PDA

View Full Version : There are more black ppl in jail today than were enslaved in 1850

Split
03-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Shits kinda fucked

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/01/22/the-war-on-drugs-is-a-miserable-failure/

Inno
03-30-2013, 09:40 PM
lol..this was the plan all along lil nigga.

prison doesnt work...has never worked and will continue to be a tool for enslavement.

Destroyer
03-30-2013, 09:41 PM
yeah, this isn't a surprising statistic
look at how few people were in America during the time of slavery compared to today
but yeah, it doesn't change the fact that blacks in America are still enslaved by poverty and prejudice

TYSON
03-30-2013, 09:51 PM
The difference is we have a CHOICE now....

Inno
03-30-2013, 10:05 PM
The difference is we have a CHOICE now....

yeah your right and they know that to..why do you think they keep making stricter rules..the 3 strikes rule is a perfect example.
they keep making the fence higher so we never see over it...

TYSON
03-30-2013, 10:13 PM
That fence applys to all races now. Yes money can give a person a way to avoid that but it is a class enslavement. The poor are peasants now. Look I'm gon tell u like I tell my folks IF U KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THINGS BEING USED TO SET US BACK U WILL MISS THE OPPORTUNITYS AVAILABLE TO PUT U AHEAD.

Zen
03-30-2013, 10:13 PM
So true. It seems like, it may not be, but it seems like they're tryin to hold down the black race. I'm not even tryin to be funny either thats just what it seems like to me

Zen
03-30-2013, 10:16 PM
That fence applys to all races now. Yes money can give a person a way to avoid that but it is a class enslavement. The poor are peasants now. Look I'm gon tell u like I tell my folks IF U KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THINGS BEING USED TO SET US BACK U WILL MISS THE OPPORTUNITYS AVAILABLE TO PUT U AHEAD.
I can't disagree with that at all.

Inno
03-30-2013, 10:29 PM

agree..didnt mean to make my statement seem like i was only talking about black people..its definetly a class war now a days....

but who are the majority of the lower and middle class?..blacks and hispanics, go figure huh
yeah there is probably a good amount of white poorr people out there..but the majority these days are blacks and hispanics and
other minorty's which are the target of these slave institutions..

buti completely agree with your statement in caps....thats some prfound shit lol

Zen
03-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Damn straight it's a class war. I wish people would fuckin forget race issues but dumb ass fucks like the KKK still gotta spew their message of hate which in turn pisses black people off which makes these people hate each other instead of realizing we're really united. We're the working class. Each of us struggling to make ends meet but messages of hate are just distractions from that. Racism is the saddest thing I've ever seen really. It's pitiful.

TYSON
03-30-2013, 10:41 PM
Innovator...true shit....
I just don't want/like us a black folks taking that statistic as a excuse to do shit the wrong way to get wat we need. I always heard my niggas say man they wont give me no way to better my self by doing right so fuck it ill get it illegally. That's they plan. Make it harder for them so they can fuck up. Show these folks that shit wont work and they will have no choice but respect it or get rolled over.

~RustyGunZ~
03-30-2013, 10:47 PM
in a thousand years or so they will be good with money and in general a responsible and decent people

right now is our time though

Inno
03-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Innovator...true shit....
I just don't want/like us a black folks taking that statistic as a excuse to do shit the wrong way to get wat we need. I always heard my niggas say man they wont give me no way to better my self by doing right so fuck it ill get it illegally. That's they plan. Make it harder for them so they can fuck up. Show these folks that shit wont work and they will have no choice but respect it or get rolled over.

i used to think like that...alot of my peeps think like that..but yah cant blame them tho.

but your completely right...its fault on both sides of the coin..

instead of taking the easy way out...we need to progress with the changes..but at the same time
i hate when people say you sell out cuz you got a job and your doing everything the right way..cant stand that shit.

TYSON
03-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Lol @ sell out cause u get a job....ill tell a nigga straight up u can't whoop this nigga. Yo I love the hood but I seen no future for me there except what the opening post implys, in the pen. So I got out and my niggas respect that shit. Respect me doing better. Respect me giving myself more options. I wish a nigga coming to mr calling me a sellout lol I'd mop that fuckboy up.

PancakeBrah
03-30-2013, 11:51 PM
They should probably stop committing crimes?

Seems like an easy fix, to me.

Masaii
03-31-2013, 12:04 AM
like destro said, more people?

like tyson said, if youre 'in the hood' then grow a brain and gtfo of there

like cake said, stop commiting crimes?

wanna commit a crime then cry when they get thrown in jail, the fuck outta here

Split
03-31-2013, 12:13 AM
hey man. I wasnt pointing blame anywhere. I thought it was an interesting fact

Seyance
03-31-2013, 08:57 AM
would you of rather of been left in africa? do you think black people would be as influential on pop culture as they are atm? slavery although inherently wrong has forwarded the progression of black people. look at the state Africa is in still, imagine what it would be like without other countries going in and introducing western culture and technology.

IMO, gangs are an extension of the tribal wars still going on in parts of Africa. it's not a reaction to being down trodden in American society.

Masaii
03-31-2013, 10:29 AM
um no, africa was/is much better off under tribal influence when they didnt have to worry about meeting a certain quota for mining lythiam so westerners could use it in smart phones. Majority of conflicts in africa are linked to western society. Look at the history of the congo for 1 example. You know not what you speak of.

God Of War
03-31-2013, 02:18 PM
the three strike rule shouldnt be an issue because if you constantly make the same mistake you need have some sort of reprocussion.also ZenLand every race has its "kkk'. and to be honest i hate when people use the fact they live in the hood as a reason to do shit. ur enviroment doesnt make your choices for you. you do.

dead man
04-01-2013, 05:15 PM
africa is the way it is now because of industrialized nations raping it for it's natural resources

lmao @ slavery being beneficial for africans in the long run. why because .5% of them are rappers and athletes now?

dude, just stop..

uh-oh
04-01-2013, 05:19 PM
just move duh. just dont commit crimes. wow

i wonder how no one thought about that

Seyance
04-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Africa wasn't close to the west when it comes to technological advancement when slavery happened. it's not like they've even caught up now with the culture being introduced. so without slavery, black people would be further behind than they are now, obviously. take a look at those areas still untouched by western society to see how true that is. there has also been more white slaves in history than any other race.

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
there has also been more white slaves in history than any other race.

word lmfao

shit kills me how blacks think they deserve any type of special treatment

I also agree with Seyance on slavery being beneficial for Africans. I'd personally kill myself if I lived in a mud hut and had to worry about my village being deleted from existence via tigers

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:17 PM
There is so much dumb above my post.
Smmfh

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:20 PM
give me proof your family was even involved in slavery and I will give you my trust fund

none of you whiny faggots even have anything to do with the shit is the worst part

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:21 PM
U talkin ta me you fuckin idiot?

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:22 PM
yes

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Well let me see if I can sum up the effects of yesterday on today, since you are obviously too stupid to see the obvious.
When mufuckas called you an ignorant racist hillbilly hickfuck a couple years ago and it stuck because it was funny, the effects of one day carried over into the next. These jokes that affected the time lso affected how people saw you.
Lss, stfu. Mind your own business and live your life.

Talkin about reparations, bitch...
Check me out, this is for your benefit, faggot, I will rob you, strip you, rock-hotbox you, crack ya skull and dump you in a traphouse in detroit. As many times as necessary.
Print and save this. Give ya mom a copy for if you disappear.
you are demented dude. I cant imagine a way for you to recover in my sight.

Rather board with dia tbh....
Foh
This screen you're staring at is confusing you lil nigga...
Whiny? Come lemme show ya... Ill ha yu cryin like a bitch. Guaranteed.

Seyance
04-01-2013, 06:34 PM
come on naq, instead of just talking shit. tell us how it really is, if you can disprove what's been said go ahead..

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:34 PM
my people were slaves first bro

psssssh

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:36 PM
U too? Its simple.
If you take two of the same thing fuck one up and let the other advance as far as the other was held back, there will be a length of tume until both are same again.
Wtf?
Oh now niggas wanna talk about welfare and affirmative action.
All you get from me is some more shut the fuck up
And I wasnt talking shit.
Wasnt complaining
Kinda just checked in on the thread looking for cool stats, and saw how dumb some of the ppl i'm boarding with are.
SMMFH namean? Yall stoopidd

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:38 PM
you are the exact type of person that makes african-americans look like simpleton thugs

you are the cancer naq

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Knucklehead, you wanna have a who hurts more contest or you wanna get up and go to work like me?
Bitch,I see bums beggin change just like you, but I dont filter out those of my own race.
I keep it movin and go get paid.
If I ever ask you for anything it's a set up bring vest and guns and friends faggit

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:40 PM
you are the exact type of person that makes african-americans look like simpleton thugs

you are the cancer naq

Word is born, come see about it.

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:43 PM
you are welcome to journey to my estate and handle this e-beef like a man over chess, a sword fight, or tennis match

Split
04-01-2013, 06:44 PM
LOL

let's not have a pity pissing contest

fact is, once Europeans found blacks, they became a COMMODITY. not prisoners of war, not the lowest caste of society, just resources. no white people gone thru that

if you're telling me that somehow getting lifted out of your country and placed in a richer one, as a slave, somehow was a sweet deal, youre a retard. Friends. Family, ancestry stripped away.

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Faggit I got two jobs, I'll be damned if I take a whole day off ta handle you, but if you like, you can get on a greyhound and I'll meet you at the station.
I'll just need a two hour lunch, np

TYSON
04-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Y'all acting like slavery was a good thing for Africans is retarded. Am I glad I'm in America? Yes. Am I glad my people had to suffer for decades to be here? Hell nah. U didn't do us a favor by killing amd raping my black ancestors so that I could be here. They did it with the intentions of purely using and killing us off. We were not suppose to ne still here if your ancestors got their way. What I am saying is we need to take the sacrifice our people made to not be in vain. So white folks being slaves at one point gives them the right to enslave another? Fuck out of here with that shit.

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:47 PM
if you defeat me in any of those scenarios I will gladly pay you what you would have received from that days work

I also have a dojo on site if you're feeling froggy

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Split I think the manual labor the hebrew people had to do was a biiiiiit more intense than picking crops

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm still here like, did this bitch just wave a trust fund in my face?
Good job faggot, you were born better.
Fuck outta here....

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:50 PM
are you that afraid to taste defeat

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Why dont you dip into your allowance and come out to sunny orlando? Otherwise stfu dog, you aint shakin nothin.

Seyance
04-01-2013, 06:53 PM
if your father was given a deal, taken to a rich country to work hard, but it meant his family would be able to reap the full benefits of the country for the rest of their lives. against him staying and everyone living in poverty forever. what would he of chosen? the better future for his children and children's children.

Split
04-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Split I think the manual labor the hebrew people had to do was a biiiiiit more intense than picking crops

oh yes. I forgot about the wonderfully exact figures from 2000 BC

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:56 PM
IF naq even has slave ancestors, he would have never been born if they weren't brought to america

if the family line somehow avoided disease and wildlife he would have been mauled by a warthog at age 3 most likely

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 06:56 PM
oh yes. I forgot about the wonderfully exact figures from 2000 BC

WE MADE THE PYRAMIDS BRO YOU ARE WELCOME

Split
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
if your father was given a deal, taken to a rich country to work hard, but it meant his family would be able to reap the full benefits of the country for the rest of their lives. against him staying and everyone living in poverty forever. what would he of chosen? the better future for his children and children's children.

kind of. except his family is also sold into other households at the whim of the owners. maybe some ppl woulda taken it, I don't think I would. idk if Africans were necessarily poor when Europeans took them away. Boehr War was a close one

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Dead topic ever since forever.
Some people suck at life.

TYSON
04-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Knucklehead is a bratty ass fuck boy. Got a damn trust fund but feels his opinions on the lower class society holds any merit. Earn your stripes first.

Seyance
04-01-2013, 07:12 PM
lol @ not poor, the war was only close due to the massive empire that also had to be controlled, resources stretched so thin. we were ruling most of the world at this point remember.

I'm talking more about his childrens children, his future family. not direct family. also the inbreeding / only keeping the fittest, strongest and fastest alive, is a whole other point i don't need to get into.

trap.
04-01-2013, 08:44 PM
I agree with Knucklehead entirely.

TYSON
04-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Dumb and dumber

uh-oh
04-01-2013, 09:35 PM
LOL

let's not have a pity pissing contest

fact is, once Europeans found blacks, they became a COMMODITY. not prisoners of war, not the lowest caste of society, just resources. no white people gone thru that

if you're telling me that somehow getting lifted out of your country and placed in a richer one, as a slave, somehow was a sweet deal, youre a retard. Friends. Family, ancestry stripped away.

lol at "when europeons found blacks"

black people weren't some rare lebron james type people hiding in the jungles of africa, africans were known about forever yo. i mean hell the moors conquered into europe. they werent all black, but alot of their key figures were black. hannibal the fucking great was a black dude who was fucking rome up right in the italian peninsula. black people weren't "found" lol.

but yo

a slave is a slave. whether its white black middle eastern asian whatever. white people get demonised as these evil monsters who enslaved the black people. the reality is white people enslaved black people because they were easy to enslave. those who were living in minor tribes were easily captured like you see depicted in the movie roots. but one of the key things forgotten is most the black people were SOLD into slavery, by black kings and leaders of bigger tribes. a more accurate depiction would be a huge tribe of africans overruning a smaller tribe, tying them up and capturing them, and giving them to the white men for shit like booze and feathers. but thats neither here nor there

the point is every people has enslaved people. every single fucking culture in recorded history has a history of slaves. the greatest civilizations all were built on the backs of slaves, whether its rome egypt china america all of them slaves played an integral part.

basically what im getting at is at this point in time in history, black people are affected by the after effects of there ancestors being enslaved. but white people tend to forget that after the slaves were "freed" everything wasnt just happy and equal. lol. black people didnt even become viewed as equals in society until most of our fathers lifetimes. the 60's and shit.

but slavery was 200+ years ago get over it bros smh

super pimp trillionaire
04-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Cs

veritas
04-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Remember that blacks sold blacks to the europeans

And that the blacks were also the first slave owners

uh-oh
04-01-2013, 09:46 PM
word but see it isnt real racial like that.

black people didnt view it like black people today do. OH THEY SOLD THERE OWN KIND INTO SLAVERY? there own kind were there own people. its no different than a roman army enslaving a bunch of thracians. they're all white. the romans didnt view it as enslaving there own KIND. because they werent their KIND. they were thracians. who cares if they look like us.

it was the same with africans. they didnt look at it like selling other blacks into slavery. they were selling different peoples entirely. they werent of there tribe/people so who gives a shit?

TYSON
04-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Ok. So we should be greatful? Lol for real that's what knucklehead was pretty much saying.

Split
04-01-2013, 09:59 PM
lol at "when europeons found blacks"

black people weren't some rare lebron james type people hiding in the jungles of africa, africans were known about forever yo. i mean hell the moors conquered into europe. they werent all black, but alot of their key figures were black. hannibal the fucking great was a black dude who was fucking rome up right in the italian peninsula. black people weren't "found" lol.

but yo

a slave is a slave. whether its white black middle eastern asian whatever. white people get demonised as these evil monsters who enslaved the black people. the reality is white people enslaved black people because they were easy to enslave. those who were living in minor tribes were easily captured like you see depicted in the movie roots. but one of the key things forgotten is most the black people were SOLD into slavery, by black kings and leaders of bigger tribes. a more accurate depiction would be a huge tribe of africans overruning a smaller tribe, tying them up and capturing them, and giving them to the white men for shit like booze and feathers. but thats neither here nor there

the point is every people has enslaved people. every single fucking culture in recorded history has a history of slaves. the greatest civilizations all were built on the backs of slaves, whether its rome egypt china america all of them slaves played an integral part.

basically what im getting at is at this point in time in history, black people are affected by the after effects of there ancestors being enslaved. but white people tend to forget that after the slaves were "freed" everything wasnt just happy and equal. lol. black people didnt even become viewed as equals in society until most of our fathers lifetimes. the 60's and shit.

but slavery was 200+ years ago get over it bros smh

North Africa is practically European. Most of the muslims from North Africa integrated with Europe very early on.

i'm not saying whites or europeans were these terrible slavers who are to blame for everything lmao. i'm not trying to skew it. whenever slavery got associated with people of especially dark skin (1600-1800... direct result of the Atlantic slave trade ie america ie Africa suddenly becomes a gigantic slave plantation) shit got real

like, slavery was way more racist with america than it was with other countries because of its convenient source being very dark skinned, and people eventually associated slavery entirely w/ black skin

but word this thread was kinda a ticking time bomb. got em

~RustyGunZ~
04-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Ok. So we should be greatful? Lol for real that's what knucklehead was pretty much saying.

no that's what jesuits said lmao

i just agreed with him

TYSON
04-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Then Jesuit, fuck u too. I know the past is the past and I accept that but saying I should be glad about slavery in america is ridiculous. Seems like u praising those actions and like it was their intentions to have us living equally in this society.

God Of War
04-02-2013, 02:12 AM
lmao so basically what yalla re doing is you both have a bullet hole int he exact same place yet your arguing about whose is worse

every race culture etc has had issues, who gives a fuck about 150 years ago when my people had it bad 150 hours ago.

Masaii
04-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Belgiums...free Congo State? Anybody?

You lot are real simple.

And whats to say that living in a rural society with no technology is a bad life? I bet you they dont have to worry about the price of petrol at the bowser that week or the countless other bullshit that we as 'advanced' societies have to worry about.

Spiritual>phsycial

There is a lot more to learn in the wilderness about life then in an urban society plagued by poor morale conduct where everything that was once holy is now in the decrepits.

TYSON
04-02-2013, 06:27 AM
@ masaii are u black or white? I thought u was white? Well I'm asking cause the musclebound black dudes u got as your avy and sig suggest some homo fascination with big black men.

Masaii
04-02-2013, 06:42 AM
Naq will love you for that.

Im white, italian origins.

Who cares though, if you bleed is it red? The only race is the human race.

There are some real shitty trolls in this thread or some people of hillbilly lineage.

TYSON
04-02-2013, 06:45 AM
I agree but u still dodged the question.

Masaii
04-02-2013, 07:13 AM
The gentleman in my avatar is Masai from the warriors film, which is where my username derives from (not from the kenyan/tanzanian tribe)

Sig is funny, cheeseburger eddy & old spice >