PDA

View Full Version : Aesthetic's(audio)

Aesthetic
02-08-2014, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF6O8hr7B_4

Songs pretty straightforward storytelling lacking events but is a basic analysis on not really a specific person but a small collective of people; who just cant live in a reality our ancestors left us. Something we all can relate to a degree. Or so I hope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMDzX0CPa_M

Got real excited when I found an audio of Charlie Chaplin. This songs hard to explain and would rather keep it abstract. But overall it's about fighting a system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nk7x3lRZ6c

This song is a reflection of a feeling, an urge and whisper of utterance that should be kept quiet. I try to make the listeners uncomfortable from the vibe but lacked the actual voice to put enough emotion into it. Lost my box after the 3rd retake so just used the first take.

sacrifice
02-09-2014, 10:48 PM
I'm feeling this shit man.

Get at me if you want to make some music together.

philoinfinitum@gmail.com

Just Write
02-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Didnt get a chance to hear then all cuz im at work but i was diggin the voices one. Ill definitely check out the other two and drop some more feed. Dope shit bro, almost an atmosphere vibe. And with my piece bro i didnt even know where it was going lol, drunk life. Ftw

Aesthetic
02-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Didnt get a chance to hear then all cuz im at work but i was diggin the voices one. Ill definitely check out the other two and drop some more feed. Dope shit bro, almost an atmosphere vibe. And with my piece bro i didnt even know where it was going lol, drunk life. Ftw

Thanks man, Slug is a actually a huge influence on my music; maybe it's because Im ugly as a gargoyle. But im glad u enjoyed it.

Im honestly surprised someone could think of a plot like that all drunk; the concept was sick as fuck, like writing a diary to yourself and reading it to someone. I wanna hear some of your Audio work.

Frank
02-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Voices was pretty ill kid

"I'm a portal"

Flow got crazy towards the latter part of the track

Overall, you got a wacky voice and some interesting inflections, far from monotone, mystic elf rap

Aesthetic
02-12-2014, 03:45 PM
mystic elf rap

Lol, bodied.

Thanks for the feed

fresh
02-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Alice - Intro way to long bro I almost left before you started rapping, but then you started rapping. I think its alright, the lyrics are decent but your presence needs some work. The way the words came out it sounded like you were trying to have that style but it was coming out forced.. Just relax, let it flow out dont force it. Sick beat by the way.

Charlie doesn't surf - Alright I'm sure you already know but the mixing was awful in this. I couldn't get through it all, thats how bad the mixing was. Nothing personal against your shit just couldn't get through it. I do appreciate the style you have though. I am a slug, eyedea aesop rock kind of a guy so if you were to clean your shit up and work on your presence/delivery I don't see why I wouldn't pop that shit in my cd player on the wy to work.

Voices - Again, I like the style you're going for but its coming out a little bit forced at times, and at other times it seems more natural. I dunno if you didn't have all the lyrics memorized or if you just don't have the complete confidence, but theres something off in your delivery. Diggin your style though man this shit is right up my alley. Clean up the mixing and all the other shit I mentioned I think you'll be a dope artist dude.

Keep at it.
-fresh

Aesthetic
02-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Alice - Intro way to long bro I almost left before you started rapping, but then you started rapping. I think its alright, the lyrics are decent but your presence needs some work. The way the words came out it sounded like you were trying to have that style but it was coming out forced.. Just relax, let it flow out dont force it. Sick beat by the way.

Charlie doesn't surf - Alright I'm sure you already know but the mixing was awful in this. I couldn't get through it all, thats how bad the mixing was. Nothing personal against your shit just couldn't get through it. I do appreciate the style you have though. I am a slug, eyedea aesop rock kind of a guy so if you were to clean your shit up and work on your presence/delivery I don't see why I wouldn't pop that shit in my cd player on the wy to work.

Voices - Again, I like the style you're going for but its coming out a little bit forced at times, and at other times it seems more natural. I dunno if you didn't have all the lyrics memorized or if you just don't have the complete confidence, but theres something off in your delivery. Diggin your style though man this shit is right up my alley. Clean up the mixing and all the other shit I mentioned I think you'll be a dope artist dude.

Keep at it.
-fresh

Thanks man, real helpful. In terms of mixing are you talking about the beat itself or the mastering process; these were done in 1 take with no memorization so that's probably where the confidence thing came from. It's odd you would say Charlie doesn't surf was unbearable for you, mostly everyone I have shown enjoyed that song the most; that or voices.

fresh
02-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Thanks man, real helpful. In terms of mixing are you talking about the beat itself or the mastering process; these were done in 1 take with no memorization so that's probably where the confidence thing came from. It's odd you would say Charlie doesn't surf was unbearable for you, mostly everyone I have shown enjoyed that song the most; that or voices.

basically the beat drowned out the vocals, mind you I'm on shitty computer speakers I'll check it again once I'm at home. Good shit though bro I'm digging it, just trying to be helpful no hate intended.

Aesthetic
02-12-2014, 05:15 PM
basically the beat drowned out the vocals, mind you I'm on shitty computer speakers I'll check it again once I'm at home. Good shit though bro I'm digging it, just trying to be helpful no hate intended.

None taken. Only greatness can come from feedback, keep it up man. If u need it let me know and ill peep your mic.

Geno
02-12-2014, 06:13 PM
i dont like the way you rap. but your on the right track, beat selctions were good, just something about your presence and the meshing of your voice over the beat are off to me. probably be a lot better of you could master it in a different way. i dont know. toy with your programs

thats all i got, interesting stuff tho

Aesthetic
02-12-2014, 10:44 PM
i dont like the way you rap. but your on the right track, beat selctions were good, just something about your presence and the meshing of your voice over the beat are off to me. probably be a lot better of you could master it in a different way. i dont know. toy with your programs

thats all i got, interesting stuff tho

Beats were produced by me. I completely agree though it's hard to feel what you getting at so I can change it because it's hard to notice my voice; if you know what im trying to say. Im leaving puberty soon and my voice cant do tones it used to do when I sing. That might have something to do with it. Guess we will find out, thanks for the bump

Badweather
02-13-2014, 07:30 AM
i can mix your vocals if you want.

this has a spoken word vibe to it. i enjoy dope lyrics as much as the next man, but yo, this shit is dense. it'll take me several listens to take it all in. i like the beats you produced though.

Aesthetic
02-13-2014, 08:11 PM
i can mix your vocals if you want.

this has a spoken word vibe to it. i enjoy dope lyrics as much as the next man, but yo, this shit is dense. it'll take me several listens to take it all in. i like the beats you produced though.

Yeah man id love to see what the difference would be like for vocals mixed. Let me know what you need from me. Im assuming the instrumental and vocals separate?

I should get studio time within a week so maybe we can do something around that time.