PDA

View Full Version : VENgeance (0-0) vs LyricAli (0-0) (Ali Win By TKO)

LyricAli
04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
VENgeance quick post bro?

VENgeanc
04-11-2013, 02:07 PM
with the blood of every emcee i've defeated in a sea so crimson n infinite
i'ma plant the seed of evil n greed n i need your corpse so i could christen it

but, u a burden.. so someone AliRT 'M cuz i'll insert-him lyricAli into a raw plot
this the end of Ali, dude's so frail he couldn't throw one punch so why not...

break keys on a mercenary, this impersonate'n hater think'n opportunity's knock'n
this loser shouldn't be talkin, stay gagged up n stuffed in the closet ya locked in

i'm above u, hella like pavelow, adren got soldiers on payroll, one i know has already K.O'd-
you, so ya could take command of time n still not make it march to april, i know.. life's so cruel...

this elitist gon' grieve-this genius's skill cuz it's so deep its intravenous, u called me out think'n "i'll win this most likely"
but adren'll land shots like epinephrine if u wanna test-a-veteran then entice me, cuz i eat emcees but i don't like light meats

expos:

* his register date is Mar 2013, it's april now..
* his user title is "Mercenary"
* he was asking how to do punchlines in the cbox
* nomad battled him and K.O'd him, we're in the same crew.
* he's a burden, i got nuff mentions just for this battle.

LyricAli
04-11-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm a perpetually prolifically potential jampacked Soldier
Whose GENERAL ideas are to Overthrow this dictator with my pencil in my holster.
Simultaneously his mother cocoons my dick like a catterpillar before its bloomings over.

And when I say before its bloomings over
Is cause his mother currently has a face that looks like it got cremated within a toaster
She drips so much instead of a condom on my cock when I Fuck her I need a coaster.

And in the chatbox Adren openly admitted to not utilising punchlines
That's like a sergeant openly
admitting he's afraid of the frontline
Which is befitting cuz Adrens shook of the action
He'd rather stay home trying moms scarves on
While father shouts at him and he screams back 'DADDY IT'S FASHION!'

And I might bust a couple jokes but believe I ain't playing though
In terms of bars adren got the lyrical substance of play-do
So when he puts up money to battle well that's just play-dough

In previous battles you proved you get KO'd against real Quality/Kwality
You versus me this shit is a horror scene
Only time this pussies grimey is when he stops to sneeze.
And when I'm finished leave this faggot as a chronic asthmatic as he struggles to breathe!

uh-oh
04-11-2013, 02:20 PM
vote- dia

Vinny
04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
diagnawsick?

Defiant
04-11-2013, 02:39 PM
2 links each?

VENgeanc
04-11-2013, 02:42 PM
y'all have the two link rule, okay i'll vote n drop a link..

Zen
04-11-2013, 02:43 PM
There's no punch here
but, u a burden.. so someone AliRT 'M cuz i'll insert-him lyricAli into a raw plot
Why not what? I get it Ali has parkinson's and can't punch but why is why not there at the end? Idk.
break keys on a mercenary, this impersonate'n hater think'n opportunity's knock'n
this loser shouldn't be talkin, stay gagged up n stuffed in the closet ya locked in
No punch again.
i'm above u, hella like pavelow, adren got soldiers on payroll, one i know has already K.O'd-
you, so ya could take command of time n still not make it march to april, i know.. life's so cruel...
No punch....
this elitist gon' grieve-this genius's skill cuz it's so deep its intravenous, u called me out think'n "i'll win this most likely"
but adren'll land shots like epinephrine if u wanna test-a-veteran then entice me, cuz i eat emcees but i don't like light meats
Ok I guess.

Whose GENERAL ideas are to Overthrow this dictator with my pencil in my holster.
Simultaneously his mother cocoons my dick like a catterpillar before its bloomings over.
No punch.
Is cause his mother currently has a face that looks like it got cremated within a toaster
She drips so much instead of a condom on my cock when I Fuck her I need a coaster.
I don't even get this honestly. What does blooming over have to do with being cremated within a toaster?
First off this is like 2 bars at least with an attempt at being funny at least and it kinda is but it's just not a hard hitting punch at all.
No.
And when I'm finished leave this faggot as a chronic asthmatic as he struggles to breathe!
No.

Ok I wasn't trying to be a dick to you two at all just being honest. Vote ven

LyricAli
04-11-2013, 02:43 PM
http://artofbattling.com/showthread.php?5548-Wicked-(0-0)-vs-Aesthetic-(0-0)-OPEN-FOR-VOTES

http://artofbattling.com/showthread.php?5323-Jimbo-(0-1)-vs-Lotto-Smirk-(0-1)-OPEN-FOR-VOTES

VENgeanc
04-11-2013, 02:48 PM
if u vote a second time that would be my vote link, which will in turn validate the battle. if u wanna do that for me that's dope n i'll return the favor.. otherwise i should be the one who votes on something..

LyricAli
04-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Nah its 2 links EACH here

VENgeanc
04-11-2013, 03:10 PM
yeah... lmfao fuck dat.. RR barely had me complying with one link each..

Flow
04-11-2013, 03:16 PM

This is neither clever or insulting there is no concept - 0/5

Statement, poorly worded, poor concept shit delivery 0.5/5*

Statement no punch 0/5

Statement no punch 0/5

What the fuck - way too much filler and in that many lines I'd expect a punch -1/5*

expos:

* his register date is Mar 2013, it's april now..
* his user title is "Mercenary"
* he was asking how to do punchlines in the cbox
* nomad battled him and K.O'd him, we're in the same crew.
* he's a burden, i got nuff mentions just for this battle.

Too many expos that arnt even that great*

You total -0.5*
You have no grasp on concepts punches wording ... The list is long... Poor poor effort but nevermind what do we know at this site - we don't even have a shout box

Whose GENERAL ideas are to Overthrow this dictator with my pencil in my holster.*

That's huge an other then a light attempt at concept which had no direction I saw nothing in this - an the multis were too forced - 0.5/5

And when I say before its bloomings over*
Is cause his mother currently has a face that looks like it got cremated within a toaster*

When i saw you repeated a line I stopped reading 0/5

He'd rather stay home trying moms scarves on*
While father shouts at him and he screams back 'DADDY IT'S FASHION!'*

Considering the standard this battle is setting (lower then the offspring obey and diasik would make) this is ok I suppose but still poor an way too long - 1/5*

So when he puts up money to battle well that's just play-dough*

No no no no no no 0/5

Least there was a minor attempt at a workable concept at the end - urgh 0.5/5

Think that makes you 2 total from
Memory (it's too much filler for me to scroll back up)*

Considering I gave him a minus you won by default anyways you just had to be above 0,

You both need mad work but to be honest I can't see vengeance agreeing.*

Vote the less shit one*

Split
04-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Flo Real stay hatin

~RustyGunZ~
04-11-2013, 04:21 PM
cool flow to this, no punch at all though.

the end of this oddly worded. could have delivered the punch better.

the punch was weak, no connection to anything to make it unique or dope.

the punch was weak. very basic.

pretty basic punch, at least an okay grasp of concepts.

yeah you need some work with dropping heavy hitting bars. you have the structure and flow down pretty well but lack the concepts. read some verses and work on wordplay, nameplays, metas, similies, anything really. these are more OM bars than battle bars.

will edit with other guys feed soon

Sharp
04-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Was more of a boast than an actual punch, didnt really hit
More or less a statment
Nothing really here either
the march idea kind of got muddled with you taking different angles with it (soldiers/april) feel like this could've been a lot more effective
tbh i havent seen an eating line that didnt sound corny/played as fuck in awhile, didnt hit

no need for expos, they made me think you're using fairly dull ideas for your concepts. stay up

oh no
the last line of this kind of hit
lol wtf
hey, no.
just like the eat thing this kind of concept almost always comes off as corny/played

okay... seems like you're doing most of your stuff with the actual substance of the punch in the last line, generally set up by just rhyming. in battles its a lot more effective to use something to set up the punchline (you'll notice most if not all of us use setup-punchline format) - think of it like wording a joke

I think that coaster line was the only thing that almost hit for me tbh so ali wins for that

v/ ali

Flow
04-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Flo Real stay hatin

???

Vinny
04-19-2013, 01:58 PM
MVGT- lyric for him actually having more of a battle style verse i dont know what Adrenaline aka Ven was doing in this but shoulda saved it more for the OM section or something more along those lines.

bleak
04-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Lyric had a few attempts at punches, at least he tried. Idk if Ven knew that this was a battle. I think he picked a random thread and posted this. Work on insulting your opponent instead of just... spitting. Lyric had a line that said that he needed a coaster for Ven's mom cause she's so wet. Ether.

v/Lyric

TYSON
04-30-2013, 10:47 PM
That's like a sergeant openly admitting he's afraid of the frontline

Lmfao @ this.

Everything else was a lot of filler and didn't connect for both.still can tell both are good writers tho.

VOTE GOES TO ALI BECAUSE THE LOL RESPONSE FROM ME WAS ME SPITTING MY DRINK LAUGHIN.

Vinny
05-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Ali wins 5-1 *closed*