PDA

View Full Version : chicken scratch

Void
03-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Surviving despite these mindless of eyes. Life is a lie when you deny what's inside. Deny what's implied. Right. We're all fine? Call me emotional. Call me extremist. Call me when all you fall off the deep end. I'll console you. I'll hold you. I'll ball up your pieces. Your flaws and your weakness. Draw you all new 'til you call me your Jesus. Easier to worship than serve. Let religion be the crutch you turn to when hurt. You can't be burdened to learn.

I've decoded romance. The art of attraction. Could manipulate your senses. Sway your heart to imagine it's starved for my habits. But fuck, I'd be such a shark to enact 'em. Sometimes I just target, for practice. Just to remind myself of how smart I can pass as. This knowledge has wrecked me. In solace, directing the nobs. It's so stressing. Playing God, when God is a thought you don't acknowledge. Depressing. Process obsessing over ants. It's not that your ants, but the metaphor implants at least a piece of how little you mean to me. How simple your thinking seems. It's not ego. It's not my advancement or that you're dumb, it's just you're stuck at average fuck.

Just Write
05-31-2013, 12:53 PM
lol, the second portion made me laugh.

fav

Just to remind myself of how smart I can pass as. This knowledge has wrecked me. In solace, directing the nobs. It's so stressing. Playing God, when God is a thought you don't acknowledge. Depressing

peace

CopyPat
06-10-2013, 01:00 AM
hahaha how does this have one response. this is dull all day. loved the read as usual. but u probly don't even want feed so fuck it ha

YDK
06-10-2013, 03:14 AM
Dope as fuck man, I love the paragraph style but rarely use it myself. This is the type of drop that makes me wanna do it tho. Awesome drops that flow and flex this well always inspire me to try it too lol can't find any flaws tbh just wish it was longer even as 2 paragraphs it never seems to be enough. Keep it up man, loved the closer btw shit was fire

Geno
06-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Brilliant, as usual sir. Love seeing you active. Keep writing. Collab coming soon.