Vulgar ill nik-A post your pics by Thursday 11:59 PM Central Time

ill nik-A
04-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Welcome!

Vulgar
04-03-2013, 11:34 PM
ill nik-A

Your pic's not showing up for me.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/304278_2417503566615_304519988_n.jpg

Vulgar
04-04-2013, 07:38 PM
ill nik-A

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/Asanchez305/5bb6fd95-09e1-44d0-8b14-229c072c86ce_zpsda9cdf97.jpg

Of course ya’ll late, to the fact he wasn’t born hard w/ that cornstarch waist
You ugly latin pig lookin motherfucker. They wouldn’t even let u thru Warthog-gate
Grab me some Pork Francaise. As a vet, u not relevant these days like older films
You look like an albino rat snatched Willard’s body in the Cuban sector of Rodentville
Hello, Templeton. You sober still? This fuckin’ geek goes deep in covers
How appropriate u playing w/ toejam…ur grill looks like you’re brushin it w/ peanut butter.
When women see u, they just stop and just stare. Why? Cuz u live in rotten despair.
Your kitchen’s equipped with: moldy feet, suicide notes, heart rate monitors & hospital chairs.
U got glocks in ya share? Jordan starters, shards of kneecaps, Haagen Daz & Dockers geeze-slacks
How the fuck u wearin a dolphins jersey when u resemble a retarded shark in rehab?!
Better guard your beeswax, ima stomp this Moroccan flea into the rocks beneath
Oh, and by the way… can u possibly…
Stop massagin’ feet sippin scotch between meetings with the cock in sheets?

ill nik-A
04-07-2013, 10:00 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/304278_2417503566615_304519988_n.jpg

pictures say a lot of words & if u’ve noticed dudes…
This one screams “say hello to my little friend” but aint nobody scared of the faggot holdin u
I’m so many levels above ya… who can make this text fair?
u beating me is such a reach… I mean not even ur giraffe neck can help u get there
so losin shouldn’t be hard to swallow when this dude’s plot fails
cuz fuck Adam’s apple… that looks like u gave the star of Happy Gilmore fruit cocktail
u soft, frail & don’t listen to Jeezy cuz u the nerdy book type
u can add about 10 more guns & u’re still what the typical Aesop Rock fan looks like
all u do is make wack lines flow well but that’s just tooooo easy
only thing worse than that cover up… is on some hideous couch next to ur tube TV
cant u see that u’re geeky? not havin a shot with women isn’t fun
what’s funny is this fag cant put his finger on it… like it was by the trigger of that gun

~RustyGunZ~
04-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Grab me some Pork Francaise. As a vet, u not relevant these days like older films
You look like an albino rat snatched Willard’s body in the Cuban sector of Rodentville

that was funnyish. the rest was eh. idk i think you are meant for topicals bro but usually you do okay in pic battles. all your bars here just seemed to strange and not even humorous.

vs

This one screams “say hello to my little friend” but aint nobody scared of the faggot holdin u
all u do is make wack lines flow well but that’s just tooooo easy
only thing worse than that cover up… is on some hideous couch next to ur tube TV
what’s funny is this fag cant put his finger on it… like it was by the trigger of that gun

those were good, the misses were just eh. giraffe one just didn't hit.

v/nik pretty easy

Sharp
04-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Toejam was alright. Retarded shark got a chuckle outta me

V

Little friend, happy Gilmore made me laugh, coverup

Felt nik generally hit harder, lotta vulgars stuff was kinda hit or miss clowning. Funny battle, clever stuff from both but I have nik comfortably

V/nika

Zen
04-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Vulgar: I don't know about this verse to be honest man. I've read your OMs and topicals and they were dope as hell but I didn't like this drop man. You had a few good bars like the toejam shit but even that wasn't hard hitting to me.
Ill nika: Your opener was the bar of the battle lol. That shit cracked me up. The only bar that I felt didn't hit hard was the giraffe line but besides that every bar was good shit. Nice drop man.

All in all my vote goes to nika. Vulgar just didn't bring the heat that nika did.

Strikta
04-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Hello, Templeton. You sober still? This fuckin’ geek goes deep in covers
How appropriate u playing w/ toejam…ur grill looks like you’re brushin it w/ peanut butter.
When women see u, they just stop and just stare. Why? Cuz u live in rotten despair.
Your kitchen’s equipped with: moldy feet, suicide notes, heart rate monitors & hospital chairs.

Vs.

I’m so many levels above ya… who can make this text fair?
u beating me is such a reach… I mean not even ur giraffe neck can help u get there

This was a cool battle. Nik took it pretty easily imo tho. Vul had some ideas but he tried to focus in too much on the rhyme scheme it seemed like. That hurt him.. where Nik was more consistent on going in. The only thing I really was feeling from Vul here was the line that was more like a statement, he was really bringing to light what was in the pic. Iono, I was just feeling Nik's verse more.. nothing against Vulg. Props to both.

Vote- Ill nik-A