PDA

View Full Version : All I Ask - (audio)

Loose Logic
04-11-2013, 08:55 PM
feed link - http://artofbattling.com/showthread.php?5869-SINCERELY-SOME-DELUSIONAL-FREAK

My Track - https://soundcloud.com/loose-logic/04-04-all-i-ask

Nigma
04-11-2013, 09:03 PM
I loved the song. It dope on all levels. It was lyrically very enjoyable but you've got a really good feel for song construction as well. This had a strong presence of 'music' in it, I don't know how to explain it much better then that. As far as the lyrics went, I loved the extended metaphors of flowers and all that. You are very comfortable on the beat and you executed the small chunks of double-time really well. Overall enjoyable song, will listen again.

VENgeanc
04-11-2013, 09:04 PM
mos def feel'n the hook on this. sing it urself? the lyrics are raw dawg, expect nothing less than good multies n deep metaphors, i like the dynamic, good presence as always, there's no need to feed ur tracks personally i know u got ur mixing n everything else down. i like the subject matter n the quips u did, stayed on beat so ain shit to say.. i have to say what's doper than this tho is Machine Gun Funk, listen'n to that track got my respect level for u up like whoa..

Loose Logic
04-11-2013, 09:06 PM
appreciate the feed! and yeah i did sing the hook myself.

also weerrrddd at the machine gun funk comment lol.. that track was fun.. and it was only an intro for my mixtape.

VENgeanc
04-11-2013, 09:13 PM
u made a fan out of me meng, i just replayed "let me go"... that's dayum.. where do u get ur beats from? got me all jealous of it n shit loL

Loose Logic
04-11-2013, 09:29 PM
i just search soundclick until i find something i like. lol.. and ill start spitting a few bars to it see if it works for what im going for .. if not then i move on... for my new album im working on.. ive been tossing aside some dope beats.. just cause they dont fit the mood im trying to create

Aesthetic
04-11-2013, 09:32 PM
DUDE fuckin sick shit man; gotta linkin park kinda feel. Very emotional and like something I will remember from this site.

dead man
04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
pretty cool track..

not exactly a helmet tune but i could dig it

checked out a few other songs on your sc... some fire ass music man. great mic presence, writing etc.

your biggest downfall is beat selection

definitely stay up.. ima be checkin the rest of these tracks out

Loose Logic
04-13-2013, 01:29 AM
good looks!

Sharon Peters
04-13-2013, 10:31 PM
This shit sucked

Loose Logic
04-14-2013, 01:03 PM
hahahahah step up your troll game. ;)

Angkor
04-14-2013, 03:02 PM
word, i like this. everything seemed to be on point. glad to see a few audio head emerging. good shit, bruh.

Loose Logic
04-15-2013, 08:51 PM
appreciate it!

~RustyGunZ~
04-15-2013, 10:45 PM
still tied for my favorite music head on boards with venom man

beat was kind of linkin park like someone ^^ said, mixed with macklemore vibe haha, it was dope though bumps

yo u had this like freeverse at a live venue, might have been a GTN event that was firrreee you know what I'm talking about?

Split
04-15-2013, 10:57 PM
too much content for one song IMO

but if you turn up the beat more/ higher quality mixing this would be a dope track

Sharp
04-15-2013, 11:23 PM
pretty slick, nothing to offer except nice track

Loose Logic
04-16-2013, 12:12 AM
good looks on the feed.. lol @ too much content for one song.. never heard that one before..

and Knucklehead ... it was probly when i was opening up for crooked i? im not sure .. i think i know what you are referring to tho