PDA

View Full Version : ask a pimp anything

Aesthetic
04-09-2013, 12:55 AM
I been smackin bitches AND hoes since I was born yo

Some would call me pimp but I just go by "Corner Quarter"

Ask me anything about hittin bitches and gettin money ill damn sure show you the life of a pimp; shiiiiiet I might actually go take some videos of me hittin some of my bitches if I get 10 pages on this question shit.

bleak
04-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Remember when you were a closet boarder?

Let's see that take effect again.

Masaii
04-09-2013, 01:17 AM
This is embarrassing

Immaculate
04-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Do you come up with the names of your hookers?

AND

Name the most hoest corner of where your from.

Thanks P.I.M.P™

Sharp
04-09-2013, 01:23 AM
What really makes a resume pop to you?

Aesthetic
04-09-2013, 01:48 AM
bleak
Im a pokemon on a message board :)
*Picture ya bitch sayin that*
Masaii
That was better then bleaks insult and still petty as fuck.
Immaculate

No, all of my hoes are trafficked and come prepackaged with designated names and cute little outfits.

Now you need too understand, I don't come from the corner that which my hoes get slapped at. Down the street at the corner of terrorthebella and Gorge uh. Living with Thugnificent workin at Macdeezies; you know the real.
Sharp Nine

Any bitch that knows where the hell she @
Any hoe that can remember a 1 or 2 syllable word over 7 digits

A.Z. Faison
04-09-2013, 02:22 AM
What's yo bottom bitch's street name?

Masaii
04-09-2013, 03:05 AM
This man is white trash, why are you conversing with him?

Aesthetic
04-09-2013, 03:57 AM
What's yo bottom bitch's street name?

A.Z. Faison
Masaii
Spot on

IamBenT
04-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Yo big pimp,..

1. How is the best way to go about being cold to these bitches man, and not catching feelings for these hoes?

2. WHat are some ways that you can avoid becoming a "rest haven" for hoes?

3. I'm not trying to gorilla pimp a bitch. What would you suggest to help me keep my pimp hand in check on these hoes? Or do I just have at em?

Holla, supafly

Zen
04-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Anything?

Witty
04-09-2013, 01:07 PM
You aren't a pimp, you should not pretend to be, you are not good at it.

PancakeBrah
04-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Aesthetic where do you live I want to fight you.

Wise Wiggles
04-09-2013, 01:21 PM
I got a stack on cake.

bleak
04-09-2013, 01:52 PM
If that's Nick James I got my bank account on cake.

Split
04-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Aesthetic where do you live I want to fight you.

i went on Misc for a little bit... its a strange place

Aesthetic
04-09-2013, 02:57 PM
IamBenT

1. Just hit the cunt

2. Tell that hoe too keep her ass at the fucking hotel this aint got benefits bitch.

3. Have at em boss; nothing is a better feeling. Besides blow, that shit....

Im rick james yo

Witty

Get off my dick

cakecakecake

Tell me your location and Ill come too you

Whats your weight, shoe size, height, and circumference.

Whys Ways

my dick is huge bra...

Split

Fuck man, I hate it here; leaving soon west bound on the Big O

Witty
04-09-2013, 02:59 PM
C'mon now, let's not get antisocial up in here.

Dove Dozer
04-09-2013, 03:01 PM
You aren't a pimp, you should not pretend to be, you are not good at it.
Amen

Aesthetic
04-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Yet im asked pimp questions

Addressed as a pimp

Talked shit on like a pimp

Threatened like a pimp

And I slap yall like bitches

Questions?

IamBenT
04-09-2013, 04:06 PM
1. Just hit the cunt

2. Tell that hoe too keep her ass at the fucking hotel this aint got benefits bitch.

3. Have at em boss; nothing is a better feeling. Besides blow, that shit....

Thats real shit, pimpin. Also, lately I've been dealing with a Choosy Suzy. What's your word on a ho that wanna be flip flopping like she on the beach and shit..?

Also, I got niggas askin me if I got any asian hoes. How would you, pimp supreme, spit at an asian ho, so she could do somethin strange for some change, nawmean?

Dove Dozer
04-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Why is battle rapping so big here? jesus christ. the battles Ive read here are so fucking wack I can't bear to even read em, 25 syllable sentances because the retards battling cant figure out how to put a punchline in a sentance with any type of recognizable flow whatsoever. my god. people should step off the boards for a bit and try picking up a microphone. Im sure if they actually heard themselves on the mic after they persuaded someone to actually record it, they'd cringe at themselves. ffs

I dont even battle rap but fuck man c'mon. make it at least sound good when you read it. fuck a punchline. learn the basics of writing.. my god.

Dove Dozer
04-09-2013, 08:11 PM
someone please point me in the direction of a decent battle emcee here so I can read something decent.

Split
04-09-2013, 08:32 PM
I dont even battle rap

oh

Fig
04-09-2013, 08:49 PM
someone please point me in the direction of a decent battle emcee here so I can read something decent.

Why dont you just show us how its done instead?

Dope girl
04-09-2013, 09:15 PM
nun to ask... How it going?:)

Dove Dozer
04-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Why dont you just show us how its done instead?

I said im not a battler. But my lord. Some of the battles ive read are ridiculous. Like they try cramming words into a line/bar just to make the punchline/rhyming word fit. Like fuck. Not everyone here is guilty of the 100 syllable bars but man, there must be some decent battlers here that can actually flow decent.

Fig
04-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Is this nigga for real?

Sharp
04-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Why is battle rapping so big here? jesus christ. the battles Ive read here are so fucking wack I can't bear to even read em, 25 syllable sentances because the retards battling cant figure out how to put a punchline in a sentance with any type of recognizable flow whatsoever. my god. people should step off the boards for a bit and try picking up a microphone. Im sure if they actually heard themselves on the mic after they persuaded someone to actually record it, they'd cringe at themselves. ffs

I dont even battle rap but fuck man c'mon. make it at least sound good when you read it. fuck a punchline. learn the basics of writing.. my god.

my dude you got it all wrong

this isnt following the tradition of rap

what we call battle rap is a mixture of, oration, joke telling, theatrics and then sometimes hip hop elements. What we do here really developed out of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

easy mistake to make since you don't battle and all

IamBenT
04-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Tbh I feel no good on this.when I started textcee battling, it was all about can you spit that shit and will it sound tight. Now everyones verses look the same. That's why I'm just sticking with topicals and stories cuz at least there it's variety there and for the most part understanding of what makes dope LYrics.

Split
04-09-2013, 11:51 PM
AY Sharp stay recyclin

PancakeBrah
04-09-2013, 11:54 PM
I said im not a battler. But my lord. Some of the battles ive read are ridiculous. Like they try cramming words into a line/bar just to make the punchline/rhyming word fit. Like fuck. Not everyone here is guilty of the 100 syllable bars but man, there must be some decent battlers here that can actually flow decent.

just stop posting bro

you're a dumb

Sharp
04-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Ay split

that shits the truth tho. wont even act like i didnt find out about it here

but dude needed to know

KennyCerealBowl
04-10-2013, 12:06 AM

what we call battle rap is a mixture of, oration, joke telling, theatrics and then sometimes hip hop elements. What we do here really developed out of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Flyting

lol. Bad example.
they don't even use 100 syllables
Flyting is poetry just battling each other.
So your just mixing poetry with rap is what your saying?

Dove Dozer
04-10-2013, 12:45 AM
just stop posting bro

you're a dumb

Im not your bro. You all ass hurt and caught feelings from what i said? Grow a dick and take it like a man if you suck. Dont come at me because youre a weak bitch. Smh

Dove Dozer
04-10-2013, 12:47 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

Thanks for clarifying that sharp nine. Glad to see someone has a shred of maturity here. Ima peep that.

Dove Dozer
04-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Tbh I feel no good on this.when I started textcee battling, it was all about can you spit that shit and will it sound tight. Now everyones verses look the same. That's why I'm just sticking with topicals and stories cuz at least there it's variety there and for the most part understanding of what makes dope LYrics.
No shit.. like fuck if im not out my mind on this.. cause ive heard plenty of battle rap in audio and shit flows tight. The stuff im reading here for the most part couldnt go with audio at all. I aint makin this shit up. Funny how i call it like it is and people get all sour about it. Fuckin internet these day. Dont get all sad n shit cause i aint feelin 80% of battlers here. Jesus.

Sharp
04-10-2013, 12:52 AM
any time. While I do respect a solidly flowing drop, I feel like this is really a separate thing. It can be combined, but its more of a preference in style. Lot of us go for lulz

AND SEE SPLIT IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Dove Dozer
04-10-2013, 12:56 AM
any time. While I do respect a solidly flowing drop, I feel like this is really a separate thing. It can be combined, but its more of a preference in style. Lot of us go for lulz

AND SEE SPLIT IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Im all about developing as a musician and lyricist. So im gonna read into this and may even try my writing hand at it. But damn, definitely not what im used to reading.

Sharp
04-10-2013, 01:03 AM
Im all about developing as a musician and lyricist. So im gonna read into this and may even try my writing hand at it. But damn, definitely not what im used to reading.
tbh i respect that but do enough with music on a daily basis where I enjoy keeping the two separate. not even that much music related in text. lyrics, sure. but all you can really do is put the words to a beat in your head anyway, and I'm in an abusive relationship with my metronome

I'll stick to my 'fuck you' jokes that rhyme lol, to each his own tho

Aesthetic
04-10-2013, 02:45 AM
Thats real shit, pimpin. Also, lately I've been dealing with a Choosy Suzy. What's your word on a ho that wanna be flip flopping like she on the beach and shit..?

Also, I got niggas askin me if I got any asian hoes. How would you, pimp supreme, spit at an asian ho, so she could do somethin strange for some change, nawmean?

Aight my man let me tell you what would go down if tha bitch was in my cadilac.

First off; ya gotta hit the bitch. Always hit the bitch... Its expected and shows strength dont want no hoe thinkin she can get off cause her pimps a pussy, just fux a whole lotta pimpin shit up right?

Call the cunt a dumb cunt for choosin what she snoozin it's a fucking job not a recreation ignorant bitch oughta take her ass too the movies with some prikly panced white nigga if she fixin on excitement; shit..

Pimp supreme; I like that playa playa.

Aight, you gonna wanna find a real nice classy place right; maybe the Wok or the panda Buffet. Post up in your brand new gators, aint got gators? Get gators. Wait till the staff come outside too investigate, then walk up allll slick usin the biggest words a nigga could fathom.

Heres how I actually got my bottom asian taco. (pun intended playa)

O lord my god, you graced me with the presence of beauty and I do thank you; what is your name? (Now I actually almost said "what is your name bitch?" but I coughed on the bi- barely saving my ass" My other hoe in the background damn near laughin her ass off... Bitch got 1 hell of a pinky finger)

Anyway

Get her name
______ Your stature is impecable, and in fact if I werent in the right mind I would continue complimenting you until I got them pretty little digits of yours. NIGGA if you can wink, wink away bitch will melt.

Get your other hoes, and introduce them on the date with the asian bitch and kinda get them too do the hoein; Be liiike he bought me all sorts of clothes and shit I luve daddy. Idk just some dumbass trick shit too make the pussy jealous.

Dont forget too hit the bitch!

IamBenT
04-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Aight my man let me tell you what would go down if tha bitch was in my cadilac.

First off; ya gotta hit the bitch. Always hit the bitch... Its expected and shows strength dont want no hoe thinkin she can get off cause her pimps a pussy, just fux a whole lotta pimpin shit up right?

Call the cunt a dumb cunt for choosin what she snoozin it's a fucking job not a recreation ignorant bitch oughta take her ass too the movies with some prikly panced white nigga if she fixin on excitement; shit..

Pimp supreme; I like that playa playa.

Aight, you gonna wanna find a real nice classy place right; maybe the Wok or the panda Buffet. Post up in your brand new gators, aint got gators? Get gators. Wait till the staff come outside too investigate, then walk up allll slick usin the biggest words a nigga could fathom.

Heres how I actually got my bottom asian taco. (pun intended playa)

O lord my god, you graced me with the presence of beauty and I do thank you; what is your name? (Now I actually almost said "what is your name bitch?" but I coughed on the bi- barely saving my ass" My other hoe in the background damn near laughin her ass off... Bitch got 1 hell of a pinky finger)

Anyway

Get her name
______ Your stature is impecable, and in fact if I werent in the right mind I would continue complimenting you until I got them pretty little digits of yours. NIGGA if you can wink, wink away bitch will melt.

Get your other hoes, and introduce them on the date with the asian bitch and kinda get them too do the hoein; Be liiike he bought me all sorts of clothes and shit I luve daddy. Idk just some dumbass trick shit too make the pussy jealous.

Dont forget too hit the bitch!

Wow..Just wow.

Man yall are not peeping game on this. Real true pimp shit right here.

PancakeBrah
04-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Im not your bro. You all ass hurt and caught feelings from what i said? Grow a dick and take it like a man if you suck. Dont come at me because youre a weak bitch. Smh

no but you're not intelligent

srs

please respect the srs tag

Dove Dozer
04-10-2013, 12:32 PM
cakecakecake

I find your mindset hilarious. assuming anything of my intelligence simply because I aint feelin the battlers here makes you look and come across as immature, and causes me to question how old you are.

the srs tag means jack to me since I don't even know what you're referring to tbh.

and yes you came across like you're feelings were hurt.

Dove Dozer
04-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Is this nigga for real?

Im white.. no need for the n bomb here.

and is it so hard to fathom that someone may not feel the battlers here?

whats wrong with half you people.

all acting like I should be thankful n shit.

Zen
04-10-2013, 12:57 PM
I like it that 2B said she didn't have anything to ask and then immediately asked a question. I expect nothing less from her at this point.

Sharp
04-10-2013, 04:18 PM
This thread started as a bag of dicks and now it's a bigger bag of dicks

Aesthetic
04-10-2013, 04:39 PM
This thread started as a bag of dicks and now it's a bigger bag of dicks

ur bag a of dicks D: