PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Boxing rnd1 Tyler vs Jimmy -TYLER WINS

Hush
02-19-2014, 09:06 PM
Ty

mine is $750 for one kid cause I make that money soooo she takes that money

U dont belong so wat you claimin u great for
This a lose lose situation for u like payin child support for a baby that ain't yours
I don't know u but y would I u aint scary
Everyone told me Jim Parson and as nerdy as that dude from Big Bang theory
You have no business bein here u confused fuck
Only reason you should shadow box is cuz your girls is so dirty and used up
We all got secrets u skechy dummy
So if i aired ya dirty laundry.. it's just panties, skirts, and a custom netcees snuggy
There's sum stiff comp here, bearin u quit
You could say it's a jungle Jim... and not the one u spend ur days starin at kids
U check the mag? I take it ur not thrilled
Hush compared me to Hensley and compared u to umm we needed a spot filled

Jim

tyler

You’re not a strong player homie and your rank is averaged way below me And this Tyler gets so many injuries on the Net he could be the Buffalo Sabres Goalie
Heard we were shadow boxing and this dumb shit tried to flex his gang’s lack of toughness
So he started the match throwing up signs…and ended it playing with shadow puppets
It’s Valentine’s Day & I’m going for a horseback ride in the country with my pumpkin
He’s alone thinking about GOW….and how he got barebacked by that country bumpkin
Trying to Skate through this battle? You’re causing so much aggravation And the judges are so confused that they’re the ones making Ashley Wagner Faces
Hitting the Gym? ….That’s so played so go lift weights because no one fears you bro
I’m with neighbor curling more today than Shirley Temple’s hair did 80 years ago
I’ll take a life for money homie, so let’s not make it start please…….
Cause for only a Buck’ll get strapped and trap more kids than a Graco car seat

Ghost1
02-19-2014, 09:35 PM
tyler

You’re not a strong player homie and your rank is averaged way below me
And this Tyler gets so many injuries on the Net he could be the Buffalo Sabres Goalie

Meh...net anything is played....idc about the sports ref....this shit was eh

Heard we were shadow boxing and this dumb shit tried to flex his gang’s lack of toughness
So he started the match throwing up signs…and ended it playing with shadow puppets

Lol. My shadow puppet shit was hotter. This was okish.

It’s Valentine’s Day & I’m going for a horseback ride in the country with my pumpkin
He’s alone thinking about GOW….and how he got barebacked by that country bumpkin

Wack

Trying to Skate through this battle? You’re causing so much aggravation
And the judges are so confused that they’re the ones making Ashley Wagner Faces

Sorry....not googling....im sure she makes ugly faces tho?

Hitting the Gym? ….That’s so played so go lift weights because no one fears you bro
I’m with neighbor curling more today than Shirley Temple’s hair did 80 years ago

This is a flex bar.....and curling hair/curling weight been played....was still a cool flex tho

This was kinda hot

This a lose lose situation for u like payin child support for a baby that ain't yours

Meh

I say... par sin....so this was.forced to me....average punch aside from that

Meh

So if i aired ya dirty laundry.. it's just panties, skirts, and a custom netcees snuggy

Wack

You could say it's a jungle Jim... and not the one u spend ur days starin at kids

Lmao. Nice.

Lmao. Cool.

Tyler finished strong.....started bad tho....jim had sum played stuff...but some ok jabs....all in all tyler was more polished and had my fav bars of the battle.

V tyler

Destroyer
02-19-2014, 09:48 PM
I got Ty's last two bars up against maybe Jim's
closer. wasn't feeling much else from either but Tyler's misses we're certainly more on point than some of Jim's misses. thought Ty's jungle jim bar was lotb.

v/tyler

Texcellence
02-20-2014, 03:57 AM
Tyler

Hush - I hope this isn't true!

Jim

-

This battle was close in it's overall average quality as both didn't construct their verses well at all but I am giving my vote to @tyler based on the above quoted lines.

Tettris
02-20-2014, 09:23 AM

vs

wasnt a huge fan of Jimmy's verse here...Ty's seemed a lot better towards the end

v/Tyler

Sicc
02-20-2014, 10:47 AM

vs

Should have worded this differently, so it had more of an insult factor then a self glory.

Not a bad battle here, both had some cool concepts/idea's but I feel tyler's verse was just a little more polished and executed his concepts a lot better. Keep at it guys! Cool read.

v/Tyler

Sharp
02-21-2014, 04:01 PM
QUOTE=Jimmy;273245]mine is $750 for one kid cause I make that money soooo she takes that money

You’re not a strong player homie and your rank is averaged way below me
And this Tyler gets so many injuries on the Net he could be the Buffalo Sabres Goalie

this is close but I liked tyler's two quotes just a hair more, thought the buffalo line was the weakest one I quoted so tyler edges it for me. good battle tho

v/tyler

Hush
02-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
mine is $750 for one kid cause I make that money soooo she takes that money

Jim

tyler

You’re not a strong player homie and your rank is averaged way below me And this Tyler gets so many injuries on the Net he could be the Buffalo Sabres Goalie
Trying to Skate through this battle? You’re causing so much aggravation And the judges are so confused that they’re the ones making Ashley Wagner Faces

Ok I'll be honest
Disappointed in both verses

And I like both y'all as writers

This shit was light tho

Ty got it

Allen Knight
02-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Dirty laundry, jungle jim, spot filled

Vs

Car seat

V/ Tyler, I thought this was onesided tbh, jim didn't have anything besides the one bar I was feeling
Tyler had a solid verse overall, and lotb wit the spot filled jawn. He wins imo