03-11-2013, 10:21 PM
AOBL
ArtofBattling.com Text Battle League

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday,
March 14th 2013 11:59 PM PST.
Voting ends Sunday 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are normally 24 hours
(unless requested otherwise, that is),
can be no longer than 36 hours
and have to be granted by your opponent.

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
The max. can be higher if different is agreed upon by both.

Voting:

Must vote on 5 battles and post your links.
Post the links in the thread titled "Week 4 Voting Links".
You will be punished if you don't post all 5 voting links.
You will not like the punishment, so just vote so you
don't have to cry later. Details about this are to be
found in the "Week 4 Voting Links" thread.

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will disqualified.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Utmost Witty

Witty
03-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Check n gdluck

Going 14

Utmost
03-12-2013, 01:16 AM
check

Witty
03-14-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm great with impressions, but I ain't doing you hoe, come get ur soul slapped bitch
Cuz If I did my Utmost, I'd ironically have to spit below par and post wack shit
This dude is done, a fool for love, but his chick's a slut...this cunt gets tricked
So if he's good at text...it's just luv messages to his girl, while she's out sucking dick
She read them out to me n laughed, which made her vibrate as I plowed her in the ass
Pulled it out, put it in her twat and blew, sent her back to u...congrats ur bout to be a Dad
This dude's a fag, this super swag kills losers fast as shit, I come thru and bag 'em up
I'll build u a casket bitch, n I ain't acting black to diss when I say "U is wack as fuck"
Predictions said this battle's 50-50, but see his toe? after he's swiftly beat, tag it
Cuz u cud have the muscle of fifty 50's, and still die for tryna get rich with me, faggot
Let's play golf in this bitch, I'll steal the tee and shove it right in ur eye
Because when the t is out of the equation, it means Umost likely will die
I'll be your paul bearer, and take care of ur girl..at ur wake I'll be bashing her insane
Spill ur ashes in a drain, as I Taker pussy to heaven while I thrash it with a kane

Utmost
03-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by Figurative
Jerking off is more depressing than anything... for me at least.
No it's really awesome, you must be doing it wrong.

No it's really awesome, you must be doing it wrong.

Talk about proof? guess the courting process didnt net you ample beaver
when ya love lifes like Cake returnin to Ball... the handles neva leave ya
But IF you did have a chick. I'd take her, twist her fast n bust in raw
have her mouth at load bearing capacity..of a full cab; where she sucked me off
mag said you cud throw hands, I read n' LOL'd when you approached w/ ya writtens
Now all I'm seein here is Whitaker ring in a L.. like when Pernell had coke in his system
I'll throw the chrome away, let punches dig into chest til ya bones decay
& fuck beatin the brakes off you.. Im haulin off like the street fighter bonus stage
Sn00p said we both had potential - but after this. Im chief, head honcho elitist
See, Im gettin the keys to Cassel.. YOUR just gettin cut from the squad faster than he did
This bitch is a gonna, one swift blitz'll leave you chillin in trauma
have you shacked up in a cast for so long.. people'll think ur ice fishing w/ Lama
& U bein Irish, make sense man - cept boozin is only gettin you peril
Cuz if U'll act brolic from a keg stand... I'll watch you ale at the head of a barrel

Flow
03-15-2013, 08:28 AM
I'm great with impressions, but I ain't doing you hoe, come get ur soul slapped bitch
Cuz If I did my Utmost, I'd ironically have to spit below par and post wack shit
Ha Nice Opener
This dude is done, a fool for love, but his chick's a slut...this cunt gets tricked
So if he's good at text...it's just luv messages to his girl, while she's out sucking dick
enjoyed it, think going with your next bar you should of said "my dick"
She read them out to me n laughed, which made her vibrate as I plowed her in the ass
Pulled it out, put it in her twat and blew, sent her back to u...congrats ur bout to be a Dad
i liked this one more then the one before but it was real predictable, could of been better
This dude's a fag, this super swag kills losers fast as shit, I come thru and bag 'em up
I'll build u a casket bitch, n I ain't acting black to diss when I say "U is wack as fuck"
Wording hurt this one bad for me. and i didnt enjoy it anyways. no hate
Predictions said this battle's 50-50, but see his toe? after he's swiftly beat, tag it
Cuz u cud have the muscle of fifty 50's, and still die for tryna get rich with me, faggot
liked this one but could of hurt more
think im missing something here...
I'll be your paul bearer, and take care of ur girl..at ur wake I'll be bashing her insane
Spill ur ashes in a drain, as I Taker pussy to heaven while I thrash it with a kane
Mate the "your girl" comments so overplayed for me by this point i just couldnt enjoy this close even if I wanted too
Not sure what happened in this one, Witty your my favourite battler at the moment to read along with Sharp so I was pretty dissapointed with this - its not a bad drop I just had higher expectations and probs critiqued it harder because of that - no hate

Talk about proof? guess the courting process didnt net you ample beaver
didnt like this and beaver felt forced for me
But IF you did have a chick. I'd take her, twist her fast n bust in raw
have her mouth at load bearing capacity..of a full cab; where she sucked me off
wording for me hurt this
mag said you cud throw hands, I read n' LOL'd when you approached w/ ya writtens
Now all I'm seein here is Whitaker ring in a L.. like when Pernell had coke in his system
lol like that
& fuck beatin the brakes off you.. Im haulin off like the street fighter bonus stage
ok
Sn00p said we both had potential - but after this. Im chief, head honcho elitist
See, Im gettin the keys to Cassel.. YOUR just gettin cut from the squad faster than he did
nice
have you shacked up in a cast for so long.. people'll think ur ice fishing w/ Lama
Lama...I don't know enough about him to truely validate this but i think i get it in which case ... ok
Cuz if U'll act brolic from a keg stand... I'll watch you ale at the head of a barrel
mmm no for me

Utmost other then two maybe three bars i think alot fell flat for me and/or didnt have the lol factor I got from wittys. I know that others will be feeling some of the stuff you came with so I know this vote wont be the decider, but for the lols and better misses I am voting Witty. Could see this going either way its just done to preferrence on styles I think.

v/Witty

Nomad
03-15-2013, 02:04 PM

Other than this i felt your wording was off

vs

good wordplays

V/Utmost

Sharp
03-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Witty

(I'll be your paul bearer, and take care of ur girl..at ur wake I'll be bashing her insane
Spill ur ashes in a drain, as I Taker pussy to heaven while I thrash it with a kane)

Utmost
(I'll throw the chrome away, let punches dig into chest til ya bones decay
& fuck beatin the brakes off you.. Im haulin off like the street fighter bonus stage)

I feel like Witty feel off after his opener. Had some funny moments but not much as far as hits. 'congrats youre a dad' made me laugh, so I didnt call that a miss. Utmost had a few more hits, have to give it to him for a more consistent verse. Funny battle.

V/ Utmost

Vinzr
03-16-2013, 08:51 PM

vs

Wit came nice with that opener, the rest of his verse barely hit though..just in terms of wording and concepts it just wasnt enough. Utmost had those 2 hits which were nice and i think enough to take the W

v/ Utmost

Mac
03-16-2013, 10:02 PM

vs

witty came up decent with the opener the rest were misses & okay hits, e.g kane line lacked a better wording/execution to pull it off better. okay verse overall, seen you come way better tho. utmost actually came decent here with the barrel and coke line, they are cool. i still have a small feeling some of utmost punches couldve been executed better in some way. i think utmost edged this battle with a more consistent verse overall. keep practicing fellas

Origin
03-17-2013, 12:47 AM
Cuz If I did my Utmost, I'd ironically have to spit below par and post wack shitd

vs.

alk about proof? guess the courting process didnt net you ample beaver

Witty, I wanted to give you that Kane, Paul bearer, Undertaker line but the wording wasn't too great. Your opener was the line of the battle for me but you didn't keep the momentum going. Utmost had an okayish opener but picked it up quickly and finished it strong with the head of the barrel punch. Good set up too.

My vote is for Utmost.

Ox
03-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Utmost
Now all I'm seein here is Whitaker ring in a L.. like when Pernell had coke in his systemSn00p said we both had potential - but after this. Im chief, head honcho elitist

vs Witty

v/ utmost his bars hit harder & were worded better both had only really 2 punches i liked but out of the two i preferred utmost's his hit harder

~RustyGunZ~
03-17-2013, 03:48 PM

txt message line was used, about to be a dad line was kind of dumb. talking black line was stupid. 50-50 line was eh. u most likely will die was cool imo, some people might think it's a stretch tho. paul bearer line was cool for a current event like otherwise i probably wouldn't feel it. overall pretty poor preformance a lot of statementish lines.

vs

bad use of the personal in that opener, could have been good. full cab was an okay concept didn't hit for me though. lama line was eh, closer was okay nothing hard

v/utmost

better misses, just a more polished verse

Hollywood
03-18-2013, 04:15 AM
opener

vs.

Whitaker, ice fishing w/ Lama

TBH, had to reread to get some of the concepts

V/Utmost, barely

RPK
03-18-2013, 09:45 AM

vs.

Thought Utmost took it pretty easily. Had more quotables. Witty tried to stay with the same concept for 3 bars, which hurt him.
V/Utmost