PDA

View Full Version : A Psychopaths Thoughts

Allen Knight
02-27-2014, 01:35 PM
As I look in the mirror trying to convince myself im ridden w/ human emotion
Thoughts of body parts dismantled n ppl strangled Sickened w/ inhuman motions
The rollercoaster that's my mind, tingles my spine got me bugging rough
A paradise of skeletons hung from trees w/ flower tops of knees & rivers pumping blood
I can't hold back this vicious feeling wanna decapitate bitches kneeling its so serene
My heart beats fast sensation of bodys on broken glass w/ animals strapped in guillotines
Day dreams of pulling out organs my mind hates me.. high off acid, pcp and some coke
The feel is dull..Playing double dutch on a feild of skulls using intestines for jump rope
Adrenaline pumped in my brain can't front im insane before I go to sleep I count armless kids
A fantasy factory of morbid catastrophes a zip line made of human hair & a harness of skin
Head is loomin sicker wrestling w/ this eruge of wanting to hold a human liver
Thru Many fatalities I snap back to reality, a killer instinct staring at my soul in this mirror
why im emotionless & evil, wanting to torcher all these ppl in my head it haunt sections
But all that's left in this bones n flesh is an entity of some one that's really not present

Hush
02-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Hate horror core rap

Your cool tho

Just didn't dig the subject matter here

Seen much better from u technically also
This ain't ur lane

Let's callabro

Allen Knight
02-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Werd just trying somthing different wrote this in 20 min
Im Tryna get into openmic more
But yea im down for a collab pm me topic

Lars
02-27-2014, 01:55 PM
I think the imagery is your best point, the jump rope with intestines was real vivid, plenty of gore to this but then I'm a horrorcore fan so I can appreciate it fully.

I think swag and flow joints would be better suited to your style because of you being a battler, it's easier to adapt to that format than it will be for you to go full topical or open mic orientated.

Genocide would probably be good for you to write with, similar style and all, the two could compliment each other. You should collab for sure.

Keep that pen moving!

Just Write
02-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Yea i gotta agree with lars, pretty vivid shit, especually the jump rope/intestines part.cool drop though, ill definitely peep ya'll collab

Split
02-28-2014, 01:53 AM
this was wicked fucking smooth, everything rolled nicely. your schemes are mad good, you can definitely see the shortbar influence too. short but good

Vulgar
03-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Yeah not really feeling the horrorcore style from you, honestly. It was off, IMO. The flow was good though.