PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Text Cypher (Ft. CurSe)

Geno
03-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Curse..
I go bananas- ape shit, both go together like camel toes and rape kits, I break in, ur bitch gettin jungle dicked the same way jane did, escape in a four door ford escape with the plates hid, got a cult I created just ask sharon tates kid, im travolta in basic all you soldiers is fakin, youre sorely mistaken if uve ever once doubted the heavens ive pounded, celestial imbalance, my 300 better than thousands so head for the mountains, tryna find a weapon to down'em is like findin a new italian for carl weathers to challenge, I was accepted to shaolin due to incredible talent, crane style the tiger the second he crouches Dont dredd the judgement, accept it cuzin, slow death is comin for everytime uve stepped to someone, put u on a island where ur head is hunted kept and shrunken, flesh is stretched and gutted, ill bet u somethin, u bettin?, fuck it, I bet if u put me in a western sunset id make jesse james out the lesser gunmen, new legend of wanted to wander the deserts at sun up, better than nothin, much better than hung up while everyone who wants such has ur grave already dug up

Im cold blooded, garcia vega gold blunted, hold no punches get ur dome busted til it feels like I broke somethin while I hum the sounds of bones crushin, go buy u some oak crutches ill shang tsung your soul cuzin

My style fresh like the first steps to make a great wine, your played lines left your style out to dry like raisins on the grape vine that made mine, ive wasted time by drinkin around the clock, and if its me u thinkin u about to drop- ill have ur family grieving around your box as I stop in with meat cleavers to gouge and chop to finish ur ppl off, these evil thoughts balance the beast ive sought, my demons talk- every morning at 3 o'clock theres a creepy knock, bleeding walls with voices asking me if I believe in god, then my speakerbox starts syncin songs, jesus walks comes on but the beat is gone, fever spawns and all body heat is lost, im freezin havin seizure flops seein spots, tongue was soft- my teeth were not, my lifes a somersault on the teeter tot, and its time to wake up ive dreamed too long

Geno..
My alarm clocks completely wrong -rudely awakened, wasted, hung over on a usual basis, hallucinations, asians, deliver my food with bamboo tubes, spoons are basic// I'm jason vorhees -chasiin fourties with liquid nyquil shots, afraid to detox, wondering if life will stop, because this vicious fucking cycles not// rifles cocked -cause fema camps want me dead or alive, survive, the secret service has a special design, crime, were all fucked like a sexual drive, blind, and the big picture can't be measured with time// I go from jekyl to hyde -from beauty to beast, deep, that's why my musics unique, street, my records to long for a human to read, to many seems, its a file i'll teach my computer to breach// kahma sutra's the key -its a positional game, glitch in the frame, that's why I stay twisted today, I shift with the grain, and use a pair of scissors to shave, my face showes symptoms of pain, // I'm da vinci with codes, mysery prone, that's when I dig in the zone, probe, its been a long fucking haul without a glimpse of the road, a hard rock -its to simple to fold, behold, I'm brandon lee when he visits the crow// you can't pivot the post -I'm hard body, godly, going limb for limb at the swap meat, watch me, my third eye's what the cyclopse needs// My rhymes got leaked -fucking fans are nuts, but, I still sleep in a caravan that puts, drunk, barely touched, you can't stand up, without another beer til you hand me one, son, I got a family of guns -a 22, and a baby nine that'll cancel your lungs// the cancers begun -don't dwell on the rhyme author, cause times caught up and I'm hell on some high water, slaughter, to hellish to dry off of// awe struck when I guest appear, the consequence is here, sensing fears

Split
03-31-2013, 07:00 PM
Illy

Geno
05-16-2014, 02:32 PM
up lolololol