03-25-2013, 09:52 AM
@lotto smirk check

Lotto Smirk
03-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Check Ill post in next 3 hours?

Jimbo
03-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Yeah safe chap -

This battle aint challenging, Let me prove that he aint past practicing !
Cus he could 'search' on yahoo an still wouldnt 'find' the 'art of battling'
My wording so quick keyed - more keyed up then a rapping stephen hawkin!
His wording so forced hes raping dictionaries n leavin entire libraries squawking
Your rep is like jenga, one more loss an into the very deep youll be falling!
Your last drop wasnt just abysmal it was its definition - 'extreamly bad; appalling'
My calling is everything, I win anything! the world is mine for the choosing!
Your number one at somethings, like weight watchers where you advertise losing
After im done brusing your name wont be a'lot to smirk' about dude!
Only time you get close to a 'gang an style' is watching that viral video on YouTube

Lotto Smirk
03-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Quick 10?

Set it up post in 24 hours

That aint quick! How about in an hour or two?

This faggot is a joke, ill cut his throat cause you all know lotto don't care
Call me Maddocks Cartoon Productions the way ill cut this jimbo off from air
My talent is rare, but this fag must be keen, when he posted quick on the scene
but ya lines aint a good rush like you been injecting them with weak amphetamine
This jimbo jones aint no bully,this guy don't wanna fight ill leave him shook at night
cuz when matt groaning bowt this simp,son YOUR NOT SHOWING HIM ENOUGH AFFECTION N DIDNT SUCK HIM RIGHT
^^ Blah that line probably won't hit,but i aint scared see i handle my nerve
but at least we dropped 1 thing in common, me a wack line.... You a whole verse
Call ya fucking hearse, cuz in this battle im going in, yeah im going for the win
Ive got a slim toned body and a healthy diet..... aint got no problem with a jim

blah fuck it, you wanted it quick here ya go

DTK
03-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Vote : Jimbo

Lotto you blatantly dissed yourself within your verse, what are you thinking? In such a short battle there is no space for filler and I felt like you had a lot of it. Both of you had generic punch lines but I did like Jimbos weight watchers bar. That shit was the highlight of the battle. Overall this was ok, but I thought Jimbo used his bars more effectively and was more technical.

Big Game
03-26-2013, 04:59 AM
Jimbo:

This battle aint challenging, Let me prove that he aint past practicing !
Cus he could 'search' on yahoo an still wouldnt 'find' the 'art of battling'

This bar was a miss in my opinion – it had a good concept but it wasn’t worded properly

My wording so quick keyed - more keyed up then a rapping stephen hawkins!
His wording so forced hes raping dictionaries n leavin entire libraries squawking

I’ have googled Stephen Hawkins and can’t find him so I’m going to go with my first guess and assume that you’re referring to Stephen Hawking. (which would have rhymed perfectly by the way) So I guess that you’re referring to his computerized speech synthesizer when you say “keyed up”. For the punch I like the concept until the libraries squawking part. This was a thoughtful bar all together but a miss in my opinion.

Your rep is like jenga, one more loss an into the very deep youll be falling!
Your last drop wasnt just abysmal it was its definition - 'extreamly bad; appauling'

By his drop being abysmal – his drop was extremely bad; appalling. And if you looked it up ya could have at least spelled it right. If this was what a punch line is – anybody could do it.
You are not just “a word” you’re “the definition of that word”. It couldn’t get much more easier than that to write a bar.

My calling is everything, I win anything! the world is mine for the choosing!
Your number one at somethings, like weight watchers where you advertise losing

This bar has a nice concept – but once again it could have been worded much better. I feel that it lost it’s sting because of the way the punch was worded.

After im done brusing your name wont be a'lot to smirk' about dude!
Only time you get close to a 'gang an style' is watching that viral video on YouTube

I don’t see what you’re trying to say here. Is this talking about the gangnam style clip in the video I am thinking about? This one? But this was forced either way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0bFip6EJ-s
The nameplay was decent.

This verse had a lot of good ideas but they all missed. And the rhyming was very basic – there are no multis throughout the complete verse.

Lotto

This faggot is a joke, ill cut his throat cause you all know lotto don't care
Call me Maddocks Cartoon Productions the way ill cut this jimbo off from air

I like the concept here. The punch was kinda forced – adding a multi at the end of this bar would have really spiced it up. And the wording could have been done better. Decent but like I said - it loses a lot without the factors that I mentioned

My talent is rare, but this fag must be keen, when he posted quick on the scene
but ya lines aint a good rush like you been injecting them with weak amphetamine

Nah I don’t like this concept - It’s way too basic.

This jimbo jones aint no bully,this guy don't wanna fight ill leave him shook at night
cuz when matt groaning bowt this simp,son YOUR NOT SHOWING HIM ENOUGH AFFECTION N DIDNT SUCK HIM RIGHT

Don’t know the history behind this bar but I aint with the gay bars in a battle regardless. And it’s obviously a stretched line – so bad that it fell onto the next line.

^^ Blah that line probably won't hit,but i aint scared see i handle my nerve
but at least we dropped 1 thing in common, me a wack line.... You a whole verse

You’re calling your own bar weak? You’re supposed to be dissing him – not yourself. And the punch was very basic and had no impact. It was just a statement – it had no sting.

Call ya fucking hearse, cuz in this battle im going in, yeah im going for the win
Ive got a slim toned body and a healthy diet..... aint got no problem with a jim

nah – don’t like the wordplay here. Don’t like the concept or the punch at all.

This verse had several misses and no real good concepts aside from the opener. Your verse also had very basic rhyming within it – no multis once so ever.

My vote goes to Jimbo for better concepts all the way around. This battle was decent but very basic.

Defiant
03-30-2013, 06:38 AM
NEED 2 LINKS EACH

Jimbo
03-30-2013, 09:57 AM
http://artofbattling.com/showthread.php?4995-bleak-(5-0)-vs-Def_fuckin_5-(0-0)-OPEN-FOR-VOTES

get the other later

LyricAli
04-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Vote: Jimbo

Lotto had a lot of filler and some crazy concepts. He went for the self deprecating angle which just doesnt work. Never admit that your line is shit. Atleast not while the battle is still in contention. He did have one or two decent concepts but they were stomped down by mistakes he made.

Jimbo attempted name flips and wordply so i was scoring him frequently. He put in attempts to punch Lotto although they werent all amazing. Jimbo just had the overall more pertinent verse.

Jah Homie
04-12-2013, 06:49 PM
V/ Jimbo

Lotto's meter was off, and I wasn't feeling his concepts, was more of an inside joke.
Jimbo's concepts were a little eccentric, but his rhymes were tight, and his scheme was excellent.

fathead
04-14-2013, 09:02 PM
V/ Jimbo

Im saying Jimbo One This Because His Verse Was BetTer It Punchline And Personals. The Weight Watcher Line Was definatley The highlight. You Also Had Some Other Punches That Were Decent, But I Think Could Of Been Worded Better.

Lotto Smirk- I Really Dont See Anything That STicks Out On Yours, But The Fact You Dissed Your Own Line. By Doing That You Pretty Much Just Wasted Those Two Lines. You Could Tell It Was Rushed.

Jimbo
04-15-2013, 10:22 AM
http://artofbattling.com/showthread.php?5872-Jah-Homie-(0-2)-vs-Lotto-Smirk-(1-2)

Second Link Defiant

Pretty sure thats 5 - nil ...