PDA

View Full Version : AOWL Week 9: Witty (2-4) vs. Aesthetic (0-3) [DOUBLE NO SHOW.]

Split
04-11-2013, 05:24 PM
16 lines minimum, 48 lines maximum. (if agreed upon by both participants, you may go beyond the limit at your own risk.)

Verses are due SATURDAY 4/13 at 11:59 PST.
Extensions are due SUNDAY 4/14 at 11:59 PST.
(There is a 6 hour grace period following the end of the extension deadline. If you fail to post anything by the end of the grace period time, you will be given the no show loss.)

You must vote on at least 4 other battles and post links in the Voting Thread. For every absent vote, you will be deducted ONE vote next week.

Voting ends TUESDAY 4/16 at 11:59 PST. (Unless otherwise it may be extended another day at the most.)

You MUST check in.

If you no-show, you will be removed from next week and have to sign back into the league.

NOTE
Swaying, excessive freeposting, voter fraud etc. are grounds for vote deductions at discretion of the moderators.
Editing your verse after the grace period, after your opponent posts, or after the first vote (especially this)- as well as biting- are grounds for disqualification at discretion of the moderators.

TOPIC: THIS IS A SPLIT TOPIC. One will write a verse supporting an idea, and the other will write a verse supporting an opposing idea.

Witty -Rap
Aesthetic -Poetry

Good luck to both participants.

Aesthetic
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Check

Swaying, excessive freeposting, voter fraud etc. are grounds for vote deductions at discretion of the moderators

Fuck yo couch; split.

Split Witty
I need an extension please I fucked up lol

Witty; thanks pimp. Got fuckin ticketed for having a party when I wasn't even at the party lol I just got a whoooole lotta gay shit goin on, definitely gonna drop with 1-2 hours of straight work at least man lookin forward too your arguement.

Witty
04-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Yup

Witty
04-14-2013, 03:42 PM
I can't post tonight, sick as fuck, got half of my piece done...can post tomorrow, if that isn't cool it's no problem, completely up to you man.

Aesthetic
04-14-2013, 03:57 PM
I can't post tonight, sick as fuck, got half of my piece done...can post tomorrow, if that isn't cool it's no problem, completely up to you man.

Your good 100% im on the same boat; cept im hungover not like 'sick.' Looking forward man

King Ra.
04-14-2013, 07:06 PM
The extra day is granted but all battles will be closed at the designated time no matter how many votes this match up receives by that deadline.

Aesthetic
04-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Going too jail. Sorry witty, we will grudge match when I get out.