Jo E. Murder
01-24-2013, 12:08 AM
Rules

Lines - 10
Due - 24 Jan Midnight EXTENDED 24hrs

Recycling = DQ
Biting = DQ
FEEDING = DQ

(Mentioning anything from your opponents verse is not allowed in this battle)

Feeding = Flipping a line from your opponents verse. Don't do it.

No using opponents picture without opponents permission. If you do so the picture will be edited out and you might even get DQ'd for it.

1st to 5 votes wins
4-0 = KO
4-1 = TKO

Each battler MUST post 2 links to battles you have voted on.
There are no exceptions to this rule. Vote or don't battle. If you don't have 100 posts then just post links to feedback you left in the Open Mic Forum. Don't reuse links cause you will be DQ'd for it.

Don't drop until your opponent checks in. No check = No no show and a waste of time.

Link to the battle in the Report Finished Battles thread when its done so it can be recorded and closed ASAP.

This Battle will get closed if voting links aren't provided within 48 hours of battle's creation

Voting Links can not be older than when this thread was created.

Links must be from battles in the Battle Arena ONLY. Votes on leagues or tournaments will not count as voting links in the battle arena.

Re-using voting links = Vote deductions and possible DQ.

If you want to bump/Up your battle you have to vote on 2 new battles

Post the two new voting links in the bump/up. reusing voting links even for the bump = Vote Deductions & possibly dq. if you have more than 1 battle you want to bump. its 2 new voting links for each battle. Bumping/upping without new voting links = vote deductions and possibly dq. Posting comments towards voters and/or opponent is considered a bump and possible sway/freepost and frowned upon

Plot
01-24-2013, 12:11 AM
10 lines tb obv..

Jo E. Murder
01-24-2013, 09:47 PM
I forgot about this. If you need a extension, let me know yo.

Plot
01-24-2013, 10:17 PM
Yeah okay man, 24 hrs

Jo E. Murder
01-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Okay, here I go at 1:22...

Expos: I am GhostWriter from Netcees.

Dont doubt lines or a quote! My haymakers strike with great claims, so I always get "straight A's" - like "Honor rolls!"
I honestly doubt this guy coffin foes! Hes an amatuer, but he wouldnt "be a NATURAL" - If it were to see "Dys on a roll!"

#LearnHowToPlayCraps

Go... and fucking join some circus nigga! Once my steel claps, then this dick-head'll peel back like circumcision!
He done dirt or prison? Well obviously it isnt true, so ironically we can conclude: "Dystopian is a work of fiction!"

When I maim clips, its like angry divorcees... "Ima split his frame quick!" - If the kids acclaims he rip or slain shit...
Fuck his simple statements! So a quote slick at text? - "Dy's only over a niggas head" if it was "Rodman's pigment changes!"

http://www.bangstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Dennis-Rodman-Bangstyle.Com_.jpg

Im from where guns blowin' at nerds! MY CITY FIENDS... so it aint NO "pottery scene" - if you hear "Ghost doing dirt!"
Its like Ricky Williams, Im smoking this herb! Youre simply "arent a WRITER" cause "you got GHOST for a verse/VS!"

:eek:

I SMACK CLOWNS and FAGS! My raps clowning cats... only cause of wack clouts - plus worthless crap thousands lack!
Who thinks this man stout to pass? - Pssh, if "D's, will stop... a Write?!" - Well, it would only to be "ran out of gas!"

[Ds (w)ill=Diesel/Write=Ride]

Dont get it dont vote yeah?

Plot
01-25-2013, 11:51 PM
Ayo G, your hill-billy styles silly as fuck, you'll get K.O.ed Ez
And we all hope Gow will pluck'n ban Joes, ...wack ass off A.O.B.
Your worthless broke ass a prize fighter? aint no one believes ya
Coz you never seen the dough Joe, or be allowed to fight in one neither.
Dropping this key with ether, son you couldn't freestyle at a swim meet
But if you come sloppy Joe, Imma have to turn ya face into mince meat.
And whats with your wack name? Murder? your a damn fake,
Only thing you've ever killed was your rep...
....who am I kidding, you never had a fan-base.
So tonight this homo dies, twice the man you are, trouble personified
The Dystopian came here to murder Murder, so make that double homicide.

SiK
01-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Open

UP

Geno
01-27-2013, 01:58 PM
joe had some real crazy shit going on, coulda been a good verse -but it lacked for me due to crazy formats and innability to control and direct a decent punch because of it.. your just too flashy for you own good man

dysto had some decent hits, took this fairly easy with a more polished all around better verse
dough joe was
sloppy joe coulda been waaay better
double homicide was ok-ish

v-dysto

Scott Akers
01-27-2013, 06:10 PM
hmm, I don't know what joe was thinking, aint seen someone do longbar since 2003, I wasn't able to follow his verse that well, and it really hurt against him, he should fix his structure before battling on a shortbar site.

but joe had this from his verse:
Go... and fucking join some circus nigga! Once my steel claps, then this dick-head'll peel back like circumcision!
He done dirt or prison? Well obviously it isnt true, so ironically we can conclude: "Dystopian is a work of fiction!"

dysto seems like he knows what he's doing, and his structure wasn't unbearable, he had these lines from his verse:

So tonight this homo dies, twice the man you are, trouble personified
The Dystopian came here to murder Murder, so make that double homicide.

v/ dysto, you just can't have a hard hitting verse with longbar these days, joe couldn't pull it off as a lot of his lines where mostly filler, i don't see joe getting this and that's being nice.

2tripple0
01-27-2013, 08:33 PM
vote dysto other dude just wasnt tight enough dysto had stronger lines amnd better structure

SiK
01-27-2013, 09:13 PM
2triple0

Your goina have to break it down a little more bro.....what lines did you like?...which ones didnt you?...something....votes like those will not count

Obey
01-27-2013, 10:32 PM
My votes dystopian

was what won it for me, he had a clearer flow or delivery and punches were a lot more direct. jo imo you need to work on getting the punch in quicker so it's not so vague. I see you struggling a lot on these sites and this was my honest opinion no hate

Flow
01-28-2013, 05:53 AM
no idea who joe tryin to fool wit that drop, you could of probably taken this if you had just formatted it and took out all the filler.
You wont take this an if im honest its nothing to do with the content, the layout stole the content. Its too long, too hard to read, too much filler, weak punches at the end.

Nice concepts though, can't fault you there, which why had you formatted this drop and polished it, you may have taken it.

Not even quoting you on your drop though, its below standard, even my cut n paste would get tired working around the formatting.

As for Dyst, this drop was legit, strong, polished, whicheve you prefer, nice opener with the ghost n ban line, nice close too.

V/ Dystopian

Dope girl
01-28-2013, 11:01 AM
My vote go to Dystopian, I felt like he came Stronger with Multis, Punches, personals, & Wordplay,. better closer & opener,.

Split
01-28-2013, 11:19 AM
V/ Dystopian. Opener took it. Punches were harder hitting as well as less stretched. Punchlines were more effective n terms of belittling his opponent. Solid win over Joey Murders

Plot
01-28-2013, 12:59 PM
I did vote in the tourney,
is this on my record?