PDA

View Full Version : AOWL Week 9: Frank (6-1) vs. ZeeDee (2-2) [ZEEDEE WINS BY NO SHOW.]

Split
04-11-2013, 05:17 PM
16 lines minimum, 48 lines maximum. (if agreed upon by both participants, you may go beyond the limit at your own risk.)

Verses are due SATURDAY 4/13 at 11:59 PST.
Extensions are due SUNDAY 4/14 at 11:59 PST.
(There is a 6 hour grace period following the end of the extension deadline. If you fail to post anything by the end of the grace period time, you will be given the no show loss.)

You must vote on at least 4 other battles and post links in the Voting Thread. For every absent vote, you will be deducted ONE vote next week.

Voting ends TUESDAY 4/16 at 11:59 PST. (Unless otherwise it may be extended another day at the most.)

You MUST check in.

If you no-show, you will be removed from next week and have to sign back into the league.

NOTE
Swaying, excessive freeposting, voter fraud etc. are grounds for vote deductions at discretion of the moderators.
Editing your verse after the grace period, after your opponent posts, or after the first vote (especially this)- as well as biting- are grounds for disqualification at discretion of the moderators.

TOPIC: THIS IS A SPLIT TOPIC. One will write a verse supporting an idea, and the other will write a verse supporting an opposing idea.

Frank -Wealth
ZeeDee -Poverty

Good luck to both participants.

ZeeDee
04-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Ready when you are

votes here

Frank
04-14-2013, 01:33 AM
Aight extension

ZeeDee
04-14-2013, 02:48 AM
sure champ....

Frank
04-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Busy weekend. Late tonight or tomorrow morn. My apologies/

ZeeDee
04-14-2013, 11:23 PM
I think you only have until midnight cuz they already gave the extension... i dunno how that works if they allow another extension... i'm not trippin if they allow it...

King Ra.
04-15-2013, 12:15 AM
As I mentioned to the others who are requesting until Monday, the extra time will be granted but all match ups will be closed for voting at the designated time, no matter how many votes this match ends up with. Your own risk. But it's fine if you guys need the extra time.

ZeeDee
04-15-2013, 02:36 AM
My verse was done Friday so I don't need any extra time, but i don't mind giving frank more time.... he's a champ and he's earned a lil lee way to complete i t if needed.

Ok... so Frank... you have til noon... that should be plenty of time if u ever even planned to show... if u haven't posted by then, I'm posting no show verse... I'm trying to give u time and that should be enough.

ZeeDee
04-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Gave
Frank the chance
to make his stance,
but he's to busy to post
And
give us some flows
So this is my show
A no show script
for you folks
I wanted to post