MAX - 30

VERSES DUE SATURDAY THE 16TH OF MARCH

Allen Knight Sn00p

Allen Knight
03-11-2013, 03:18 PM
yo wattup, how many u tryna drop?

Sn00p
03-11-2013, 03:24 PM
16 probably. I might go up to 20, but I'm shooting for 16 and I'll let you know if I'mma go more. Good luck, yo.

Allen Knight
03-17-2013, 01:02 PM
ur girl will fuck anywhere for money, alleys, parks or even over a door
the bitch is like a calvin johnson play, it takes just acouple of steps around a corner to score
never ranked number one on a site, ur bars dont drop faggots
only time ur in a position of power's now modding & ur still not even considered top status
dawg that top tier status is done, over, finished, has been is just a queer clown
fuck falling off, u already been splattered on the concrete decomposing for more than a year now
sn00p the biggest homo to ever battle, that gay shits a issue to hurt you
dont just sweat drops of faggot, the rainbows comin out ur armpits more than skittles commercials
im gettin drunk & ready to fight, u cant throw hands ur a queer holmes
acouple of taps to ur fucking chin'll make ur jaw disappear quicker than beer foam
u & yah chick about to get married, but im here to kill, bruise, destroy ur hope
cuz when u tie the knot....its me wit a gun to ur head makin u tightin the nouse on her throat
sending haymakers that'll KO u fast faggot, punches on punches to this gay clown
all of my swing sets ur mind into a recess that got u dreaming of the old days on a play ground
use to send u bars to see if u thought it was dope, dumb idea cuz u a wack bitch
reminds me of my youth, i use to listen to snoop behind close doors & got smoked for that shit
ur bitch doesn't fuck u anymore, an tryna new move is nothing felt
cuz the last time snoop got it in doggy style, that cd was fresh on the fucking shelves

sucka free boss

Sn00p
03-17-2013, 07:05 PM
my last opponents were strik 'n ill. EVERY round's been sooo tough
ur last opponents musta been stricken ill too...they couldn't even show up
forreal. NO ONE dropped against u this tourney. & i'm saying it truly
so explain how u got 'four NS' on the way here, but didn't stop for alien booty?
u will get buried now tho. the life of this herb's over
cuz in this battle, i dig 'Al.K a hole'. i couldn't stand reading ONE line of his verse sober
& u treated every battle as if it were the L4L, so WHO said ur writing's dope?
constantly felt the need to key...no wonder u 'gotta sigh-fer' every line u wrote
plus u stole ya swag & that's how we can tell u're the dumbest
on the 1st day, god created the heaven, the earth & a style for allen to run with
& if u tried to burn Dom' in the aobl, u're hope's been crashed, kid
we only saw 'al turn nate' to ashes cuz ur family persisted on an open casket
yep, u're dead. cuz when i empty the clip, it is fatal
& i'm giving 'knight a round' like how king arthur did w/ his table
we know which day it is, but this flipper'll spend the night w/ his hard drive
cuz when allen goes out for a nice Pad,he's just scavenging through the archives
plus u wouldn't get pussy dating the ugliest creatures, my friend
1 time, u almost dropped sth in a box...but then dia had to take down the feature again

Boredom
03-17-2013, 09:18 PM
acouple of taps to ur fucking chin'll make ur jaw disappear quicker than beer foam
sending haymakers that'll KO u fast faggot, punches on punches to this gay clown
all of my swing sets ur mind into a recess that got u dreaming of the old days on a play ground
cuz the last time snoop got it in doggy style, that cd was fresh on the fucking shelves

vs

cuz in this battle, i dig 'Al.K a hole'. i couldn't stand reading ONE line of his verse sober
constantly felt the need to key...no wonder u 'gotta sigh-fer' every line u wrote

i dunno ak seemed off in this verse, wording isn't where it normally is.. wasn't as direct as usual and consistency wasn't there as well as some played shit that hurt his verse. snoop had some hard hitters, originality and wording was on point.. overall just a stronger drop which gets him the W here imo.

Dominate
03-18-2013, 03:08 AM
Allen - skittles and swing sets were good

Tie the knot super played as well as snoop dog lines on him

Beer line was OK... The rest not bad but didnt do anything for me

Tbh I thought this was a pretty poor showing from you compared with other stuff you've dropped lately, like in the cypher for example or even last week against me you dropped better I thought

Snoop

Strik n ill and sigh fer were dope personals

Foreign ass and alternate were pretty forced... Iunno if its ur accent or what bc I can't recall you dropping forced wps before but yea those two were bad

Knight wps were ehhh...

Al.K a hole kinda cool... Kinda forced conceptually (like no one would ever call him Alk how it sounds in alcohol)... But the flip/punch was good... Not quite dope but I give this bar something

1st day had the makings of a hard hit but the punch wasn't clear. I don't get how god creating w/e connects with him being a style thief. Same thing with the pad line, I'm not really clear on what the punch is... Maybe I missed something there

Knight a round was OKish, knight lines are all pretty played, this particular one I haven't seen but it still has a kind of generic ring to it

Not your best showing either

I think both of you had more memorable lines in the cypher, ill hit that up next

OK, well... I think Snoop's 2 dope bars were the best of the battle... But his misses were worse than Allen's as well... All in all I have to say I enjoyed Snoop's more, plus he came more personal... I hope you get votes from a variety of people tho, I'm sure some ppl would take off more points for forced wps than I did... But yah, for me

V/ Snoop

Hollywood
03-18-2013, 05:17 AM
opener, taps, closer

vs.

opener, God/style

both are more than capable of dropping MUCH better

sorry for the short breakdown, but I'm dead tired & I need a link

so I got it it 3-2 in quotes for AK... Snoop had too many forced lines IMO. his quotes were better, but his misses were worse because of how forced they came off

I gtg against the grain here in a close but disappointing battle, V/Allen Knight

RPK
03-18-2013, 01:10 PM
the bitch is like a calvin johnson play, it takes just acouple of steps around a corner to score
dont just sweat drops of faggot, the rainbows comin out ur armpits more than skittles commercials

vs.

on the 1st day, god created the heaven, the earth & a style for allen to run with

This was a pretty close battle. I thought the skittle line was lotb, shit was funny. I think AK took this in the end, but both had a few played concepts.
V/Allen Knight

bleak
03-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Somewhat lackluster, I was expecting something epic. Both dropped decent but seemed tentative. The fact that it was basically a one on one battle in the cypher didn't help the creativity. I do give props for still havin the motivation to write for this, tho.

I got taps, swing sets and doggy style

vs.

strik n ill, sigh fer, and god style.

Some of snoop's wp's seemed forced, like AlK for example. I do like the way it was flipped tho, so you get brownie points on it. I didn't understand the alien booty line. Wait... I do, but it was miss.

I like Sn00p's hits better, his misses worse, but he had a slightly more enjoyable verse to read.

v.Sn00p

~RustyGunZ~
03-18-2013, 03:19 PM

last two were a bad idea, snoop dogg lines all been done, rest was okay tie the knot was played the others were a lil to basic but still alright. quotes were dope though.

vs

wtf @ alien booty. al.k was forced. non quotes were eh al turn nate seemed like a reach.

v/snoop
close but i'll go off quotes.

Sn00p
03-18-2013, 05:26 PM
4-2, Sn00p. More votes please.

Sn00p
03-22-2013, 08:26 PM
First to seven wins; must win by two.

Lotto Smirk
03-24-2013, 08:13 AM

vs

Vote- sn00p Just felt sn00p came harder with his punches was more direct, seen AK drop better than this in some of his battles, don't feel like he come as hard as he could of

Sharp
03-24-2013, 06:32 PM

v

Had it even in quotes, not a bad battle. Could see this battle going either way, but I thought the 'god created' line hit the hardest, so I'd have to edge it to sn00p for that. again, wouldn't be surprised if AK pulled the win too, but i had to give it to sn00p with a slight margin

v/Sn00p

Cashius
03-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Tie the knot was really the only line I thought was quotable from Allen. A lot of very simple concepts then the snoop stuff seems kinda played. Just seems like he ran out of steam here in the finals.

Vs.

Stricken ill, Style for Allen

I thought snoop was just fresher and hit harder here. Both can come better but snoop took this for me.

Snoop.

Split
03-25-2013, 01:19 AM
dawg that top tier status is done, over, finished, has been is just a queer clown
fuck falling off, u already been splattered on the concrete decomposing for more than a year now

sucka free boss

we know which day it is, but this flipper'll spend the night w/ his hard drive
cuz when allen goes out for a nice Pad,he's just scavenging through the archives

definitely seen better from you guys on Netcees... also MILES above everything going down in the battle arena though

Sn00p, wordplays were original/ good but awkwardly put together IMO. thought the God line was ill, a few other good ones

Allen, forcing the rhymes, some good flips, falling off/ beer taps came to mind.

Going with Sn00p. His bars that weren't wp were nicely set up and I thought AK's wording wasnt as crisp as it usually is, not enough to take it. God line LOTB