View Full Version : Wicked (0-0) vs. Aesthetic (0-0) WICKED WINS

Wicked
04-02-2013, 09:57 AM
5 bars Due in 12 hours

Wicked
04-02-2013, 11:49 AM
He don’t wanna go blow for blow, my hits’ll split up his face
Only time Aesthetics down to trade blows with a man, is at the end of his dates
Dudes trash, he’s whack, his styles crashed and he sucks!
so if this bum ever does spit something hot, that’s due to his acid reflux
He’s not ready to box, there’s no need for his trainers and towels
He aint trying to share a ring with a man, unless him and that man’s trading their vows
It’s clear his name is suspect for queer, I just throw my best analogy
In a group here called Pok(h)er Stars, another attempt to hide his homosexuality
There was a call out before this, so can’t say he never got his warning
And his title was “The Morning Star”, but now he’s just … the star that everybody’s mourning

http://artofbattling.com/showthread.php?5373-Mac-vs-Lotto-Smirk-vs-Jimbo-OPEN-FOR-VOTES
http://artofbattling.com/showthread.php?5371-Twenty-One-vs-namix-namix-wins

Aesthetic
04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Alright bloke, quit spitting gay jokes or ill have you spitting my grey moats.
That would even sound better then whatever just came out ya throat.
Glad you didn't choke cause now I can make ya gag and choke till being my hoe is the only option to revoke being broke.
That's a fucking fallacy calling any of your shit an analogy;
Sending aesthetics your way aesthetic death on you and your pretty petty lyrics.
Turn this wicked witch into multiple spirits cause a multitude of lingering merits.
Put a pip in your words pimp before you limp like ya daddy's generational skimp dick.
Good 'mourning' by the way; it's early but morning aint far from stars ending your day.
Yeah on a six--sixty--six fix I send hashshashins on ya, make ya realize ya bics(fire) on homophobia should be at mob a dicks.
Get raped ya pansy, pull up ya pants nancy where the fuck is this kids nanny? Fuck it, 1 hit on ya ass call me paqiou manny.

On the real,
Fagots make gay jokes lol

Another real,
I aint gay nigga

Sharp
04-09-2013, 05:45 PM
He don’t wanna go blow for blow, my hits’ll split up his face
This was incredibly predictable and almost certainly dated, but a good early attempt at wordplay
could've been done a lot better but actually really liked the idea
He aint trying to share a ring with a man, unless him and that man’s trading their vows
you already had this sort of thing in your opener, this is also kind of weak but okay for an early attempt, but it is somewhat better
In a group here called Pok(h)er Stars, another attempt to hide his homosexuality
I dont actually know if that's a thing, but if it was this wasnt the best way to approach it. When you have a flip like that try to take time and develop it, think it through. And I wouldn't use the parenthesis, I would put "poke 'er stars' or something like that - looks a lot cleaner
And his title was “The Morning Star”, but now he’s just … the star that everybody’s mourning
this kinda flip is okay, but usually has to be really good to hit. This didnt do anything. and it could've been worded a lot cleaner - with something like this you'd want to try to make it work both ways.

This was more or less a statement, and a pretty meh concept.
Glad you didn't choke cause now I can make ya gag and choke till being my hoe is the only option to revoke being broke.
I see what you tried to do with the rhymes but that read like a dr. suess line to me. On top of that, it helps to not use the same word in your setup and punch (unless its a simple article or pronoun, but limit those) - you're basically trying to set everything up like a joke
Sending aesthetics your way aesthetic death on you and your pretty petty lyrics.
Turn this wicked witch into multiple spirits cause a multitude of lingering merits.
Put a pip in your words pimp before you limp like ya daddy's generational skimp dick.
This whole section was just agressive statements with okay flow and single syllable rhymes - didnt really deliver on any aspect
Good 'mourning' by the way; it's early but morning aint far from stars ending your day.
self-title flip... meh. and the flip here wasn't really anything.
Yeah on a six--sixty--six fix I send hashshashins on ya, make ya realize ya bics(fire) on homophobia should be at mob a dicks.
dont explain your lines, they either work or they don't and this didn't really accomplish anything but flow and that was eehh. and the punch itself was just saying 'you should eat dicks'. which has to be done well to hit
Get raped ya pansy, pull up ya pants nancy where the fuck is this kids nanny? Fuck it, 1 hit on ya ass call me paqiou manny.
again, more okay flow than punch

Aesthetic, read some battles and try to figure out concepts and verse formatting to make those concepts hit effectively. Wicked, definitely on the right track. Wicked gets this with better punches.

V/ Wicked

LyricAli
04-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Wicked

B1 - Set up wasn't too impressive but the punch wasnt too bad.
B2 - better. Nice flow but weak punch - you gotta rip into him
B3 - once again you have a good concept but fail to make it cut into him - had potential though.
B4- Clever and finally directed something , albeit subtly personal towards him - build on bars like this.
B5 - Nice flip here, felt appropriate for a closer aswell.

Aesthetic

B1 - just basic aggressive statements imo - potential for audio but not text
B2 - once again had an okay flow but substance was lacking - you need to really hurt him
B3 - I actually liked this one but still a bit basic. Turn some of those metaphors into punches.

The rest of your bars just confused me structurally - saw a few good concepts but pretty much the same in terms of punchlines/personal attacks etc.

My votes going to wicked

Hope to see more battles and improvement from both

Maximus
04-14-2013, 03:53 AM
No hate but this battle was pretty weeeak, so many played stuffs from both ends. Aesthetic was just rhyming words, he didnt throw any punchlines at his opponent and thats what wins battle, not just flows. Wicked did had some personals against his opponent but they were pretty lack-lustre and needed better polishing... Yall gotta keep battling though, stick around and read more veteran battles to see how it should be done..
V/wicked

fathead
04-19-2013, 07:18 AM
IHe E on’t wanna go blow for blow, my hits’ll split up his face

These first Two Lines Are Pretty Funny And I Liked How You Worded them

this Has Good Flow And Decent Wordplay But i donT Feel The Punch Really Hit Hard.

I LIked The Pun Here With "Ring" But Its Just ReinforcIng The Idea He Is Gay

Another Gay Reference And Not Even An Impressive One This Time

alright finish

This Is Not A Good PuNch At All

Not A Good Puch Either But I Like How You Rhymed Fallacy And Analogy

Your Showcasing Your Vocabulary But ThePpunches Arent Impressive At All Or Im Missing Soomething.

Pretty Good Flow Here I Like How You Mention HIs Mourning Star Line.

i Like The Pacquio Reference

V/ wicked- I Liked The Flow, And FounD It Pretty funny

Vinny
04-19-2013, 01:55 PM
wicked- vow

aesthetic-

mvgt- Wicked for having one decent bar, both need to elevate