PDA

View Full Version : Should North Korea Be Taken Seriously at this Point?

Aesthetic
04-01-2013, 02:44 AM
So first off, the NK has made assertive threats in the past and for good reason. As imperialists who funds the enemy of the most successful communist regime, we definitely do bully them beyond reasonable consideration; Along with cuba, vietnam, columbia, china, isreal, drone strikes, you get the point.

On February 12, North Korea conducted its third nuclear test and warned that further measures would follow if the US continued its hostility against the North. The UN subsequently imposed more sanctions on the county.

The rhetoric became even harsher in March with threats to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against South Korea and the US. The North further threatened to scrap the truce with the South and nullify the joint declaration on denuclearization.

On March 29, following a mock bombing of South Korea by a US B-2 stealth bomber during a joint military drills, Pyongyang announced that the time has come to settle accounts with the US imperialists and ordered rocket units be put on standby to fire on US bases in the South Pacific.

The following day, March 30, North Korea declared it was entering a state of war against its Southern neighbor, stating that from now on any issues between the two countries would be resolved in a "wartime manner."

Pyongyang also warned it would retaliate against any provocations by the US and South Korea without "any prior notice."

The decision by the US to deploy two nuclear-capable B-2 bombers to participate in joint military drills with South Korea prompted Pyongyang to harden its position in its long-term conflict with the United States, North Korea's State News Agency said in a report released on Saturday.

North Korean rocket units are reportedly on standby to fire on US bases in the South Pacific.

However, in the capital of Pyongyang, life is continuing normally despite the declared state of war, Itar-Tass reports. There has been no observable mobilization of military forces in the city, or any changes in troop deployments to foreign embassies. Shops and restaurants remain open, and there have been no interruptions to the city public transportation system.
You can read the full article here. (http://rt.com/news/north-korea-threats-timeline-108/)

Now Russia immediately responded to the state of war Kim-Jong-un announce on march 30th by saying, "We hope that all parties will exercise maximum responsibility and restraint and no one will cross the point of no return." Like not only is the U.S. actually intimidated enough, the Russians have enough worry too try and dissuade both parties from doing anything.

On top of the escalated turn of events from breaching U.N. treaties too an excessive show of nuclear demonstration by the Americans. This is not the first time North Korea has made threats, and now that Kim-Jong-Un, a less experienced and younger dictator runs a dogmatic communist regime; It seems that anything can happen within the next few months. The thing that strikes most worry is North Korea's obsession with long ranged missiles rather then surface too air missiles. Such equipment is not a defense, it's a threat A BIG ASS ONE. The Americans though, have the largest defense budget on the planet which is ironic considering surface too air missiles is one of our primary budgets for defense, yet the reds seem too think a big ass missile cant be shot out of the sky: http://cdn1.globalissues.org/i/military/12/regional-military-spending-2011.pnghttp://cdn1.globalissues.org/i/military/12/increase-2000-2011.png
Which doesn't make sense considering the massive amount of debt the United States is in, strange we would put all of our taxes into defense when it should be spread too china and the rest of the communists on the planet funny how capitalism works; Topic for another time.

As the threats continue too prove absent action more people are getting scared and the reassurance given is by petty argument and words spoken from historical context rather then by our president, Barrack-Osama-Bin-Terrorist.

Strikta
04-01-2013, 02:57 AM
I'm not worried.

Joe Metts
04-01-2013, 04:54 AM
If i call a mcdonalds and say ima hit them with the boom. Its taken seriously.

So yea.

trap.
04-01-2013, 09:30 AM
China will just bitch-slap some sense into its little brother, as usual, and everything will be back to normal.

Chyeahhh!!!
04-01-2013, 09:49 AM
see my post in GOW's "opinion" thread

Sharp
04-01-2013, 10:42 AM
They have nuclear capabilities, but im fairly certain this is a misguided attempt to look tough. Plus china is their strongest ally and they def don't want to see anything happen.

I'm more worried about their black-market sale of nukes to more unstable dudes

Strikta
04-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Their capabilities are dogshit & unproven.

They are fucking retards.

Geno
04-01-2013, 12:39 PM
fuck it. Least we know who's more prepaired. Wouldn't make sense to pay china and other countries back with obvious threats of nuclear warfare.. why fund someone else defense when the time to defend ourself seems to be now. Iou's are wonderful.

Geno
04-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Besides.... have we all forgotten about obamas whispering in the ear to a russian un member during a leader the words... "I can't do anything right now, but once the election is over ill handle it" ...orr something of that nature. An alliance? A deeper rooted evil plot? Or obama being a good guy? Who knows right. But if you ask me -its reaeaeael fucking fishy. But swept under the rug none the less.

Aesthetic
04-02-2013, 12:23 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563727_443131195767807_260867490_n.png

Not like it's war, cause our frontlines would be fucked. But a missile crisis is the only thing we have too worry about, that and china funding them like cuba and russia..

super pimp trillionaire
04-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Tldr/idc, fuck norf korea