PDA

View Full Version : rise n shine mutha fuckaz..

Geno
01-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Its a new day

Strikta
01-20-2013, 10:21 AM
What's good Geno?

U watching football today bruh

Geno
01-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Ya fam, after I drop my daughter back off out naptown with her dumb ass mom ill be tuning in nd shit. Why what's good yo

Strikta
01-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Not a damn thing, wishing I wasn't stuck out in bum fuck Illinois.

Home sick like a mug.

Geno
01-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Haha. When you coming back

Strikta
01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
It's complicated lol

I got warrants out there, possession of narcotics.

I'll prolly do a good 6 months upon my return, in Wicomico County.

Not only that but I need a job out there to get a crib.

I'm working on everything little by little... might come back around June, to Ocean City.

Geno
01-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Six months ain't shit G. Add good time in and its even more b/s. I think you can handle it. And yo, I got job ops out here in beltsville for you provided you have transportation from wherever you land. Juss holla my nigga

Strikta
01-20-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm not worried bout the time, I know I can do a year no prob.. but that's what they'll give me is a year.. I added in the good time lol

But word it's all about me getting back there right now.. I don't know if I'll land in the DMV when I first get back.. It's possible tho.

Geno
01-20-2013, 11:51 AM
True, I hear you. You got any family out here that'll let you fall back and stack some bread when you get home?

I'm with my aunt nd uncle right now and shit, trying to get the fuck once I cop the new whip. Prolly gonna need a roommate thougggh, just saying. Not implyingg. Cause last apartment I had was only 850 a month but add that to my child support and its hard out here for a pimp

Strikta
01-20-2013, 11:56 AM
My parents are out there in OC.. but they're too old to take on the burden of me.

It's a bad time for my family to take in anybody else right now.. everybody going thru their own shit, so it's tough.

But word 850 a month? Dammn that's kinda high I would think... right? Either way tho, 2 ppl could swing that if they both working.

But yo if I got a job right when I touch down it would make things super easy. I'll keep in touch on what I'm doing tho.

My man super Dave lives out in Laurel, he's trying to get me home too.

Geno
01-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Super dave? Is he a jake? Cause I used to work with a nigga named super dave nd shit. He was jamaican tho

Strikta
01-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Nah he philipino w/ dreads.. funniest shit u'd ever see.

Cool as a fan tho.

PancakeBrah
01-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Good luck with your trials and tribulations, Strikter.

Strikta
01-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks Cake.

I'm getting up outta this mess soon.

I can't take it out here in the midwest, I just don't click w/ the folks out here.

I'm an east coast boy.

trap.
01-20-2013, 01:56 PM
My parents are out there in OC.. but they're too old to take on the burden of me.

It's a bad time for my family to take in anybody else right now.. everybody going thru their own shit, so it's tough.

But word 850 a month? Dammn that's kinda high I would think... right? Either way tho, 2 ppl could swing that if they both working.

But yo if I got a job right when I touch down it would make things super easy. I'll keep in touch on what I'm doing tho.

My man super Dave lives out in Laurel, he's trying to get me home too.

$850 is cheap for anywhere in Maryland. Laurel is hella expensive for a decent place. Take it from me, I'm stationed at Ft Meade right now and the surrounding area is crazy, rent-wise.

I'm actually going back to the Midwest on leave for a week. KCMO. Maybe you met the wrong people. Good luck though.

SpookyDeep
03-16-2014, 02:09 AM
I am this website.