Finals

Verses due by Wednesday 11:59 PM PST
14-20 lines
General house rules

POST A PIC BY SATURDAY

Knucklehead ill nik-A

ill nik-A
04-12-2013, 07:13 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/Asanchez305/3FB41BAB-4E7D-484F-B07C-0DFD58868EA3-6715-0000077868F6CCDA_zps368be525.jpg
Knucklehead

16-20

Welcome!

~RustyGunZ~
04-12-2013, 10:05 PM
don't think this one has been used

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/19838_279936838857_2595524_n.jpg

i was thinking 20

ill nik-A
04-16-2013, 12:19 PM
I got 20 I can post after work

Holler

@knucklehead

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 01:31 PM
gotta write for the league if i have time i'll do this tonight if not i'll drop tmrw

ill nik-A
04-17-2013, 10:19 PM

Did yall decorate that crib? At its best seems awful
cuz if u consider that art… I’m just surprised u didn’t try to change that to Netcees also
my threads be raw yo, matching like a G while yall shit is just corny
Lol at redheads wearing red… together yall would make a matador turn a bullfight into an orgy
This kid must be horny cuz ur bitch-game is in a very upsetting state
ur gir has a joker smile that would make Batman laugh at the thought of her getting raped
u wanna get her a wedding cake & get away from ur usual trendy homo
We all knew u had bad taste… before seeing the wolfman getting hit on by the Wendy’s logo
Many know though, so bet u’re feeling like a pimp & son its true
But who asks to take a pic of a pic unless u need proof that a girl actually wanted one with u
Fuck this dude, u wanna be black badly but we see failures in criteria
Even though ur nose tip… can help fund a retirement pension for most waiters in Nigeria
No hater just familiar, if scoring’s a ‘must’ then u can start with that
But forget a deodorant stick… u’ll need a tree trunk to apply it with all that chick’s armpit fat
Charge, hit that! Instead u look like a virgin with his breath kept tight
that chick’s wrist has a bigger twist… than any ending to another one of ur sexless nights
u just cant write; I kill em with wisdom, u got the skills of a victim
Last time I saw such a bad wreck… there were 2 gingers lost in Gilligan’s kitchen
ill is just vicious, yall just rejects, nik’s bad to the bone with a G rep
If I wear a T-shirt its usually a V neck… if ur girl doesn’t wear a T-shirt its still a V neck

~RustyGunZ~
04-17-2013, 10:49 PM
burnt out from writing vs namix

ext til tmrw cool?

~RustyGunZ~
04-18-2013, 11:20 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/Asanchez305/3FB41BAB-4E7D-484F-B07C-0DFD58868EA3-6715-0000077868F6CCDA_zps368be525.jpg

Ur starting to grey in the hair bro...
& that's been killin' ur game. now Carlos thinks it weird when u drool for queers
U might've only now started using Just For Men.. but u've lived by that bedroom rule for years
don't deny ^ that, ur girls been denyin' pussy. she ain't calm, still..
.. & she ain't a Silver Surfer.. she just filed for divorce once you hit lvl 200 on FarmVille
Srs. U old fucks needa get off social network & learn ur place crook
U ain't Hit the Town in months.. but received the Key to SimCity behind ur head on Facebook
Ur age is takin' a toll, u ain't GOAT nomore. get shit straight in ya head
Your Chin looks like it goes back & forth more than when Hush & Chyeaah debate in a thread
That neck won't help u get dates. Thinkin' u slim is horse-shit
Bitch, you ain't Fly for Dinner.. but it looks like you had a few to many of them for it
Ur verses ain't Breakin Bad. By my hand this Mexican is goin' to hell
If this makes u retire, u'll go out w/ a bang.. shit, u're only 2 yrs from a wheelchair w/ a bell
Gettin' bored w/ u '99 txtcees. Ur neck reaches ur gut with 1 hell of a keg
Just got done battlin' Dynamix.. & now I'm wondering how the hell they work with ur legs
Why this artifact rockin' Js. U been around to long for this hoe shit
U only cop shoes everytime u Cross Jordan 'cus u didn't have any when u made the trip w/ Moses
But them shits knockoffs. U ain't fresh nor nice with pens
Can't be the GOAT when u cop kicks from the part of town that practices Voodoo & sacrifices them
Same pose, same clothes, same scenery. U make it boring u shit-brick
If this tourneys goin' Up in Smoke.. it's because the tripod & camera u got in '34 just took this pic

Split
04-20-2013, 01:21 AM
editing vote tomorrow, gotta final and an assignment to do before noon

Defiant
04-21-2013, 12:49 PM
cuz if u consider that art… I’m just surprised u didn’t try to change that to Netcees also
ur gir has a joker smile that would make Batman laugh at the thought of her getting raped
But who asks to take a pic of a pic unless u need proof that a girl actually wanted one with u
But forget a deodorant stick… u’ll need a tree trunk to apply it with all that chick’s armpit fat
that chick’s wrist has a bigger twist… than any ending to another one of ur sexless nights
Last time I saw such a bad wreck… there were 2 gingers lost in Gilligan’s kitchen
If I wear a T-shirt its usually a V neck… if ur girl doesn’t wear a T-shirt its still a V neck

vs

& that's been killin' ur game. now Carlos thinks it weird when u drool for queers
U might've only now started using Just For Men.. but u've lived by that bedroom rule for years
.. & she ain't a Silver Surfer.. she just filed for divorce once you hit lvl 200 on FarmVille
U ain't Hit the Town in months.. but received the Key to SimCity behind ur head on Facebook
Your Chin looks like it goes back & forth more than when Hush & Chyeaah debate in a thread
U only cop shoes everytime u Cross Jordan 'cus u didn't have any when u made the trip w/ Moses

i thought knuckle started dope, kinda fell off towards the end, the just for men line was dope, nika wa pretty consistant throughout, nearly his whole verse coulda been quoted. The v neck line was dope, its close but i think nika takes this, could go either way but this battle is probally the best ive read on this site so far

vote - ill nik-a

Sharp
04-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Lol at redheads wearing red… together yall would make a matador turn a bullfight into an orgy

Bitch, you ain't Fly for Dinner.. but it looks like you had a few to many of them for it
Can't be the GOAT when u cop kicks from the part of town that practices Voodoo & sacrifices them

Dope battle, I was kind of split because I felt like nika was more consistent while knuck's best hits were the hardest of the battle (just for men and chin going back and forth were slick). Re-read it and felt like nika's consistency did it for him. Think I read through this 3 times and got the impression knuck won the first time, then nika the next two, so I give the edge to nik for keeping the hits up more frequently. This one'll probably come down to preference since its more about the lolz, but nika's verse did it for me. Dope shit guys.

V/ Nika

Utmost
04-22-2013, 12:31 AM

vs

close battle here. both had some cool shit. but I think nik went at the pic a bit better the knuck did tbh, though knuck had better concepts he just
didnt execute them crisp enuff here. got both tied in quotes but

v/Nik a lil more consistent in execution and pic tie ins

Paradigm
04-22-2013, 04:12 AM

coo solid
lol coo solid
ok
We all knew u had bad taste… before seeing the wolfman getting hit on by the Wendy’s logo
lol nice
rofl dope
Even though ur nose tip… can help fund a retirement pension for most waiters in Nigeria
nah weak
wack
good
coo
lollll this couldve been dope but is missing something i think

played
weak
good concept wording this couldve been nice
lol good
no
If this makes u retire, u'll go out w/ a bang.. shit, u're only 2 yrs from a wheelchair w/ a bell
lol good
Just got done battlin' Dynamix.. & now I'm wondering how the hell they work with ur legs
coo solid
dope ass concept the setup made it kind of weak tho
coo i did a bar like this once. SHEEP.
If this tourneys goin' Up in Smoke.. it's because the tripod & camera u got in '34 just took this pic
dope

conceptually knuck had a better verse, a few kinda fell flat were still solid/good. Nika had like 1-2 less weaker bars then knuck and the lotb for me with that pic of a pic. I would vote a tie but wit nika having the lotb edges it imo. good battle.

Vote - illnika

Split
04-22-2013, 11:40 AM

haha ok
dope concept
alright
good shit
ok
not very harsh but ok
ehh
lol word
no
haha word good pic use

awful set up/ follow thru, ok concept
would have been relevant 2 years ago
ok
ok
reaching
lmao
nice concept
bar and a half
weak. ok idea
lmao dope but also stretched as fuck

alright well this was a pretty good battle. both came out swinging, Knucklehead had some awesome concepts that he really fucked up with his delivery that woulda made this a hell of a lot closer. ill-nik used the pic 10x better and missed on one or two, but absolutely was more consistent.

yeah, i know flow/ structure always come second to punchlines, but it definitely didn't help Knuck's case that he was pushing 30 syllables in his punches alone. only counted them out cause they were so fucking stretched.

BUT even ignoring that bit completely, nik took this with a more polished and fresher verse