10 lines due in 8 hours

Witty
03-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Lotto Smirk

check and good luck man.

Witty
03-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Made a thread trying to make us care if he leaves, please...stop crying prick
We need you here...so that there's another ugly pig to go HAM on when Dia's sick
Dude can't afford no weed, he lives at home and he's broke, but just can't stop
I smirk cuz I know Lotto be in his white trash mom's bedroom tryna jack pot
I won't do too many np's, just one more for this dumb whore, I break bitches
Called himself Lotto Smirk, cuz that's what girls do when they give him fake digits
So we got a new pope, heaven is happy now...but God still hates u, it's a tragedy
Ur father rapes u like a catholic priest, so the back of ur head is all your papacy
My rhymes are hella good, I blow minds like u never could...reload nines, this fella's food
I saw you in my aim, shouted 'Ayo L'...n left ur limbs sprawled like that yellow dude

Angkor
03-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Called himself Lotto Smirk, cuz that's what girls do when they give him fake digits
So we got a new pope, heaven is happy now...but God still hates u, it's a tragedy
Ur father rapes u like a catholic priest, so the back of ur head is all your papacy
My rhymes are hella good, I blow minds like u never could...reload nines, this fella's food
I saw you in my aim, shouted 'Ayo L'...n left ur limbs sprawled like that yellow dude

like his name, Witty went with a more witty approach. mostly name plays, though nonethless effective in this match. Last bar was ill.

vs

When witty front's he gets mad struck with anger n starts to curse like a fag
"No more games, no more bullshit.".... Then you posted your verse against mac

heh...that was pretty funny. I think u have some cool concepts but didn't deliver it well enough. The nitrous oxide line was pretty doodoo. the mac line had potential i thought. u seem to be new to this, if u dont mind me saying so but i think u have creativity, so i can see that carrying u in future. nice quick battle.

vote - Witty

Sharp
03-19-2013, 11:26 PM
Made a thread trying to make us care if he leaves, please...stop crying prick
We need you here...so that there's another ugly pig to go HAM on when Dia's sick
lol.. more of a punch at dia but after last night i cant be unleaned
Dude can't afford no weed, he lives at home and he's broke, but just can't stop
I smirk cuz I know Lotto be in his white trash mom's bedroom tryna jack pot
okay
lol pretty good
alaright
pretty sure I get this, thought it was pretty nice

Witty you might be a senior member on this site, but you ain't a vet your a joke kid
I know your proud of your first n only compliment man, but ya don't need to quote it
Eh, sig/avy flips usually aren't well recieved, this one was more of a statement too.
Witty thinks he's funny when he trolls,thinks he has people splitting at there side
but Being witty couldn't make people laugh if they was hooked on Nitrous Oxide
Alright, but this wasn't really a nameflip - 'you couldn't make people laugh if they was hooked on nitrous oxide' would've had almost the same effect. Good concept though, I saw where you were headed with this one but it didnt quite get there
Not very good at doing gun lines, So ill just really hunt you down n shoot you geek
The way ima gonna sn00p this fag n put a mac to Witty like in the AOBL this week
Alright, good ammo selection and thinking outside the box for early battles.
lol pretty nice honestly
Your girls got a big rack, i got a massive SHARP NINE thats known to make her horny
Im the First Ultimate Writer, you just lost to ^him^ in that tourney
rhyme works in theory but isn't too smooth, and 'you lost to this guy' is always good place to start for ammo but this one was a little disconnected - the setup didnt really relate to the punch, so it kind of comes out unprepared and not incredibly effective. Also probably could've been done better.
Blah im trying Appreciate the feed want to improve

Tbh this was closer than I thought it was. lotto's pretty promising, looking to see more from him. But Witty still had harder hits overall and more creative flips, so I have to give it to him with a pretty fair margin. Good battle guys

V/ Witty

Lotto Smirk
03-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Ive decleared witty the winner of this since dias deleted my verse plus i respect he beat me so this can be closed

Flow
03-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Yo if you wanna give him the win feel free fella, but I would of given you might vote to be honest.

Infact I was pretty sure I voted on this already but apparantly not.

Thought it was really close and you can certainly improve but I thought your concepts were aight and your misses not so bad. Shocked to be honest Witty got to be one of my favourite battlers at the moment.

Maybe I am just being harsh on Wit cus im expecting more from him Witty no hate your still my boy
So like I said... Votes here if you want it Lotto Smirk

Lotto Smirk
03-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Witty you might be a senior member on this site, but you ain't a vet your a joke kid
I know your proud of your first n only compliment man, but ya don't need to quote it
Witty thinks he's funny when he trolls,thinks he has people splitting at there side
but Being witty couldn't make people laugh if they was hooked on Nitrous Oxide
Not very good at doing gun lines, So ill just really hunt you down n shoot you geek
The way ima gonna sn00p this fag n put a mac to Witty like in the AOBL this week
Your girls got a big rack, i got a massive SHARP NINE thats known to make her horny
Im the First Ultimate Writer, you just lost to ^him^ in that tourney

Theres the verse if ya want to man

Flow
03-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Vote/Lotto done (wtf did dia delete yo shit for anyways? i got banned but dont think he deleted anything ... going to have to go take a look now)