PDA

View Full Version : sososososocliche

Void
03-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Alien senses. Acting crazy defensive. Just a mechanism to not be phased by horrendous fates I envision or am placed in. Indifferent. Every change is a divot in my plain of existence. No way I'm upended by the sways of momentum that wave through the system. Bathe in the endless taking and givin'. Take a blade to the infant. Rape all the women. Say it while grinnin'. Play with the victims of heinous attrition. Semi-demented. Lunacy is fun. I'ma strip this loose screw 'til you can see its nuts. I'ma strip the skin from strippers 'til you can see their guts. I blew a fuse. Screw is loose. Help is required. Hell is inside us. I fell in the fire. Melting my wires. Running a blade down the front of your face. Choking your puppy 'til its stomach won't raise. Nothing is hate. Love's gonna fade. Emotions are circuits. Most of 'em worthless. I only label my acts so you can relate to the tag. Strange? What is that?

Brian Bryan
03-21-2013, 11:33 AM
why everyone swagger jacking lars steez all of a sudden?

Wise Wiggles
03-21-2013, 11:47 AM
^ are you new here? silence over bullshit, sonny.

like the eyedea title.

Will read at lunch.

Edit: read, and sick.

Void
03-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Do you mean to tell me that rhyming streams of apathetic, morbid consciousness is a style you think one person owns, or came up with? Assume there's more to existence than what you are aware of, and stop making an ass of yourself to those who know better.

PancakeBrah
03-21-2013, 08:33 PM
I'ma strip this loose screw 'til you can see its nuts.

fatality.

This was more raw/direct than usual. Still lovely. I think I like your more personal/"emo" pieces more. Although this wasn't purely aggressive, to say.

editz lolololooolikn

I think the fact you use paragraph style helps your style. When you read paragraph style you read it as sentences and the soft rhymes just hit you and the switchbacks seem so much more dope. Whereas your line by line pieces are just as dope, but sometimes glancing readers or people just feeding to feed don't catch the dopeness. Real perfect mesh of styles and format. I haven't been around forever but from context clues I know you've basically been using this style forever, and you can tell. Sometimes I read your paragraph shits and double back two or three times to catch all the rhymes. It's clever and a nice format vs. form debate starter.

Also your period placement/grammar usage is top notches.

Running a blade down the front of your face.

^well worded. struck me as i read it.

Just Write
05-31-2013, 12:50 PM
stopped reading after Take a blade to the infant. Rape all the women

I don't condone

CopyPat
06-10-2013, 01:06 AM
^lol

People need to be reading these!! UP

Coup
06-10-2013, 01:09 AM
I fell in the fire. Melting my wires.

Liked

Coup
06-10-2013, 01:14 AM
lars don't own jack #*#*@. I've been writing in this format since I've started rhyming, before I learned more traditional delivery. Apparently void does too. SMH at the bubble yall live in.

Vulgar
06-10-2013, 01:39 AM
This was butter. I read this without forks in the road, like a squeegee on a lubricated highway. I raced. Down it. Yeah.

Keep doing you

ill nik-A
06-13-2013, 07:09 AM
This is the guy talking crap... Near rhyme multis, going for raw takes though just love taps, not a fan of a piece with mediocre substance carried by a flow that is just ok, formatting is fucked

Not a fan... Fillet filler and more filler

Wise Wiggles
06-13-2013, 07:46 AM
^ Pot calling a brand new chrome kettle black

Geno
06-13-2013, 07:52 AM
Void da god though tbh.

ill nik-A
06-13-2013, 08:13 AM
^ Pot calling a brand new chrome kettle black

Nah I'm better than both of u

Wise Wiggles
06-13-2013, 10:13 AM
How much wine you had today big guy?

ill nik-A
06-13-2013, 12:26 PM
How much wine you had today big guy?

Accept the pink slip

Any kinda battle fagg0t

Void
06-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Are you 16, or just stupid?

ill nik-A
06-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Are u wack or just jealous?

Void
06-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Why would I be jealous of someone I think is either 16 or stupid? I think you've answered my question, but I guess it could be both. Wack or jealous. That's on par with the 'disses' in that verse you wrote. Hof material, son. I see now why you're held in such high regard. So confident you felt the need to come to this thread and comment because I called you average.

#insecurebutthurtinfant