

G'luck, Jimmy.

as a whole, i'd honestly say this was a pretty normal new guy drop, the home alone concept could've been a pretty heavy hitter but it kind of got hidden.

and no hate, but the way you format your verses is a little distracting. i dont really have a problem with any verse structure as long as it doesn't take away from it. you should talk to phuck yew about that, he's an old longbar vet who's adjusted to shortbar pretty well

big baby
01-20-2014, 08:54 PM
simon u suk da baby peen