01-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Are you showing? I saw you online. Lotto Smirk

Tic
01-08-2014, 09:44 AM

Lotto Smirk
01-08-2014, 11:28 AM
[SIZE="5"]

Lotto Smirk (2-3) vs Tic Tac (2-3)

This one should be close. Lotto has come up a good deal from last season and is now coming with strong concepts, the only thing holding him back is occasionally shaky wording but last week showed he was capable of putting punches together effectively. Tic Tac, on the other hand, can come with iffy or played ideas but gets them across pretty well. This one could really go either way depending on who shows up with their best or who has an off week, the only indicator I see is Lotto not checking in makes me think he could NS.

Tic Tac: 55/45

predicted i'd lose? odds say playin lotto aint smart boy, luck ends
this kid had applause, but Tac's so dull, no1'll trust that Sharp point again
diode acts passive & classy, namix' diss got the cat mad, reactin batty
but he responded like gandhi on ganja compared to the ctrl issue you had last week
god jeez, im fresh, thats why i get the sex while you got that infected steeze
if a girls known to put tic tac in her mouth, at best she'd probably get gum disease
I know you'll say mint lines are played,but this one'll break ya jaw kid
cus when i spit im fresher than tic tac cus ya concepts been altoid with
so fuck this battle, i'll point a gun at the dude n he'll die
i'll just be poppin the lid offa tic tac n emptyin the contents inside
had ya chance before i checked in, ya can try everything t b the don
try change ya name backwards,cus wi them lyrics ya gon need a better one

Tic
01-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Any opponent you beat was straight robbed, this thief’s been a poon
So he’ll stay behind bars when this Elle hit ‘em like Reese Witherspoon
You getting this win is as likely as trying to breath in a mote
Beg to differ? Check his loss column, with that number he’s almost legal to vote
This won’t be the 1st time you were taught lesson though, geek
Cuz we saw ‘Ctrl Alt’ delete ya threat quicker than pressin those keys
He hasn't had a woman in years & since chick dig cuts, I'll leave 'em w/battle scars
But even then he wouldn't Platypus if it stared at him like Mizz Millionaire's avatar
Stay away from the pen each verse a mistake, funny cuz that’s where he searchin for fate
On All 4s….his ego still hurt from the rape was the last time I ever saw Smirk on his face
A snake in the grass? Nah you don't pull your weight, that’s what Oxen did
That must mean Bo-a-conStrikta, cuz all it took was 1 squeeze to Drop ya Shit

Bo-vine = ox

Lotto Smirk
01-08-2014, 12:44 PM
i meant to post 12 the first time man will leave for tictac to edit in 2 lines if not i'll take 2 out

Tic
01-08-2014, 01:16 PM
i meant to post 12 the first time man will leave for tictac to edit in 2 lines if not i'll take 2 out
Edited w/12.

big baby
01-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Bovine is actually more of a cow thing. Reason I know this is because (although they're closely related and, yeah some term for mature males is, a bull/ox etc) they're used in pharmaceutical operations. Some organs they have can be operated and mended to fit human parts. But since people have religion and some holy Cows sacred, they sometimes use an alternative in pig parts (porcine valves), which is another thing itself since pig can't be consumed by various religions. So it's a big, pretty cool mess-up. People risking their own life because of a religions guidelines. Neat.

I think this is a very close battles. I originally was going to go with one battler but re-read just to make sure there wasnt any doubt, and there was. I slightly went with the other. But since I always go with gut feelings, I re-read just to make sure, and I opposed my initial gut feeling by such a tiny margin. Lotto had a very lackadaisical verse in terms. I liked some of his lines, but others I just didnt really get the gist of it. Same with tic-tac, but atleast tic's was worded and structured smoother, which gave me a bit of an ease. His lines had a lot of namedrops, which was cool, but they didnt really exactly land promptly. Lotto had a few in the beginning that had the same effect. I'm so positively sure that some of the nameplays lotto threw were a bit played, and the altoid line was pretty stellar. Depends on how you pronounce it. But, either way I can see it. I just recommend better set-ups instead of getting a gun and shootingthe other dude for filler. Leave that to neighbor and his labrador gun turrets. This was a cool battle, and very close 49-51 I'd say. But I'm going to have to go with lotto. Good luck

Tic
01-08-2014, 10:25 PM
big baby

Not complaining here, but don't confuse the voters. Bovine is anything pertaining to the ox/cow family. It's not 'more of a cow' thing..."Bov" means ox in Latin. Thanks for voting.

Texcellence
01-10-2014, 07:06 AM
Vote: Lotto

This battle was closer than I had immediately thought after reading Lotto's verse. And I don't mean no disrespect by that but we have two verses of the same quality for different reasons. You have Lotto's verse that is worded horribly but shows traces of, in my opinion, harder hitting punches. Tic Tac's verse was worded a lot better but seemed disconnected. I found the name drops confusing and out of place and the set-ups to be over complicated to a point where they retracted the impact of the punch itself. Although I appreciate Tic Tac's efforts to constantly introduce new concepts and refrain from using played themes in this instance I don't feel like it was executed very well.

Bender
01-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Lotto- I liked your opener that was pretty dope. The altiod line was good even though the concept is kinda over kill with the whole tic tac play.

Tac- must of your lines were ok but not really very hard hitting punches. I liked the one about him almost being allowed to vote.

pretty good battle but I gotta give it to lotto. slightly better verse. opener edged it for me.

vote-Lotto

Tic
01-13-2014, 08:48 AM
Uppin

trap.
01-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Tic Tac was more consistent. Lottos opener was the best lines of the battle though. More stuff like that and you would've won in my eyes.

vote - tic.

Greed
01-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Low impact battle.

Lotto verse was mostly played and/or corny while tt was reaching for the stars

I dont got quotablesI

I got lotto with the edge on connections

Alvin Karpis
01-13-2014, 08:44 PM
lotto didn't bring his best here, i've peeped a few verses of yours lately where you were definitely improving but it seemed you didn't have the concepts here, not too bad though
Tic tac just had the better ideas/execution, but overall this really was close

V/tac

King Karaoke
01-13-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi...

predicted i'd lose? odds say playin lotto aint smart boy, luck ends
this kid had applause, but Tac's so dull, no1'll trust that Sharp point again
god jeez, im fresh, thats why i get the sex while you got that infected steeze
if a girls known to put tic tac in her mouth, at best she'd probably get gum disease
I know you'll say mint lines are played,but this one'll break ya jaw kid
cus when i spit im fresher than tic tac cus ya concepts been altoid with

ok verse I liked the altoid line even tho it was a bit forced...
Feel like the wording was off throughout your verse...

You getting this win is as likely as trying to breath in a mote
Beg to differ? Check his loss column, with that number he’s almost legal to vote

this was funny after I looked at his record...
I really don't get what u were trying to do with some of the wordplays...
I liked that u tried to be creative because a lot of people aren't but to me most of your lines were also forced...

vote LS...

Bye...

LS