PDA

View Full Version : Anotha's Battle League (Info & Sign Ups)

God Of War
01-24-2013, 12:12 AM
08-11-06

by Te Ora (http://www.anotha.com/member.php?u=36)

Anotha's Battle League

Basic Introduction:
Me and Jon will be hosting a text battle league for 12 weeks, with playoffs running at the conclusion of the regular season. The idea of this league is to elevate the already growing battle scene on Anotha, while crowning the best battler on the site. We won’t really know how this is going to be run until we see how many of you are interested, but here is the basic idea. Depending on how many sign up, we are looking at about 20 battlers. The idea is to have ‘Top 10’ as a sub forum, where the Top Ten battle from week to week, with the remaining battlers battling in another sub forum called ‘ABL’. The rankings will be updated from week to week with battlers moving up and down accordingly. About a month into the competition the ABL championship will be introduced. This will take place in the ‘Top Ten’ sub forum from week to week, possibly with a contendor ship match also running to determine who faces the champ the next week. The general forum will be used for league issues, mags, rules, chat, rankings etc. – all that cool extra shit. The league will run on a weekly basis with check in’s due Thursday, verses due Saturday, votes closing Monday, new battles up Tuesday. Battlers will agree on line limits, and things such as biting, swaying, bitching, feeding, crew votes, hate votes etc. will not be tolerated. Depending on severity breaking these regulations could be punishable by; warning, loss of votes, disqualification from any given battle, dismissal from the league, and even banning from the site. Only those involved in the league will be able to vote. This is to ensure that people with a knowledge of text battling decide the outcomes of the battles. Unless I, or another mod, asks you to vote – your vote won’t count. The chosen mods, unconfirmed at this stage, will not tolerate any bullshit and our word shall be final. That being said this league WILL be fun. As long as you follow the rules, and don’t fuck up things for others, we won’t fuck up things for you. At the moment there is no prize and this league is just being run for competition – unless someone is willing to reach into their own pocket their will be no prize.Signing Up:
If you like the sounds of that ish then sign up in this thread. Note – signing up here means you are prepared to show up once the league starts. If you no show twice, without a valid excuse, you will kicked out the league – and I will do my damdest to get your ass banned. I understand things come up, so if you need to sign out for a couple of weeks you won’t gain losses to your record – providing you let us know beforehand. If you fail to do this be prepared to face the consequences. New battlers will be allowed into the league, throughout the season, as they’re needed. Signing up to this league means you agree to vote on AT LEAST four battles a week, and abide by ALL of it’s rules and regulations. Failure to do these things will get you kicked out of the league. Basically signing up here means you agree to take pride in the league, follow it’s rules, and be commited to it. Now, post displaying your interest, don’t be shy – ALL applications will be considered. - T.O

Sign In's thus far:
MIC REKKIN BASTARD
Te Ora
Nyce
Joe Native
Pyr0
Fohkus
da big glassman
nickenron
Sin
Xpress Urself
westkeptsecret