PDA

View Full Version : bleak (2-1) vs. Split (1-1) BLEAK WINS

bleak
02-28-2013, 03:45 PM
WHIPPIN UP THESE LOSSES FOR SPLIT.
THIS IS A S&F THAT IS STRICTLY ABOUT CARS.
Reg S&F rules, so vote on those premises. It's just about cars.

14 lines due ASAP, 3 days is the deadline.
FEBRUARY 31, 2013 11:59 PST...

bleak
02-28-2013, 04:00 PM
chuh

So now checking isn't cool enough for you? Split

Split
03-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Check kid I'm a busy man

bleak
03-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Changed it to 14 take your time. Split

Those Twin T's, I call it deuce deuces. Clutch and your coupe's losing.
This Vette's hittin ninety, with impeccable timing, and moot boosting.
The roof goofed and fell off. It should hit you in like 20 seconds flat.
He wrecked and smacked, he lacks the heart. Get buck? The Lac is flexin back.
Dressed in black, from top to street. I've got to know- who's toppin bleak?
The roof is carbon. too quick, this ruthless Rar will bark and rock the peaks.
Google his whip. It's under frugally spent, piece of shit that lacks the pull
I got them 18's, this brake fiend is dragged to the finish w/o a knack for fulls.
Red lining on my sneakers, rims shinin n they speechless, toppin triple digits.
Ridin, shiftin. Slidin, driftin. This '92 Civic is whippin and hittin limits.
I got a Supra, that coupe is the swiftest when the needle is touching the roof.
Like Evil Knieval. Breezin, I'll leave em in dust when the clutch gets me through.
There's less miles on this Beamer... than the dials on your speakers. True story.
In sixth gear, My Bugatti's rowdy. List fear as your emotion when I'm reachin two fourty.

Split
03-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Posting today

Split
03-11-2013, 01:20 PM
BMW M5, limiter chipped, hairpins clipped into sections at the apex while you cut corners and cost,
I'm Mad Maxxin on these avenues, Lowell connectors, like Pirellis came for pennis at the local gas stop,
My drivings anything but orthodox, like Eight and the tar never split at the limits of grip-
Scandinavian Flick to opposite lock, F1 visions mean zip when my rims skatin up ya block.
Zero to sixty in twenty tenths, half a second later brake to naught fore the cop spots his radar.
Fuck you know about racecars? My odometer stopped at 180, too much heads up drag and drift,
Dodge Stealth conquering Mercedes, Magnums and faggots with shift assist- its a lifestyle kid,
Im about the adrenaline rush. Metal on skin, gear's clutched, the hammer falls like a junkie and his syringe..
You're a soft faker, all ya know is black smoke and fear of white lines, red n blue lights growin in ya mirror-
I'm closer than I appear. Shit, the Stig couldn't fuck with this- i been drunk off the power surge,
Bleak and friends been goin at in shifts. First to third, magnificent attempts for kids runnin at the master,
Blacklist 1, Most Wanted n top of the ladder- good luck climbin rungs with 6k pumped in ya Civic and zero balance...

Flow
03-12-2013, 01:18 PM
The roof goofed and fell off. It should hit you in like 20 seconds flat.
He wrecked and smacked, he lacks the heart. Get buck? The Lac is flexin back.
Dressed in black, from top to street. I've got to know- who's toppin bleak?
The roof is carbon. too quick, this ruthless Rar will bark and rock the peaks.

and

Red lining on my sneakers, rims shinin n they speechless, toppin triple digits.
Ridin, shiftin. Slidin, driftin. This '92 Civic is whippin and hittin limits.
bleak that was some fire man, loved the flow, killed it.

Fuck you know about racecars? My odometer stopped at 180, too much heads up drag and drift,
Dodge Stealth conquering Mercedes, Magnums and faggots with shift assist- its a lifestyle kid,
Im about the adrenaline rush. Metal on skin, gear's clutched, the hammer falls like a junkie and his syringe..
You're a soft faker, all ya know is black smoke and fear of white lines, red n blue lights growin in ya mirror-
Split
Very nice man, I have to say I really liked the junkie visual and the put down 'its a lifestyle kid'

You will have to bear with me its my first vote on a S&F match. Not sure on the usual breakdown etc.

Personally I think Bleak killed it with his flow. That shit was crisp.
Split - I felt the swag in your piece and the flow was pretty solid.

For me the vote falls like this (out of 10)

Flow -
Bleak = 9 Split = 7
Swag -
Bleak = 7 Split = 8

So for that basis my vote falls to bleak.

Nice read though fellas.

Defiant
03-14-2013, 02:32 PM
LINKS

Split
03-23-2013, 07:51 PM
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?4306-Camp-Bell-%281-0%29-vs-Joe-Boston-%282-0%29-OPEN-FOR-VOTES
AND last link ill vote on the champ match, def voted on enough in the past to not get questioned tho

bleak
03-26-2013, 02:44 AM
You know I vote, my friend.

bleak
04-02-2013, 02:26 PM
You faggots need to vote on this shit.

Dope girl
04-19-2013, 11:26 AM
This was good for me, nice verses... Vote Bleak I enjoyed his bars more.

bleak
05-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Up please just close this voting travesty.

Defiant
05-13-2013, 12:36 PM
1-0 UPPIN

GKillaZ
05-14-2013, 08:13 PM
bleak - the whole start of you verse is on point!, those where some real nice multis and you stayed on topic. I like the first half better then the ending bit though., but very solid up until those last few lines. 8/10

split - you stretched your scheme out a little bit to long I think, you had some nice rhymes in there though, also stayed on topic well. I like how you referenced mad max there but then killed it for me with the penis comment.
I'm closer than I appear. Shit, the Stig couldn't fuck with this- i been drunk off the power surge,
that line I really like though, but i'm going to have to give this to bleak, he just killed it at the start there

Defiant
06-03-2013, 03:30 PM
2-0 UPPIN

Spoken
06-05-2013, 03:37 AM
Bleak- nice start of man... the flow was nice man fire... pretty nice read and i have to say better than what i have read after doing a background check. the whole first 6 bars FIRE

Split- nice too man .. some stretched but you held your own dude. also sort of felt like you were trying to cram too much shit into it about name dropping cars i mean its the main topic but it was overwhelmed.

MVGT: BLeak for more consistency

Flow
06-07-2013, 11:19 AM
3 - 0

Uppin for the love of god this battles over 3 months old...

Defiant
06-12-2013, 03:48 PM
3-0

upppppp

trap.
06-25-2013, 07:31 AM
3-0, 4-0 bleak if you count DG's vote. Up to you, Split

Old battle though, needs to finish.

Meth
06-27-2013, 02:22 AM
Wow at this battle originating on AoB lol

Anyway, both were decent, but obvious to me at least Bleak's was a bit stronger.

Split has elevated a lot since this battle alone... lol.

Better flow and swag... obv what this is about.

V/ Bleak

Sharp
06-27-2013, 02:52 AM
It's... Finally over

WE DID IT BLEAK