PDA

View Full Version : SERIAL KILLER CODE AND QUESTION.

zygote
02-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Serial killers can sometimes have an obsession - the Zodiac killer, the filmmovie se7en, Son of Sam etc., they can have some key aspect that they base their patterns on.

Q: You are Detective Graeme Pietersen. The first victims you found were three people left under a Pier. All had consistent injuries. Later, fourteen miles away you found a further victim. It was a priest with the same injuries. He was found in a restroom at a roadside Pit stop. Later, approximately 59 miles from the stop you received a call from a farmer who found a dead couple buried in his Pig pen. They also had the same injuries. The serial killer sends taunts addressed to you personally. According to the most recent letter (see attached) the serial killer has killed again.

How many miles away should you expect to find the victims, and how many victims should you expect to find?

See. I look, I watch patiently, I’m hiding, quiet for -
You. I love, I covet innocence, it formed whenI saw -
She. A life, a house, abundance of pretty stuff all -
New. I want a close encounter, an access point, nor -
Few. I need a place, something to assist entry, but -
How. A door, I found unguarded, I’m inside there, yup -
Now. I will, I truly appointed am chosen, Jesus the -
One. O’ Lord, I, death incarnate as mortal human God -
Son. A time, a place, beautiful, so silent, tense and -
Fun. I hope I might actualize, to savour, drink red -
Rum. I like a delay, thrilling, my clever plans got -
Set. A itch, a pause, forbidden by Christ, soon, not -
Yet. I wait a while, forbidden to pounce, can’t try -
Her. I walk, I sneak, tiptoeing so slowly along dry -
Fur. I envy a vivid decadence, or amoral money for -
Sin. I want a right direction, my design, bring war -
Pig. I hate, I abhor detective or police, noone can -
Not. I hate U blind Pietersen, my copper enemy can -
Rot. I pray, I watch, according to Christ Jesus it’s -
AOK. I plan, I think, tommorrow is coming, great, big -
Day.

- signed: Cadae Ibfec.

Aesthetic
02-21-2014, 11:55 AM
1 victim assuming it's a pattern.
45 miles, assuming the pattern is symbiotic with the murders.

I would also take into account the location of your abode and from his starting murder and see how close hes getting to you. As from the taunt suggests.

The next murder I could guess would be something suggestively gross and uneasy like an open casket in a cemetary kind of fucked up thing (not that specifically) But something that's jsut instantly unappealing and wrongly processed. Simialer to the pig stie and bathroom occurences.

Though, not enough data has been collected to know the next location hes gonna hit. But he isn't selective with his gender nor occupation.

Sounds like a math problem for law school... Nothing more

zygote
02-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Aesthetic - Sorry, incorrect answer, both for victims and miles. I'm assuming you subtracted the 14 miles from 59 miles in the question to arrive at the 45 answer you've given, same maths operation for number of victims, good attempt but that is not the actual pattern. It's more to do with a pattern in the attached letter.

Geo Oats - Sorry, incorrect answer, both for victims and miles. Not sure how you came to that answer, but perhaps depending on your definition of life and what trimester the pregnant woman is in you may be correct for victims.

Ferrari Fig - Yes, you are on the closest track. Don't count syllables, count something else, its all in the letter.

ANSWER IS BELOW. Don’t read below if you want to try it first.

"See. I look, I watch patiently, I’m hiding, quiet for -"

Count the number of letters in each word in each line, they are 3. 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 -
This pattern is repeated for every line. This sequence is the first 10 digits of Pi. Pi is the serial killers obsession.
There were other clues as well - PancakeBrah got one, the name Cadae Ibfec - that one is supposed to seem like a strange name. An alpha-numeric A=1, B=2, C=3 etc, will give the name Cadae Ibfec as 3141592653.
Religious stuff and consistent injuries was just a so-called red herring.
There were also more clues about the pattern in the description. Here is the answer to the second part where you must apply the pattern (3141592653) to the description.

E.g., "You are Detective Graeme Pietersen. The first victims you found were three (=3) people left under a Pier. All had consistent injuries. Later, fourteen (=14) miles away you found a further (=1) victim. It was a priest with the same injuries. He was found stuffed in a restroom at a roadside Pit stop. Later, approximately 59 (=59) miles from the stop you received a call from a farmer who found a dead couple (=2) buried in his Pig pen."

If you see all these numbers so far they are 3 victims to begin. Then 14 miles away 1 victim, then 59 miles away 2 victims, (with still 3 digits left: These are the 653) – same pattern would indicate 65 miles away and 3 victims."

PancakeBrah
02-25-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm too stupid for this shit Zyg. Is the killer's name a key?

Too much.

Just Write
02-26-2014, 12:05 AM
Dude, i read this shit like thirty times and got pissed off. Fuck this shit

oats
02-26-2014, 01:07 AM
2 victims (pregnant woman), 0 miles away.

btw, depending on how legitimate the answer is, this is easy HOF to me, brilliant angle
ZYG

Fig
02-26-2014, 01:13 AM
I took a page of notes, counting every syllable in every line of the letter. Am I on the right track even?

oats
02-27-2014, 11:39 PM
Yo ZYG what's up with this

Split
02-28-2014, 01:51 AM
it is clear that Zygote is a serial killer

veritas
02-28-2014, 12:56 PM
genius.

Hush
02-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Lol mind blown

So creative

Certain
02-28-2014, 04:16 PM
If I spent a full day really racking my brain on this, I am confident I would have found the pattern. And that's probably how it should be. The pattern was very real and well-executed.

This was exceptionally well done. The only thing I might have said would have been to rhyme the introduction, too.

big baby
02-28-2014, 05:11 PM
mechanically wise, zyg is superior, the actual concept of it is very well thought out. almost too well. zyg hit me up.

Fig
02-28-2014, 06:48 PM
The answer is that it doesn't matter, because murder is bad

Certain
02-28-2014, 07:04 PM
That's exactly why it matters.

Sick
02-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Zyg on another level of existence type shit

Certain what's the answer tell us

Certain
02-28-2014, 09:04 PM
He answered already.

Mael
03-01-2014, 09:11 AM
This is definitely something new and very creative. I did try to work it out but got frustrated quite easily, nonetheless I'm impressed by the level of detail that went into this piece. Experimental, unorthodox - this was a great mind trip & OM, ZYG.

Saracen
03-08-2014, 01:54 PM
1-PIETERSEN- Pier, priest, pit stop, pig pen thought there might have been a correlation between the places the victims were killed and the detectives name, tried subtracting all the letters that were part of his name out of that highlighted group but got nothing.
2- Thought that maybe the number fourteen had some sort of significance (i.e fourteen miles and 59 miles 5+9=14, still can't see it
3- 10 words in every line of the letter, 14 miles from peer is pit stop then 59 miles away from that is farm 14+59=73-7+3=10????? lolll

im gonna say 10 miles from farm four people

Saracen
03-08-2014, 02:02 PM
actually ill change that to 7 miles away 3 people....this is making me lose sleep

Certain
03-08-2014, 02:04 PM
actually ill change that to 7 miles away 3 people....this is making me lose sleep

He posted the answer.

Zen
03-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Haven't seen this before but my guess was one victim three miles away because of the first word of each sentence. I was way off.

Saracen
03-08-2014, 02:13 PM
GOT IT

3 14 1 59 2 SO THE ANSWER IS 65 MILES AWAY 3 PEOPLE...wooohooo!!!

Saracen
03-08-2014, 02:14 PM
where did he post it?

Saracen
03-08-2014, 02:15 PM
very clever

Sick
03-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Lmfaooo

Objective
03-24-2014, 02:15 PM
This is pretty dope ZYG! Give less hints towards the actual answer next time. Also, will you continue this shit with another verse? As far as I know the killer isn't caught yet, only some hints towards where the victims are! If you want to you can let us be the detectives and try to catch him by trying to figure out where he'll be next and according to the comments, 7 days to post comments or something, and then it ''closes'' and you can use as much time as you want for the next OM, and that's where you'll take your stand whether or not he'll be caught. That would have been soooooo dope.

Either way, no matter what you go for; this was top notch shit man. Loved it!

Candy
05-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Serial killers can sometimes have an obsession - the Zodiac killer, the filmmovie se7en, Son of Sam etc., they can have some key aspect that they base their patterns on.

Q: You are Detective Graeme Pietersen. The first victims you found were three people left under a Pier. All had consistent injuries. Later, fourteen miles away you found a further victim. It was a priest with the same injuries. He was found in a restroom at a roadside Pit stop. Later, approximately 59 miles from the stop you received a call from a farmer who found a dead couple buried in his Pig pen. They also had the same injuries. The serial killer sends taunts addressed to you personally. According to the most recent letter (see attached) the serial killer has killed again.

How many miles away should you expect to find the victims, and how many victims should you expect to find?

See. I look, I watch patiently, I’m hiding, quiet for -
You. I love, I covet innocence, it formed whenI saw -
She. A life, a house, abundance of pretty stuff all -
New. I want a close encounter, an access point, nor -
Few. I need a place, something to assist entry, but -
How. A door, I found unguarded, I’m inside there, yup -
Now. I will, I truly appointed am chosen, Jesus the -
One. O’ Lord, I, death incarnate as mortal human God -
Son. A time, a place, beautiful, so silent, tense and -
Fun. I hope I might actualize, to savour, drink red -
Rum. I like a delay, thrilling, my clever plans got -
Set. A itch, a pause, forbidden by Christ, soon, not -