Strikta
04-11-2013, 02:03 AM
What the fuck I'm talking bout.

~RustyGunZ~
04-11-2013, 02:26 AM
some pretty solid matches and i feel very optimistic about no shows this week

Sn00p
04-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Champ Match: Dominate vs. non azn Bob...damn. can't predict this. don't even wanna. i just wanna read this. should be pretty nice.
Cashius vs. Allen Knight...another really dope one. can't call it either. and don't wanna. will be a good read, no matter who wins.
Knucklehead vs. namix...hmm. fuck. i'm not predicting. i'm just saying i like those battles.
Strikta vs. Karaoke...and again.
Defiant vs. Lotto Smirk...defiant here. lotto's been getting better fast, but defiant has too much experience i'd guess
bleak vs. Def_fuckin_5...can go either way, depending on who tries harder. comes down to that imo.
Twenty One vs. Utmost...utmost i think.
megatron vs. Destroyer...close. megatron's underrated, but des might be rusty.
Kwality vs. Untold...i guess kwality becuz some ppl remember him?
Wicked vs. Usury vs. Flo Real...ain't seen the other ones, so flo.

Flow
04-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Champ Match: Dominate vs. non azn Bob
I think bob will struggle to match peoples expectations after last weeks, that shit was golden, think as well as it was so many lines we allowed some of the quality to slip to some degree (but not taking anything away from him his weakest bars were still better then alot) but I think if this is a ten liner Dominate has this....If bob can get him into some 14+ lines I think its bobs.

Cashius vs. Allen Knight
Tough call, will be a good battle...Think I would edge it to AK on this bad boy. But thats more down to my personal pref in writers.

Knucklehead vs. namix
This could be a difficult one, I think Namix can just write bars for fun, but I think this will be the tougher oppenant he has faced in a while... 50/50 on this bad boy.

Strikta vs. Karaoke
I got Strikta edging this one

Defiant vs. Lotto Smirk
Defiant - I think Lotto got off lucky with some sheep voting in his battle with mac/jimbo and defiant certainly has the experience.

bleak vs. Def_fuckin_5
Tough call, I think Def might pinch this one

Twenty One vs. Utmost
Utmost

megatron vs. Destroyer
Hmmm, Think Megatron certainly has the skills but again think his last battle came down to some sheep voting too, but he certainly has the skills, that jim a knee line he had last week was awesome.... If Mega comes with a thought out peice then I have him for the win.
Kwality vs. Untold
I am unsure on Kwality but in his votes he certainly talks the big talk so on face value I have Kwality edging it
Wicked vs. Usury vs. Flo Real
I can see this being a two way, I dont see all 3 showing but psht what do I know.. Im going for me, because confidence is how I roll baby.

04-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Can I get a battle this week?

Sharp
04-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Sn00p i meant to sign in but forgot, if you want to break up the 3 way I can do that

Flow
04-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Sn00p Knucklehead Sharp Nine
to be honest I would rather not three way - cant stand all the 3 some concepts that come with it....

But i already battled sharp and got some shiz wrote on wicked and usury so give me one of them when you split it.

Flow
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Sharp Nine I'll battle you if they will let ya

~RustyGunZ~
04-11-2013, 04:01 PM
I'll allow it

Sharp
04-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Flo and I already battled this season so i dont mind if you want to get someone else. I'm fine to do it again tho

~RustyGunZ~
04-11-2013, 04:49 PM
i can do u vs Usury and him vs Wicked or either way

if i would've known u wanted in you would have had one of the higher profile matches but i can't change those now

Sharp
04-11-2013, 04:50 PM
i get it, i was on the fence about signing in and just forgot. I'm fine with anything

Sn00p
04-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Knucklehead, what you need for the Mag?

~RustyGunZ~
04-12-2013, 02:10 PM
you could do predictions if you'd like Sn00p

otherwise i think we are good to go for tonight

Strikta
04-12-2013, 11:28 PM
This is my last battle.

Cashius
04-13-2013, 06:28 AM
Lol...Strik...

You're my dude, but I've heard that like 4 times before.

Cashius
04-13-2013, 06:52 AM
Why haven't contender matches been labeled?

Sn00p
04-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Why haven't contender matches been labeled?

Because that proved to be annoying with people winning them and then signing out etc. Now, the person with the best record gets the title shot each week. That is always the winner of the match directly under the champ match, but only if he stays in. So, yeah, we kind of have contender matches, we just don't name 'em that to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Dominate
04-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Knucklehead what's with the mag? You're doing a terrible fucking job of getting them out on time tbh bro

Sharp
04-14-2013, 09:09 PM
dudes busy organizing dawg eat dawg I

arf arf

~RustyGunZ~
04-15-2013, 03:37 AM
yip yip

but Dominate i just got home, I'm never around my laptop thurs-sunday so i only do organized shit like mags during the week

i will have it up by tmrw and promise to have one up for next week the day battles are set as long as it is before thursday night

Orc
04-15-2013, 01:06 PM
MAG ???

namix
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
some pretty solid matches and i feel very optimistic about no shows this week

agreed! don't forget to do your part re: the no shows brotha ;)

Untold
04-16-2013, 03:26 PM
so what's up? no mag?

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 04:13 PM
agreed! don't forget to do your part re: the no shows brotha ;)

haha yeah i get home in 5 hrs gonna put it all together then meng

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 04:14 PM
so what's up? no mag?

flo real is working on it, been busy with other ish and when i've been on here i've had something to do

if u might notice the whole uh, change and all

Untold
04-16-2013, 05:49 PM
flo real is working on it, been busy with other ish and when i've been on here i've had something to do

if u might notice the whole uh, change and all

Yup. Much appreciated to. Just curious bout the mag tho. What's good nonetheless?

Sharp
04-17-2013, 12:19 AM
bleak how you gonna let def win with that verse lol?

could literally post my mary had a little lamb bullshit and the only chance youd lose is if someone called you a biter

Flow
04-17-2013, 04:42 AM

could literally post my mary had a little lamb bullshit and the only chance youd lose is if someone called you a biter

Lol

Def_fuckin_5
04-17-2013, 08:18 PM

i can't wait til i battle u..i promise i'll shut u out

Sharp
04-17-2013, 09:08 PM
If you shut me out, I'll reevaluate the path my text-life has taken, give up all my text-related possessions and spend 3 years if my life in a text-monastery among the text monks, hoping to one day climb up to being mediocre

bleak
04-17-2013, 09:40 PM
just make sure he doesn't get no show shine, even if it's the only no show.

Def_fuckin_5
04-17-2013, 09:53 PM
If you shut me out, I'll reevaluate the path my text-life has taken, give up all my text-related possessions and spend 3 years if my life in a text-monastery among the text monks, hoping to one day climb up to being mediocre

i don't give a flyin fuck what u do...when i battle u i'ma shut u out. u ta;l about my verse after dropping that garbage ass verse again dominate last week? gtfo here

Sharp
04-17-2013, 10:14 PM
My verse against Dom was better than anything you've dropped lately and yes I talke about your verse because I didn't want to see bleak, a decent battler lose to that

There's room to improve tho, I believe in you

~RustyGunZ~
04-17-2013, 10:42 PM
sharp did u sign out this week?

i think u should stay and back up these accusations

Sharp
04-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Sigh

Fine

If I don't get def next week ill be disappointed

If I get def next week I'll be somewhat less disappointed, but still disappointed knowing ill be living out an arbitrary e-beef I inadvertently started attempting to motivate another guy to drop

~RustyGunZ~
04-18-2013, 12:09 AM
this could be the start of something beautiful

Def_fuckin_5
04-18-2013, 02:04 AM
My verse against Dom was better than anything you've dropped lately and yes I talke about your verse because I didn't want to see bleak, a decent battler lose to that

There's room to improve tho, I believe in you

lmao i haven't written anything in almost 2 years and i;m still better than u..that verse u dropped against Dom was pure fuckin garbage

Def_fuckin_5
04-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Sigh

Fine

If I don't get def next week ill be disappointed

If I get def next week I'll be somewhat less disappointed, but still disappointed knowing ill be living out an arbitrary e-beef I inadvertently started attempting to motivate another guy to drop

so what will u be after u lose?

Sharp
04-18-2013, 10:58 AM
I'll be normal win or lose because it's a fuckin online forum where dudes have rap battles in text

Chill lol

And hey, I hope that rust gets shaken off one day, you probably might have been okay

bleak
04-18-2013, 03:22 PM
That nigga's not shakin off rust.

He's one rainy day away from the Titantic in present day.

Def_fuckin_5
04-18-2013, 08:14 PM
bleak are u really talking? u realize ur 0-2 against me right? and those were the only two verses i have written in 2 years...go to the back of the bus please

bleak
04-18-2013, 08:25 PM
a no show and a keyed verse.

set it

Sharp
04-18-2013, 08:27 PM
welcome back to text bud

bleak
04-18-2013, 08:40 PM
don't forget that i'm sick..u have no chance and u knew
cause i be straight raping cats faster than pepe le pew

discuss

Sharp
04-18-2013, 09:18 PM
lol @ flo real changing his vote in 21 vs utmost right after I voted

~RustyGunZ~
04-18-2013, 09:23 PM
VERY SHADY

FLOWREAL TO THREAD

Sharp
04-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Looks like the saga of Flo Fake has a small part two lol

~RustyGunZ~
04-18-2013, 09:39 PM
explain part 1

in extreme detail

Def_fuckin_5
04-18-2013, 09:42 PM
a no show and a keyed verse.

set it

u can try to justify ur mediocrity any way u want..u still lost to a 5 minute verse..no got shut out by a 5 minute verse then bitched up and no showed this week..ur barely average at best df ur ego come from

Sharp
04-18-2013, 10:07 PM
explain part 1

in extreme detail

AHEM

the ballad of Flo Real

Well, young knuck, as you may or may not remember, our own Flo Real registered with the user title of "Real Nigga" and the location of "Kensington Philly". His avatar was a nondescript aferican-american youth making some sort of salute.

then lars made this thread

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=4398

Rather than read through that whole thing, let me recount from memory

Flo is accused of being one Hoard/Mimic (a former user from UK who created an alter ego that claimed to have toured with Chris Brown), which he vehemently denies, claiming to be a philly resident.

And then trap noticed his IP was from the UK

Things blew up, accusations were thrown and the general consensus was that this was bullshit. Mimic even caught wind of it from RIA and came here denying that he was this person. The source of his then-avy pic was found as well, belonging ironically enough to an underground rapper who really is in Philly

http://raphead.com/profiles/blog/show?id=1982838%3ABlogPost%3A150390&commentId=1982838%3AComment%3A150501&xg_source=activity

This is also where my uncanny memory for interactions with others and detective skills first came into play, with this post

http://www.netcees.co/showpost.php?p=24396&postcount=112

Which more or less summed up everything flo had pretended to be and actually was in so few words. Damn, I'm good.

Moving on, flo devolved into a temporary madness, sticking to his story while expanding upon it so quickly even he couldn't handle it, which culminated in this

hahahaha I love to hear how you think you have my real name - I am a experienced headhunter and have literally paid tools for searching out all about people and there contact details names past employers and all social profiles.....I have been personally trained by europes leader in headhunting and social recruitment.

So i know the search you have attempted will not find me...

I guess you thought my name was Ian - which it isnt. Leave the detective work to Reed, he is alot better at it watts ;)

And flo continued to be passive aggressive and posted less and less until we just kind of forgot... it ultimately was overshadowed by the events of Warthogshed, though had it occurred only a week later, Flo very well may have found himself in the embarrassingly hilarious hands of our justice system.

~RustyGunZ~
04-18-2013, 10:16 PM
lmaaaaao

i completely forgot about that

was wondering where i knew flo real from

Allen Knight
04-18-2013, 10:22 PM
there should be a cyph next week...i love them joints

bleak
04-18-2013, 10:25 PM
u can try to justify ur mediocrity any way u want..u still lost to a 5 minute verse..no got shut out by a 5 minute verse then bitched up and no showed this week..ur barely average at best df ur ego come from

I no showed because the motivation to write for washed up faggots is at an all time low. Set it or gtfoh

Def_fuckin_5
04-19-2013, 01:47 AM
I no showed because the motivation to write for washed up faggots is at an all time low. Set it or gtfoh

lmmfao this coming from the person that lost to probably one of the the worst verses i ever wrote when he actually showed..save ya excuses..it would be different if u didn't already lose to me before u bitched up and no showed but no u actually lost a match to me with the first verse i wrote in 2 years and then u bitched up and no showed..df i'ma set it for when u've had 2 times to try and beat me and didn't do it either time u punk bitch

Flow
04-19-2013, 06:00 AM
AHEM

the ballad of Flo Real

Why the fuck is this coming up again? Because I edited my vote????

If you look at my breakdown it would indicate who and where my vote should land....

When i looked over your vote and feedback I agreed and then looked at my own, an while we have a similar breakdown I had somehow gone the other way. So I edited my vote...Maybe I was tired, simple accident, but my breakdown didnt change and clearly states who should win.

You know how I feel on sheep voting so the fact you would try and tarnish me with the brush of sheep sharp has let me down, you are a cool guy who I aint ever had an issue with so trying your utmost to bring negative attention towards me is a damn shame.

Oh and that fuckin philly thing is damn hillarious!!! It was a test devised by me and an other to see if the verses and battles are voted upon differently. I also had an account before it as a white person from the UK....I compared..

The fact everyone got there balls in a twist about it is funny - its the internet fam, its rare someones online identity reflects there real one...

EG teachers who dont want the pupils be able to link 1 and 1 together...

END

Defiant
04-19-2013, 08:14 AM
People need to stop signing out, we need the numbers

And like al said do a cypher next week

Flow
04-19-2013, 09:17 AM
@defiant - I think we are 3 up on this weeks at the moment?

bleak
04-19-2013, 11:43 AM
lmmfao this coming from the person that lost to probably one of the the worst verses i ever wrote when he actually showed..save ya excuses..it would be different if u didn't already lose to me before u bitched up and no showed but no u actually lost a match to me with the first verse i wrote in 2 years and then u bitched up and no showed..df i'ma set it for when u've had 2 times to try and beat me and didn't do it either time u punk bitch

Pink slip or stfu you are horrid.

Sharp
04-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Nothing wrong with claiming to be someone else on the internet. A little sad, but nothing wrong in theory. Nothing wrong with having a differing opinion, a few bad votes here and there are acceptable especially at the earlier stages of one's battling 'career'. But when you say this

Predictions
by Flo Real

Megatron vs Destroyer

Personally, I think megatron got lucky in his last battle, I think some sheep voting took it for him, but thats not to say the boy aint got some skills. His writing style certainly is attractive to alot of the readers here, an he has some concepts hidden away. I think he will take this again just hope its for the right reasons.
70/30

and then... do that?

lol

Sharp
04-19-2013, 11:58 AM
golly gee I'm having all sorts of fun interactions in the chat thread this week lol

bleak
04-19-2013, 12:11 PM
He is clearly guilty of sheep voting.

Def_fuckin_5
04-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Pink slip or stfu you are horrid.

lmmfao nigga ur calling me horrid and i already beat u...U CAN'T SAY SHIT u average fuck

Allen Knight
04-19-2013, 12:39 PM
idk why everytime def comes back, he gets into beef lmaoo

bleak
04-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Sucka think he nice

writin lines like-
i shoulda went light..i think i'ma go to hell if i slay ya
but u couldn't hold a candle to me like Thomas Edison's neighbors

I should win by default the dude's asscheeks

namix
04-19-2013, 02:01 PM

lol, that's what Def does dude, such a strong instigator that everyone forgets what he starts --- troll before trolls yo.

everyone should love and hate def for the same reason lol

Cereal_Killa
04-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Def aite.. He can drop stories n topicls to.

Def_fuckin_5
04-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Sucka think he nice

writin lines like-
i shoulda went light..i think i'ma go to hell if i slay ya
but u couldn't hold a candle to me like Thomas Edison's neighbors

I should win by default the dude's asscheeks

Hey how many votes.did u beat me by again? Yeah stfu u bottom of the barrel battler...that's ur new name BOTBB lmmfao

Def_fuckin_5
04-21-2013, 01:54 AM

It's always some bottom feeding no name faggot that wants to flap their gums like they have any credentials to do so. They don't understand they do this shit to prove something..i do this shit for fun cause I have nothing to prove..and they still lose to me lol

Witty
04-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Untold = from RB and was in MT?

Untold
04-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Yup

Witty
04-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Hello

Untold
04-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi

MT wuz a few years ago. I don't think anyone from that original roster is still around. How times have changed.

Witty
04-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Hi

MT wuz a few years ago. I don't think anyone from that original roster is still around. How times have changed.

I'm the witness lol I was in MT back in 2005 up until when it died.

Untold
04-21-2013, 11:17 PM
What's up man? Been awhile.

Paradigm
04-22-2013, 02:23 AM
wheres my cypher

edit: plz alternate cypher/roast every week tbh shit made people come to the league more and read shit in the mag

~RustyGunZ~
04-22-2013, 03:18 AM
wheres my cypher

edit: plz alternate cypher/roast every week tbh shit made people come to the league more and read shit in the mag

word, good idea

isn't my league but with no sn00p around i don't see the hurt in changing a few smaller things

Witty
04-22-2013, 06:37 AM
What's up man? Been awhile.

It has lol much too long...how did you find your way here?

Untold
04-22-2013, 11:36 AM
I was bored and wanted something to do lol. Plus I always enjoyed text battling. So, yea... You?

Untold
04-22-2013, 05:13 PM
So when do new battles go up?

~RustyGunZ~
04-22-2013, 05:14 PM
i was gonna let the champ match get to 7 votes but i am not confident that'll happen soon

i'll give it another hour or so

Flow
04-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Knucklehead what happened the old avvy - that shit was boss

let me know if you need any help with this weeks mag

~RustyGunZ~
04-22-2013, 07:05 PM
the one from Hot Fuzz?

changed it up haha this one is from last nights game of thrones episode