PDA

View Full Version : Winning

CopyPat
04-15-2013, 05:00 PM
I’m Charlie sheen smoking the rock.. Winning! Like the lottery, grossing a lot. Grinning while I’m slobbering, holding the dock. Fishing out the bodies we disposed in this pond. Wringing out cause water keeps soakin these socks, thinking bout the slaughtering no one could stop. Chilling out and constantly coastin along cause killing doesn’t bother me… most of the jobs really not that hard to me. No it is not. Spilling out with honesty, showing my thoughts, spitting out anomalies..over the top. Really, how impossibly dope I have got, illy as I’m hockin these flows when I rock. Mind spinning like a top when I’m holding these talks, I’m giving out philosophy notes to the lot. Kiddies always flock to me, hope to get taught, sitting round and watching me, holding the chalk. Living how I want to be, floating a lot, living all responsibly, sober or not. My designing is innovative, capture the funk. Rhyming obliterated, rap when I’m drunk. It’s the highly anticipated, fans in a fuss. Finally the tickets came and that was enough. I be just spitting flames, rap and combust, rhyming the sickest game, nasty as fuck. Lively as if it’s Blake, the cameras love. Style is my middle name.. Glamorous, what?

think i posted this right at the very end of nc's so it didn't see much light

Just Write
04-15-2013, 06:04 PM
dope, reserved for feed later

Dove Dozer
04-15-2013, 06:33 PM
best open mic'er here in my opinion.

YDK
04-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Dope shit as usual my dude. Flow an multies on point. Some the metas were a lil bland but were presented nicely. Overall a solid drop bruh keep it up

Zen
04-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Dope piece and honestly the paragraphing format saved you because my shit's fucked up since the change lol. But really some dope shit. Top notch flow and rhyming ability. This shit would sound good as hell on a song. Dope piece Pat.