01-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Welcome!

Bender
01-27-2014, 05:34 PM
Hello Nik

ill nik-A
01-31-2014, 10:40 AM
…ur battler skills brings laughter still to pimp master ill
I’m ripping Jimmy cuz I’m raw, dog… then forcing ur girl to take the morning after pill
I mean u’ve been battling for 3 weeks now & still lackin see
ur progress wasn’t just stunted… it was more like the prop bullet that killed Brandon Lee
no-show wins don’t make u better as much as u need, chump
if ur skills drive ur growth… it’s in a beat up Pinto not equipped to go over speed bumps
been quietly winning my way to champion & it truly is draggin’
So If I’ve decided to be Incognito… it’s only because I’m here to bully this faggot
It’s legend vs nobody so u better get people to help u out, tard
Of course this is a handicap… Jimmy needs assistance crossing the streets of South Park

Bender
01-31-2014, 06:44 PM
Everybody used to have Nik’s back because he seemed tough and had a spine
But now he’s past his prime and never really goes out….but his back does all the time
I was there when guys with talent split ends and started thinning out my friend
Tryin to put me in a hairy situation? at least I know it’s nowhere near the top of your head
Bags snorted coke to lose weight, but I think you took it wrong, bum
When they said turn him inside out & you did….then rubbed him all over your bottom & top gums
Trying to impress kids with lies about drugs and fake raves
Last time you were nose deep in some white Molly……was the beginning stage of a date rape
I’d love to come to Hialeah and start shit, kill Ill-Nik and burn down his apartment
…Were my last words to the departed………Sincerely yours, Pedro Alberto Vargas

Ryan 12
01-31-2014, 10:32 PM
I’m ripping Jimmy cuz I’m raw, dog… then forcing ur girl to take the morning after pill
corny and wack as fuck
ur progress wasn’t just stunted… it was more like the prop bullet that killed Brandon Lee
lame as fuck
if ur skills drive ur growth… it’s in a beat up Pinto not equipped to go over speed bumps
u cant be this corny
So If I’ve decided to be Incognito… it’s only because I’m here to bully this faggot
fml
Of course this is a handicap… Jimmy needs assistance crossing the streets of South Park
lmfao only cuz i watch SP

vs

But now he’s past his prime and never really goes out….but his back does all the time
lol
Tryin to put me in a hairy situation? at least I know it’s nowhere near the top of your head
roflzzz
When they said turn him inside out & you did….then rubbed him all over your bottom & top gums
wow just stop
Last time you were nose deep in some white Molly……was the beginning stage of a date rape
i died
I’d love to come to Hialeah and start shit, kill Ill-Nik and burn down his apartment
rofl

this battle wack as fuck. old man dropping some lame shit prob though hed get this easy. both inconsistent as fuck. real talk

im giving this to jimmy cuz he had more lulz. step ya game up

vote - jimmy

Clash
02-01-2014, 04:23 AM
Not bad of a battle. Both lacked in real hard punchlines. Ill had some
Cool nameflips tho and had some cool concepts. Jimmy was aight
With the old clowning, that last bar was very corny though

I vote for Ill bc I felt he went harder on this one. Close match tho

Lars
02-01-2014, 08:26 AM
nik-A took this comfortably, the back giving out shit has been done to death, the hair thing could be seen coming from a mile away, coke line was worded badly but could have been a decent idea, the Molly thing again I could read where it was going before the punch hit, you need some misdirection if you're going to use those. I had the same problem with Beyond's style tbh. Closer was wack.

Nik took it. Ryan12 is an idiot.

Texcellence
02-02-2014, 12:03 PM

Vote: ill nik-A

I actually thought this was pretty one sided to be honest. Although Jimmy had some concepts none of them were executed very well.

JonTheDon
02-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Speed bumps, South Park

Vs.

Inside out

Nik got this most of jimmy shit was played imo seen alot of those lines, nik did just enough 2 get this seen better from him but enough 4 the w

V/nik

Allen Knight
02-02-2014, 06:52 PM

vs

V/nik, cool battle, jimmy had acouple nice bars but some of them were played tbh, nik
was more consistent here he was fresher an his misses were still more solid than jims
n i thought the brandon lee jawn was lotb, props yah'll nik got this one.

Tettris
02-03-2014, 09:07 AM

vs

yea this wasnt even this close...Jimmy has a lot of potential, just outclassed here...

v/Nik

Sharp
02-03-2014, 02:04 PM

cool battle. I've seen a lot of old lines used on nik so they weren't too effective, but that back line was done pretty nice and I almost quoted it. Also almost quoted the south park line from nik, so overall he has one more quote

v/nik

Sn00p
02-03-2014, 05:26 PM
^aite
^nice
^eh. aite
^unspectacular
^aite

vs.

^can see where u're going w/ this, but the wording didn't make it hit hard enough
^again. this coulda been really hard, but the wording wasn't harsh enough. concept was cool tho
^aite. this is a trend. work on ur wording, & u'll be gd.
^ha, not bad
^googled. get it. but too indirect. concept was there; it wasn't really hitting nik tho

so yea. jim has good ideas. hairy was a nice concept. but his wording is lacking. and that's why his shit just doesn't hit as hard. thus, nik had the harder hits and better standouts. that won him the battle.
v/nik

tyler
02-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Nik had Brandon lee and South Park lines which hit. Jimmy had hairy situation and Molly lines. It was close and an ok battle but it really came down to whose verse was more seasoned and direct and I feel like niks misses were better. Could go either way but I got nik.
Vote ~ nik

Destroyer
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
rip jimmy, Brandon Lee, South Park

vs

maybe the Molly line

v/nik