PDA

View Full Version : battle rap 2

zygote
03-23-2013, 10:43 AM
The Original Rhymeborg - plastic silica in my endoplasmic reticula,
With a lifespan to match Nutricula, I snap fibula till it hang perpendicular,
Your style is actually minima, it lacks effect like classical cinema.
In particular, your style is boring us all,
You’re horribly poor, my bank statement contains 4 times more commas than yours,
Probable cause, motherfucker drop to the floor, I am the law,
Start up the saw, the Marshal of war will carve through your jaw until you’re forced to withdraw,
You marvel the form, I point out your obvious flaws,
I’m constantly raw, its genocidal the way I exterminate pathetic rivals,
Throw me in the mix I’ll hit the semi-finals with a quick bien jugado to you bitch Americanos,
Make you wish for deaths arrival, apply pressure to cerebrospinal, then split your water head with a lever rifle,
Shred your vitals, the form is perfect like geometric spirals.
No reprisal, wait a moment and I’ll fillet this lame opponent,
Get your brains shot - you’re a rain drop trying to displace the ocean,
Your display was hopeless, straight atrocious, better off trying to cultivate a lotus within a plague of locusts,
What I states ferocious, make your kids play with clay explosives.
Not even staying focused, just deliver lyric message with the sickest methods,
The king of rhyme grows tired of this simple peasant, I dismiss your presence,
Rip your tendons in a millisecond, give you hope until your will is strengthened right before your intercepted,
People supporting you trying to make a quick investment better get a risk assessment,
Your chance of a win is a slim percentage, and your sisters pregnant,
You are pale - I am iridescent, each limb is fully independent and capable of killing legends,
Against me? You better take the Fifth Amendment.

Matriarch
03-24-2013, 08:36 PM

lol.

nice little flex here, Zyggy Pop.

Split
03-24-2013, 10:39 PM
I’m constantly raw, its genocidal the way I exterminate pathetic rivals,
Throw me in the mix I’ll hit the semi-finals with a quick bien jugado to you bitch Americanos,
Make you wish for deaths arrival, apply pressure to cerebrospinal, then split your water head with a lever rifle,
Shred your vitals, the form is perfect like geometric spirals.
ether

the "you are pale- I am iridescent, each limb is fully independent and capable of killing legends" also deserves to be quoted. maybe the introduction had some weak phrasings "You're horribly poor" but other than that perfect schemings that show long lines can flow.

CopyPat
04-01-2013, 03:40 PM
ahahahha awesome. got better and better as it went. flow complexity is ur normal usual dope style, sick to read. punches raw as fuuuuuuq. i Much prefer to see u talk about how bad ur gonna mirk someone in a battle rather than physically hurt them. knowwhat i mean?? like breaking jaws, riping tendonds, shooting brains etc etc is not as cool to me as

you’re a rain drop trying to displace the ocean,
Your display was hopeless, straight atrocious, better off trying to cultivate a lotus within a plague of locusts,

and the like. Much more impressive to read shit like that

People supporting you trying to make a quick investment better get a risk assessment,

haha so sick. nicely done buddy, cya round!

Darker Ego
01-25-2018, 05:34 PM
Wouldn`t wanna battle against you