PDA

View Full Version : Paragraph Re-up

CopyPat
04-05-2013, 02:30 AM
The single most tightest typing this text. Reaching pinnacle heights, the mightiest yet. Preaching, giving advice, writing with depth. Speaking cynical like I don’t like what you said. I’m ripe with success, enlighten the rest leading pitiful lives, like they depressed. I visualize life at its best. Consider it wise. Why would you stress? Just minimalize, try to relax. The limit is high, the sky isn’t black. I’m finished with guys supplying an act and woman disguised and hiding the facts. Cause lying is wack, it cripples your path. That’s why society has such a pitiful chance. The rioting acts begin to advance, but the crime and the wrath it is in your hands. Why isn't that abundantly clear? Your mind is a channel funneling fear. I’m guzzling beer, reflecting on life. Considering whiskey the rest of the time. I’m suddenly here, checkin the mic, fittingly tipsy at the end of the night.

Zen
04-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Pretty good little piece here man. I've only seen another person on here use the paragraph style lol. But really I can't actually see anything wrong with this. The flow was perfect, it rolled right off my tongue and I actually think putting it in a paragraph was a better idea and worked great for this. Props. If I was gonna give a little advice the only thing I would say is use more creative vocabulary because you have everything else down perfectly. Nice drop man I'm gonna peep your next drop for sure.

KennyCerealBowl
04-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Your scheme was sooo dope! It kinda reminded me of kendrick lamar. really really dope yo
and you had a dope phrase " The limit is high, the sky isn't black" I thoroughly enjoyed the piece keep writting!!

Vulgar
04-05-2013, 08:33 PM
"Cause lying is wack, it cripples your path. That’s why society has such a pitiful chance. The rioting acts begin to advance, but the crime and the wrath it is in your hands."

Nice, Copy. Overall this keystyle was chill. You don't seem rusty.

Plot
04-06-2013, 01:08 AM
My lord this scheme is ill.
Copy your shit is sick, I read every drop you drop.. don't feed that often
but please don't stop writing coz shits crazy.

Zombie
04-06-2013, 02:36 AM
Few eyes open. Chakra stream.

Lars
04-06-2013, 08:02 AM
"Cause lying is wack, it cripples your path. That’s why society has such a pitiful chance. The rioting acts begin to advance, but the crime and the wrath it is in your hands."

Nice, Copy. Overall this keystyle was chill. You don't seem rusty.

thought that was the best section too

super slick

CopyPat
04-15-2013, 02:39 PM
thanks bro's!