PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 Magazine

RPK
04-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Introduction

Well, Week 1 was pretty cool. Although there were a lot of no shows, which can be expected in the first week of any league. Another problem is the sheep voting in the league. In order to make votes more original, I will begin hiding votes until the battles are over. With that being said, I will get into the mag fairly quickly.

RPK
04-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Reviews
by Knucklehead

{Allen Knight} vs Bags

Both came pretty nice. The former King of the 1-2 Bags dropped a nice nameplay with some humor to it, but Allen just came nicer with a funnier, harder hitting nameplay. Probably the best battle of week 1.

Pimp Daddy Payne vs {Cashius}

Bleak didn't do bad. Pretty nice nameplay with a good punch. Was just a bit eh for being a bit of self-hype in the insult. Also not as heavy as insulting someone about jerking off, which Cashius did with a cool nameplay. Got more of a laugh and most of the voters decision. I was personally not happy because I was going to use pretty much the same bar against bleak in our battle haha.

Chyeaahh!!! vs {Innovator}

Neither did anything crazy. Chyeah had a decent bar with Ernest Goes, but people had seen similar concepts. Inno had a pretty lazy conspiracy bar, but I guess since it is a personal people voted him into a win. I would have taken Chyeah tbc.

Dystopian vs {Mike Wrekca}

Plot came with a played flip on a Walter White concept. Pretty well worded and can't blame him for not knowing it's been done, cus it's not THAT played.. just been done a few times quite some time ago. Mike dropped a below average but not horrible bar. Wording was off for me, he just went from the straight up simile. He got it in a decentish battle.

{Witty} vs Immaculate

This wasn't surprising. Witty came easy on her. Basic wordplay with a good personal. Was plenty to hold him strong against Immacs bar. She dropped a pretty eh punch against his sig. Lacked much of anything but I guess she tried.

NAQ vs {Destroyer}

Nothing special. NAQ dropped a statement bar with no creativity then complained about sheep voting because people don't get his complex bars lmao. Des dropped pretty decent, probably rusty. Wasn't anything special but did the job.

{RPK} vs Wicked

Not much to say. RPK had a nice nameplay, overall good bar. Wicked didn't have anything. Absolute jibberish ahaha.

RPK
04-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Power Ranks

1. Allen Knight

Last week, he was in the BOTW against bags. He has champed a good deal of things in his time and always drops consistently. Expect him to bring some fire this season.

2. Orc

Orc is a legend on many sites. He's won countless battles and has champed many leagues. Even though he just signed in, he should definitely be a threat this season.

3. Cashius

Even though I really don't know who he is, he always seems to drop something nice. His 'strong hand' bar last week was pretty dope, in my opinion.

4. Knucklehead

Knucklehead was in the first champ match of the AOBL, so he obviously knows what he is doing. He can consistently drop dope bars, so expect him to be a threat.

5. Bags

Even though he took a loss last week, he is still a threat. Expect him to drop well every week.