PDA

View Full Version : Lars

Orc
03-28-2013, 02:59 PM
lunar c is the best i've seen in DF, aside from eurgh & cruger n' other top battlers. why does he not battle anymore

Lars

God Of War
03-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Lars remember that dude who battled himself a year or two ago. i cant find that shit anywher. do you remember who it was

Seyance
03-28-2013, 10:01 PM
he doesn't battle because he's over it and wants to concentrate on his music, lunar saw it as a quick way to get a lot of fans and announce his name on a large scale. worked, he already moved onto bigger things and dropped a good tape. everyone tells him he should've stayed to battle someone bigger before leaving, he's not arsed though.. why would he be, he did what he set out to do.. left at the 'top', it's just people want to see him battle more.

i agree it's a shame, but they're busy trying to build the scene in yorkshire and synoptic records, uk wide.

Lars
03-30-2013, 05:59 AM
I'm pretty sure he'll be back. It's like text in that they all turn up again eventually.

Lars
03-30-2013, 05:59 AM
Lars remember that dude who battled himself a year or two ago. i cant find that shit anywher. do you remember who it was

Deffinition did a Mirror Match for an April Fools event if that's what you mean?

God Of War
03-30-2013, 02:56 PM
Deffinition did a Mirror Match for an April Fools event if that's what you mean?

thats the one, thanks, been trying to find out for a couple days now