PDA

View Full Version : WZA vs nOx - nOx WINS

Sicc
02-18-2014, 09:23 AM
10 lines due 24 hours. No flipping/biting/recycling. House rules apply. WZA - don't be scared, faggot.

WZA
02-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Lol, already on my dick, and you haven't even seen my shit. I'll post something up shortly.

WZA
02-19-2014, 07:49 PM
Only 10 lines?

WZA
02-19-2014, 08:43 PM
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/SiccnessNY/0705082250.jpg

after having viewed his pic, realized it's just another illegal stupid spic, n0x ought to stop talking like i'm new with this..,
my duty is, to have you cut from rapping faster than they can remove the skin off of Jewish kid's,

500 plus posts and one battle.. This guy sure can write!
guy get's mad that I sign off prob cause he has a worthless life, the selfie-king, caught a smell of me.. no wonder, cause that nose even got Penelope beat!

may be dark, but I bet the face is red, who still wears such basic threads..?
k-mart on a waste of breath! LOL! how many punches is he going to take to the head?

you spend all day here being a flaming queer, I find the amount of time you spend online mainly weird,
I got better shit than to en-devour in, being part of you and Art's crossing sword's brethren..,
when does the following my log statistics ever end?
You need a life, not to follow someone else's.. so next time you go pointing fingers remember that your in the bathroom staring at your self kid... LOL

WZA
02-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Well, there you go. Waiting on you.. lol

Sharp
02-19-2014, 11:28 PM
ok
WZA unless this is a pic battle you can't write a whole verse to your opponent's pic

general appearance stuff is fair game but its an unfair advantage to have a whole pic while your opponent has nothing to work with

so you either have to change your verse or post a pic for nOx to use in his verse

WZA
02-20-2014, 04:37 AM
Life isn't fair is it? He's the one posting pictures. Don't discriminate against me for that. I simply used it to my advantage, and called him out on it. This is battle rap, not some other type of bull shit. He can feel free to look up anything he wants on me, and use it against.

Sicc
02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
Lol, Just now seeing this. Post a pic and we can do a pic battle otherwise, you're a faggot. WZA

Sicc
02-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Um. W/e, faggot… You suck… Key’stylin on you…

I’ll mash this geek of course, everything he spits is weak and forced,
While I got punches out the ass… Everyone one else is wrist deep in yours.
Everything I spit is feared… With punchlines that are deadly queer,
But watch me Rain-Bow’s on his ass… Shortly after he tattoo’s “Enter Here.”
This faggot win? After the OM can’t believe he dropped trash again,
Raising the bar isn’t an option… Since he struggles with just THAT, at the GYM.
My rhymes are weapons, an it’s obvious this dude'll die in seconds,
An if we EVER considered this pussy Wiz sick… It's DEF a yeast or UTI infection.
Leave this fucking kid speechless, think you’ll touch me? Your dreamin’,
So tired of hearin’ you eat kids, relax… We get your stomach’s comfy for semen.

10, you Lose.

Sicc
02-20-2014, 10:49 AM
[LINKS]

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=54152
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=54151

Texcellence
02-20-2014, 11:34 AM
I’ll mash this geek of course, everything he spits is weak and forced,
While I got punches out the ass… Everyone one else is wrist deep in yours.
This faggot win? After the OM can’t believe he dropped trash again,
Raising the bar isn’t an option… Since he struggles with just THAT, at the GYM.
My rhymes are weapons, an it’s obvious this dude'll die in seconds,
An if we EVER considered this pussy Wiz sick… It's DEF a yeast or UTI infection.

Vote: Nox

I have this battle as one sided, excluding WZA' cheap tactics, I actually feel that Nox presented better use of wordplay that made his verse read a lot better.

WZA - You had no hard hitting punches. Your verse read like it was meant for an audio battle and I feel given the advantage you had (his picture) you didn't utilise at all.

WZA
02-20-2014, 04:38 PM
A few decent lines, the rest is def been said before.. nice try though lmao

Lotto Smirk
02-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Ha n0x win's this no matter what with the bitch moves and then the sway post above.

Stupid fag

Sicc
02-20-2014, 05:08 PM
A few decent lines, the rest is def been said before.. nice try though lmao

Really, dude. Ok...

Sharp Nine or Allen Knight - Please clean this thread or w/e... This kid's a true faggot... Your call.

Sharp
02-20-2014, 09:41 PM
sigh

nothing

v

mostly played concepts with good wording, liked the eat kids idea tho

WZA, being as impartial as a can your verse really wasn't too smooth... really long lines generally dont read too well

read some battles around here. They dont have to be uniform shape like nox but it helps to keep them concise. brevity is the soul of wit.

v/nox

nox wins 3-0 KO, WZA you'll have 2 losses on your record until you supply 2 voting links.

WZA
02-21-2014, 02:47 AM
Okay