PDA

View Full Version : they're coming to take you away, ha, ha.

Void
03-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Would a genius, through thesis, feel a reason to display it to others? Maybe. The ego is crazy. I say crazy, the way you interpret the word's changing. Maybe. I say maybe as I write in this pad, type in this room. Binding to truth. It's driving me mad. Letters unfolding to let you in closer. Used to think nothing was better than knowing. Used to joke about insanity. Wrote about it candidly. Now no amount of sound can drown out the panicking. Manically. Obsessive compulsive. Deciphering silence. Lessons embolden the dive into quiet. Arriving. The pilot. Driving so mindless. Death in his holsters. Emo? Ah, yes. Emotional wreck. Quote 'em, the loner. Alone in his flesh. I am not God's creature. I am bone. I'll be less. Sometimes the feeling is a sleep walking dream. Sometimes the feeling is you're all asleep. Moments of clarity you bury, brush off. No one wants to see they're dreaming, it's scary, 'cause God, doesn't care, he's very much gone. Religion's invented by humans for cause. Structures of living you all need for support. I wish I realized I needed them. I'm weak on the floor. Knowledge is power? Knowledge devours. It's not that I have an issue, it's that I've lived through the awfullest hour. Information age colliding with ignorance. The brightest presented with lying to live with it. Try and in-vision this. Everything you see is instantly processed as a moment in a chain reaction that leads you to caution the people to stop it, but as you speak they acknowledge your reason as seeming illogic. You shrug, oh well, what the fuck, you can't show 'em the harm, but overtime, inside you is this growing alarm. This failure to act. Until the apathy strangles you, you tear at the veil, you wail at the mask. Hope stands over your dead body and drives in a nail with a laugh.

Articulate desire to articulate. I project emotional empathy. Used to write fiction. Used to post what was interesting. Cared about the artistry, a poet inventing. Pieces of me scattered in places, rap entertainment. Cartoonish. Marshall Mathers' parody. Marshall Mathers was a parody. These copies of copies of copies are utterly disparaging. I envy the ignorant. Wish I was different. Devoted too much time to penning these sentences. Desire decayed. Fire dismayed. No longer a liar who can lie in his cage. Ego dissolved. People still wrong. But what can I do? Inject needles in arm. Nah, maybe if there weren't seedlings involved. Dad; He needed it. Naw. He reasoned his cause to be what he was. I really need 'em. I'm lost. That's why I can't be him, be gone, gotta keep up the cause, keep breathing, seething, hating you all.

What good is a corpse? Try and put up the force to put a foot through the door. Every day is a struggle. I don't smile, I don't laugh. I just cry and I ask for comets to bomb us so I can relax. Faking existence so others don't make me a visit to stay at a clinic. My brain is a prison. Ain't taking prescriptions. Doctor, pfft, what an honor. You ain't a friend to me. Just a whore to the pharmaceutical industry. Trying to injure me. Stick sick in me. Make me dependent and sentenced to live asleep.

Void
03-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

happy happy joy joy joy

Wise Wiggles
03-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Wow, okay. So here you are.. This was deep as always...

Just wow. Glad you made it.

zygote
03-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Don't often make a praise like this with no comment. But no hyperbole, you made a flawless writing there.

Split
03-24-2013, 10:16 PM
Used to think nothing was better than knowing. Used to joke about insanity. Wrote about it candidly. Now no amount of sound can drown out the panicking. Manically. Obsessive compulsive. Deciphering silence. Lessons embolden the dive into quiet. Arriving. The pilot. Driving so mindless. Death in his holsters. Emo? Ah, yes. Emotional wreck. Quote 'em, the loner. Alone in his flesh. I am not God's creature. I am bone. I'll be less. Sometimes the feeling is a sleep walking dream. Sometimes the feeling is you're all asleep. Moments of clarity you bury, brush off. No one wants to see they're dreaming, it's scary, 'cause God, doesn't care, he's very much gone.

These copies of copies of copies are utterly disparaging. I envy the ignorant. Wish I was different. Devoted too much time to penning these sentences. Desire decayed. Fire dismayed. No longer a liar who can lie in his cage. Ego dissolved. People still wrong. But what can I do? Inject needles in arm. Nah, maybe if there weren't seedlings involved. Dad; He needed it. Naw. He reasoned his cause to be what he was. I really need 'em. I'm lost. That's why I can't be him, be gone, gotta keep up the cause, keep breathing, seething, hating you all.
Oh.

If you stand aimlessly at a phone booth on a rainy day, and meet a man whose face is covered by a violet umbrella, I'd suggest that you get close to the TV.