03-26-2013, 08:34 AM
AOBL
ArtofBattling.com Text Battle League

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Friday,
March 29th 2013 11:59 PM PST.
Voting ends Sunday 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are normally 24 hours
(unless requested otherwise, that is),
can be no longer than 36 hours
and have to be granted by your opponent.

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
The max. can be higher if different is agreed upon by both.

Voting:

Must vote on 5 battles and post your links.
Post the links in the thread titled "Week 6 Voting Links".
You will be punished if you don't post all 5 voting links.
You will not like the punishment, so just vote so you
don't have to cry later. Details about this are to be
found in the "Week 6 Voting Links" thread.

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will disqualified.
A check in isn't mandatory, but it is encouraged.
If your opponent doesn't check in,
you still have to post a verse.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Mac Lotto Smirk Jimbo

Lotto Smirk
03-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Check 12?

Jimbo
03-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Mac Lotto Smirk*
It's 14*

Jimbo
03-26-2013, 01:11 PM
yo.. 3way . fuck

I saw this battle was 3 way - My first thought was "I love a good ol ruckus"*
Mac saw this battle got excited, now lottos hiding cus mac wants to fuck us
Really??? I already beat Lotto...And Mac is my first league assignment!?!?!?
Easy! Together there winning experience is shorter than an il nik a retirement!!
Ill leave both of yall hiding, youll be changing your names next!
One too MC "Lotto punches dont connect" - the other - MC "No clue on concepts"
Ill slap that sleezy cheesy smirk of lottos face, this match to me is a breeze.
With the heat im bringing im cooking emcees, so im serving mac an cheese
lotto went to ground first an macs next to get zero votes, so mac cowers
Both your reps going to smash the ground quicker then the fuckin twin towers
Listen faggots, this text lark aint something you learn, having natural skill is vital!
Closest you two will ever get to me - is having your names with mine in the title!
You two the worst ive seen and ive been on LA so take that into perspective!
You two arn't just bad your its definition in adjective - of poor quality; inferior or defective

(LA = Lyrical Assault)

Mac
03-26-2013, 09:53 PM
yo.. 3way . fuck

Lotto Smirk
03-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Jimbo the feminine type he uses maybelline n rimmel,fags so ugly its a disgrace
But he never puts mac on his face.. except for when he takes him back to his place
This one's to snoop.. i fucking hate you dude, God damn it
I dont care if they got a troubled marriage, I didn't want in the 3 sum they was plannin
I wanted a challenge, you know someone dope & tight
but these two mount a lyrical assault..n get laughed at like there from that site
Jimbo wanna fight? you had some speed cola explains why you so quick to blast off
But Im the Juggernaut, i aint worried He'll never packapunch even playing black ops
Jimbo is mad soft & Mac has no creativity, you think they winning you must be kidding me
Ill put mac in a box n send him out by parcel force.. Only way he'll have some good delivery
Jim's jobs aint a mystery, he has super skills as a painter n gets jobs by the bunches
I mean hes been 'decorating' his verses n convincing voters that it actually has punches
ya on the wrong site? Stop tryna be a matching suit with orc,your sexuality makes me think
But im a helpful guy, so ill waste a line to help you find the right one so i provided you a link

www.uniformdating.com There ya go jimbo

blah them last 4 lines hurt me

Mac
03-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Lotto Smirk Jimbo i need an ext . i wont no-show. no worries

Sn00p
03-31-2013, 05:12 PM
Mac noshows. This is just between Lotto Smirk and Jimbo now. But when voting please keep in mind that they directed some lines at Mac too.

Sharp
03-31-2013, 05:24 PM
3 person battle - 3 way lines are played. That said, this was kinda funny so i wouldn't call it a total miss, but the concept's done to death
Easy! Together there winning experience is shorter than an il nik a retirement!!
alright, but definitely couldve been done better
This was bad.
why
9/11's another played connection, that bolding shit is whack and there wasn't much of a flip
Listen faggots, this text lark aint something you learn, having natural skill is vital!
Closest you two will ever get to me - is having your names with mine in the title!
played but alright
You two arn't just bad your its definition in adjective - of poor quality; inferior or defective
you just stated that they're bad by defining it
(LA = Lyrical Assault)
dont bother with expos

But he never puts mac on his face.. except for when he takes him back to his place
Nice, coulda been worded better but hit
I dont care if they got a troubled marriage, I didn't want in the 3 sum they was plannin
like I said, 3-person battles/3way is played as fuck
but these two mount a lyrical assault..n get laughed at like there from that site
alright
Jimbo wanna fight? you had some speed cola explains why you so quick to blast off
But Im the Juggernaut, i aint worried He'll never packapunch even playing black ops
eh
Jimbo is mad soft & Mac has no creativity, you think they winning you must be kidding me
Ill put mac in a box n send him out by parcel force.. Only way he'll have some good delivery
not bad
Jim's jobs aint a mystery, he has super skills as a painter n gets jobs by the bunches
I mean hes been 'decorating' his verses n convincing voters that it actually has punches
ehhhh
ya on the wrong site? Stop tryna be a matching suit with orc,your sexuality makes me think
But im a helpful guy, so ill waste a line to help you find the right one so i provided you a link
good ammo selection, didnt do anything with it
www.uniformdating.com There ya go jimbo
lol wat
blah them last 4 lines hurt me

Nika retirement and Mac and Cheese were your best attempts

v

Mac on face, lyrical assault and mac delivery were near quotable

Lotto's opener was the hardest hitting bar of the battle. Stick around though Jimbo, staying in the league for a few weeks will shape you up like no other.

V/ Lotto Smirk

Lotto Smirk
04-01-2013, 10:59 AM
uppin

Sn00p
04-02-2013, 06:41 AM
^yeah, this is kinda played, since it's a pretty obvious concept. try to stay away from those
^decent
^uhm yeah, this wasn't delivered badly, but the concept was kinda basic.
^i see the wordplay, but the bar lacked direction. try and focus your bar on your concept more
^don't bold. either a concept is there and we'll see it or it's too forced and you shouldn't use it in the 1st place. again, this felt a little old
^this wasn't bad. still a kinda obvious concept, but personally, i haven't seen it yet, so you get the benefit
^nah. & don't explain things. it's the same as w/ bolding. either it's something obvious like LA being lyricalassault which we'll understand of course or it's way too forced and shouldn't be used either way.

vs.

^nice
^yea, kinda played
^decent. kinda basic tho
^decent
^decent again.
^decent. coulda been a hit harsher delivery
^nah, you know this wasn't good

jimbo, you need to think outside of the box more. you know what a punch is and you know how to word one, but your concept are a bit basic. lotto, it's kinda the same w/ you. at times, you just don't care enough. most of your bars could be really good if you spent a little more time on 'em. but you got this. you had the lotb w/ your opener and some other decent lines, which you had more of than jimb.
v/lotto

Wicked
04-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Lotto: the changing your names bar was forced and kind of korny, the mac and cheese bar was actually a good idea but it missed. The twin towers was very basic and seems to be a played concept. The names in the title bar was cool, I liked that though it seems like an abvious concept and seems like it would be something that had been used a million times over the years, but I've never seen it so you're good with me. The closer I didn't like because I'm not a fan of somebody saying that their opponent is a word and then saying. better yet you're the definition.

Lotto: Nice opener, I had to google Mac .. lol .. It's kinda scary that you knew what that was. Just playin. But yea the opener was fire. The 3 way bar was kinda obvious. The Lyrical Assault line was okay. The Black Ops bar was okay, it could have been worded a little better though if ya ask me. The mac delivery bar was decent. The painter bar was okay, nothing too damaging though. The closer was filler and lazy if ya ask me.

Lotto had more punches and better concepts while Jimbo lacked concepts and missed punches in this particular battle.

V: Lotto

RPK
04-02-2013, 11:50 AM

vs

Jimbo had a lot of straight misses. Lotto didn't have many misses, and stayed relatively consistent. I have to give it to lotto.
V/LS

bleak
04-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Lotto takes this one pretty easily. He had a decent verse, the mac on his face was kinda nice. Jimbo didn't really have anything. He knows how to write a battle verse, he just doesn't have the idea of how to deliver punches. most of them were statementish. I hate 3 ways, so I'm glad this dropped to a 1v1. Decent shit on both sides but Lotto had plenty enough to take it.

Dominate
04-02-2013, 05:13 PM

vs

lotb

both deliveries were a bit corny in places... Jimbo, be very sparing with exclamation marks ... Lotto you had the delivery wp which is played as fuck... good multies/flow though... and a couple concepts were cool... both of you keep working on fresh/creative concepts and wording...

v/ Lotto

~RustyGunZ~
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
mac on his face was the only decent bar tbh, both were lackluster. also the black ops bar showed a bit of creativity not great results but eh

v/lotto