PDA

View Full Version : 1-2 Punch Rules

RPK
03-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Due Dates

Battles will be set up Mondays. Punches are due on Thursday by 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time. Voting ends on Saturday, 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time. I will set the mag on Sunday.

No-Shows

No-shows will not be allowed, one punch a week is not that hard, if you no-show once, you will be signed out. If you want to battle more, you will need to check back in into the "Sign Up/Sign Out" thread.

Extensions

Extensions will be granted, but only under one condition. Your opponent has to agree to the extension prior to the drop time on Friday. If you fail to follow this and simply drop late with an excuse, you will be DQ'ed

Biting/Recycling

Biting in the 1-2 punch league will result in a life time ban. There's no exception for biting or recycling. Let’s be fresh and original as its only 2 lines per week.

Editing

The first person to drop their punch will be able to edit their punch until the second persons punch. The second person to drop will have until the first vote is cast to edit their punch. Any breaking of this rule will be an automatic DQ so I suggest no one assumes someone is no-showing.

Feeding

Feeding will not be tolerated in the league and will be an automatic DQ. Staff will be the final judge on whether we believe a punch was feed on or not.

Voting

A brief explanation will do, staff will be the judge if a vote gets DQ'ed. You need to have more than a couple words though. Two lines of feed is sufficient with only two punches to judge.

KO

If a battle reaches a vote count of 5-0, the battle will be closed. It's a clear win and this will spread out the voting instead of having 20 votes in one battle.

Aliases

You are only permitted to sign and post in this forum under one name, the name you signed up with. (If you have a legit reason, we'll talk.) There is too much confusion about who is who and I'm not about to IP check all of you.

Sign Ins/Sign Outs

If you know you're going to be gone for a short period of time, or just don't feel like competing anymore, then post in the Sign In/Sign Out thread. Same goes for new members that wish to compete, or returning members that were placed on the Back Burner. The thread will be located in the 1-2 Punch Office.

Links

Everyone needs five links for battles, whether their opponent shows or not. If you do not post links, I will come up with a penalty to apply to you, perhaps simply not have you included in champ matches. Please post it in the Link thread, as it makes my job much easier.