03-11-2013, 10:22 PM
AOBL
ArtofBattling.com Text Battle League

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday,
March 14th 2013 11:59 PM PST.
Voting ends Sunday 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are normally 24 hours
(unless requested otherwise, that is),
can be no longer than 36 hours
and have to be granted by your opponent.

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
The max. can be higher if different is agreed upon by both.

Voting:

Must vote on 5 battles and post your links.
Post the links in the thread titled "Week 4 Voting Links".
You will be punished if you don't post all 5 voting links.
You will not like the punishment, so just vote so you
don't have to cry later. Details about this are to be
found in the "Week 4 Voting Links" thread.

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will disqualified.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Strikta Nomad

Strikta
03-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Check.

Nomad
03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Check

Strikta
03-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Won't be home til late tonight, may need the ext if I don't drop before the deadline.

Nomad
03-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Ok

Nomad
03-14-2013, 10:25 PM
I'll bet a pink slip on it, that i'll RIK roll RIK without fake posting a link
cause I'm dishin it to wash this walking dishwasher, and drown his hopes in a sink
this hoe showin kinks like a mingling nympho, so rippin'ems all too easy n simple
make'em MIA like his GED, dude couldn’t be gifted if he asked mall Kris Kringle
ill admit Tims really somethin, his illiteracy is a subject noone here's touchin
so when you hear Tim's going to Reed, then it's him spending time with his couzin
end of discussion ya a hopeless stan, see it's troubling how he boasts he's the man
you catching a break? pfft Tim's nowhere near bubbling except the soap in his hands
damn spazz aint up to the task, even Charlie Browns pet ended up murkin that ass
fake thugs gassed, Timothy aint buss'tin unless he's headin to work with a pass
this is dirt for his trash, dummie thought hed lose money when daylight was droppin hours
yah he's always sour, cause STRIKT is only relevant when talking bout his x-modding powers
ill shower roundhouses his way, surely he can be ''used to kick'' like his early days
serve'em more times than he claimed he'd stray, provin he's useless as the words he says
murdered n slayed with multiple personal punches i call it TRIfecta, shit is a wrap
but hold the applause, cuz everyone knows, him walkin streets only way TRIK gets the clap

Strikta
03-15-2013, 01:19 AM
I'ma be logging w/ ya girl.. it's a part time job for that cock face
Yea, but MY four-stint trees jus' aren't enough to compare.. when she got raped
This shit means nothing to me.. & fuck ur name.. just scram dawg
I'd walk backwards if I gave a fuck about a Nomad or 1 text verse I gava dam on
Ur putrid & hardly livin'.. stupid, I see intrusions as options, niglet
So I'll put the scope on ya mouth & let a 325 do more than loosen da tarter in it
This stupid fuck isn't worth it, jus' mumblin' nothingness; worthless
Da way u tried to Russell up money lines, u could be Rush Card customer service
Ur not a challenge, I'd rather talk about when I fuck hoes instead
Ya girl uses her pussy muscles on the tip of my dick, that's a tough rode a head
I'm knockin' doors dowwwn like Pimp C when I'm sparkin' the tool
A Dora-fly open from u when ppl bust in on u beatin' ya meat to NickJr. cartoons
This that Delta 88 text.. where I run over ya fam to test da basics
& I'ma take ur mom out w/ the whip like Indiana Jones on romantic excavations

I said 12 tho lol

Flow
03-15-2013, 08:38 AM
cause I'm dishin it to wash this walking dishwasher, and drown his hopes in a sink
OK
this hoe showin kinks like a mingling nympho, so rippin'ems all too easy n simple
OK
ill admit Tims really somethin, his illiteracy is a subject noone here's touchin
so when you hear Tim's going to Reed, then it's him spending time with his couzin
OK
end of discussion ya a hopeless stan, see it's troubling how he boasts he's the man
you catching a break? pfft Tim's nowhere near bubbling except the soap in his hands
Nah
damn spazz aint up to the task, even Charlie Browns pet ended up murkin that ass
See the thought but Nah
this is dirt for his trash, dummie thought hed lose money when daylight was droppin hours
yah he's always sour, cause STRIKT is only relevant when talking bout his x-modding powers
LOL
ill shower roundhouses his way, surely he can be ''used to kick'' like his early days
serve'em more times than he claimed he'd stray, provin he's useless as the words he says
Ok
murdered n slayed with multiple personal punches i call it TRIfecta, shit is a wrap
but hold the applause, cuz everyone knows, him walkin streets only way TRIK gets the clap
Nah

LMAO
OK
So I'll put the scope on ya mouth & let a 325 do more than loosen da tarter in it
Hmmm not for me
Nice
Ya girl uses her pussy muscles on the tip of my dick, that's a tough rode a head
Lol
A Dora-fly open from u when ppl bust in on u beatin' ya meat to NickJr. cartoons
Lol
Liked it but dont think it had much sting

I said 12 tho lol

Considering he had less lines and a far more lols compared to the safe road taken by nomad...I am going strik

V/Strik

Witty
03-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Cool
Nah
Cool
Not bad
I don't get it
Pretty cool
Nah, way too simple
Decent

vs

Lmao....like this
Nah
Cool flow, punch wasn't that hard...but not bad
lol
Lmao dope
Nice and clever
Not bad

This was a cool battle, I wouldn't say Nomad had any huge misses but I don't feel he realyl had any huge hits either. His verse was consistently okay, while Strik did have one miss but the rest of his stuff I felt was on a higher level, more clever and much funnier.

Vote - Strikta

Plot
03-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Aight so.. The dishwashing lines was kinda cool, and then alot of really bad played wordplays..
Santa/presents.. done, changing it to Kris Cringle isnt a flip. Bussin/Bustin.. dont work,
and applause/the clap is real old.
Strik: Forced entries seemed forced to me (lol), rest of the verse tried at least, Dora was a
good attempt, The Indiana wasnt good.

Its like.. played ideas attempting flips against new ideas needing wording.
Strik gets it for being fresher

bleak
03-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Nomad played it safe. He didn't have any true misses, but the only bar I was feeling was the dishwasher line. That's simply compared to the rest of his bars, I've seen more dishwasher lines against Strik than I care to see anymore. Work on delivering your punch. Go read namix's forum. Trust me.

Strik played it a bit safe too, but he was much more consistent. He didn't have any misses, cept for that walk backwards line. All in all, tho, he dropped enough to take this one. Not that Nomad didn't bring anything, but Strik took this one.

v/Strik

Sharp
03-16-2013, 02:31 PM

V

Nomad had a cool flowy style as well as a good grasp on things, looks like he's a little out of practice or just used to an older style. Felt like his lines weren't bad but could've hit harder, either way he'll definitely be someone to watch soon. Strik had a few more lines I was close to quoting, felt like his punches were generally worded more effectively and did more damage. Cool battle.

V/ Strikta

Ox
03-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Stik
"I'ma be logging w/ ya girl.. it's a part time job for that cock face
Yea, but MY four-stint trees jus' aren't enough to compare.. when she got rapedUr not a challenge, I'd rather talk about when I fuck hoes instead
Ya girl uses her pussy muscles on the tip of my dick, that's a tough rode a headI'm knockin' doors dowwwn like Pimp C when I'm sparkin' the tool
A Dora-fly open from u when ppl bust in on u beatin' ya meat to NickJr. cartoons"

vs

nomad

"I'll bet a pink slip on it, that i'll RIK roll RIK without fake posting a link
cause I'm dishin it to wash this walking dishwasher, and drown his hopes in a sinkill admit Tims really somethin, his illiteracy is a subject noone here's touchin
yah he's always sour, cause STRIKT is only relevant when talking bout his x-modding powers"

V/strik better punches although the homie nomad was no slouch good battle guys

Vinzr
03-16-2013, 08:54 PM

vs

Damn Strikt came with some sick wordplay......on the other hand Nomad had that ex mod line which i thoguth was pretty cool but outside of that nothing hit that hard. I got Strikt taking this for having the harder hits

v/ Strikta