PDA

View Full Version : Love Is...

Lars
04-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Love is a game as couples we play when were stuck in our ways and too stubborn to change. Love is the way you now look in her face with utter distain and nothing to say. Love is amazing, love isn't great. Love is frustrating, there's love in the hate. Love is the waiting, love is the chase. Love is you waking up to her gaze. The guttural pangs and fluttering state as butterflies take off in your stomach again. Love is the pain you've suffered, mistakes, troubles you've faced, every hug and embrace. Love is a game as couples we play when were stuck in our ways and too stubborn to change...

2011 shit. Re-posting just so it's not lost.

Can anyone grab my N-E-T-C-E-E-S.com piece that starts "The ticking time bomb with an iPod attachment. Living rhyme God. A savage when i switch the mind off"?

Just Write
04-10-2013, 04:46 PM
this was a cool little drop.. is there more to it or?

Angkor
04-10-2013, 05:07 PM
This was crazy. one of the best short piece i've read in recent memory. I'll be back for a full feed.

Wise Wiggles
04-10-2013, 07:58 PM
this reminded me of Nas is Like... except soft and fluffy..

not bad though, read it a couple days ago.

Inno
04-11-2013, 12:25 AM
lol this was cool for it being so short..the back and forth with the rhyming was cool.
i mean what more to say but dope shit man..flowed like butter and it had a great cadence to it.

CopyPat
04-11-2013, 02:10 AM
masterfully worded. smooth as hell, shits dopeness, no doubt. loved reading this. just effortlessly pulled off. need to see u on this style but just straight mc'n. im down for that collabo too, let me know whenever. keep up the good work

Brian Bryan
07-11-2013, 09:40 AM
CopyPat lets get it innnnnnnnn

Flow
07-11-2013, 09:51 AM
This was a beast - the flow was sublime,

Love is the way you now look in her face with utter distain and nothing to say. Love is amazing, love isn't great. Love is frustrating, there's love in the hate

Its a shame it ended so quickly though its one of those pieces you could streth and the reader would still be engaged.