PDA

View Full Version : NBL Magazine Week 8

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Introduction

I know, I know. Maddd late once again. Have been busy with this move. This is rushed, so I apologize but at least it will be up I suppose. Mostly thanks to Flo Real. Dominate will be facing non azn Bob for a dope Champ match, some nice battles to decide the winners next opponent.. should be good even though we have less battles than usual. Well, here it is fellas...

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Track of the Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5bsRnPKdQM

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Reviews
by Flo Real

-Championship Match-
Sn00p vs Dominate
This battle was totally dope, no one could of predicted this after the first 5 votes where it was going to go, Dom seemed to have had this in the bag but then the surge came in Sn00ps direction...So close. I think in the end Dom took it on consistently harder hits. However I think the majority agreed the LOTB went to sn00p with the following:
it's a battle of the countries. & the way i leave this chump beat...
u can't represent australia anymore. funny how they'll STILL say u're 'done, d'

Defiant vs namix
I don’t know what happened here, should of been one of those matches that we all got excited about and in the end we were left a little deflated – not to say it wasn’t a good battle, it was but.... Neither seemed to bring there A game, in the end it was pretty much down to personal preference and namix took it 5-3. Hopefully this week we will see them showing us that week was just a blip.
Lotb – There was no general opinion but for me it was Defiant with -
ya ideas are pathetic, its crazy how dark they've got
ya career now is so still n ineffective it came with its own disabled parking spot

Strikta vs non azn bob
This was a hell of a battle, def battle of the week without doubt. Even though some misses were of course natural, I think everyone was surprised with the quality in all the bars considering the size. Seriously if you didn’t check this battle you need a slap, it was one of the best battles of the year. In the end both came with a certain flavour, Strikta took the racial route and non azn bob brought some personals on Strikas RL. I think in the end it came down to people feeling Strikta over did the asian attacks, but I think people forget Strikta had very little to work on, bobs clearly an alias...In the end bob took it with a mix of personal attacks including the lotb. See below.
Lotb - Still working in a Restaurant at 30 is worthless as shit
the saying IS good things come to those who Wait.. but i think u misinterpreted it

Jimbo vs Megatron
I know Jim in real life, so I aint feeling doing the review on this.

Bleak vs Knucklehead
Bleak really impressed me compared to the stuff I had been seeing recently but in the end Knuck who is currently on form took it with just a more overall polished verse.
Lotb Knucklehead –
U wack as fuck - ANYBODY could body bleak w/ a written, dude
So don't ever get to thinkin' you're Big, Daddy.. 'cus no one needs your help to piss on you

All the rest were no shows which sucks...You suck....Sort it out!

No Show Shine

Allen Knight (vs GOW)

all the penis u rode got u wins back in the day, any1 coulda been shitting on ya spits
i'll beat u till u resemble the image of ur past...that looks like a shadow of a person sitting on a dick
im ready to rush an attack, im tryna crush yah spine, B
cuz i'll leave warren sapp & bark, from a full force tackle into a fucking pine tree
always on my jock actin fruity n soft, wit that gay shit u needa chill bro
wen it comes to being a faggot u got the skills of macgyver cuz u can make anything into a dildo
im rockin u wit brass knuckles on, merkin this sucker bitch homo
uppercut till the skin on ur face rips off & theres nothing left but a punisher logo
doing a drive by on ur crib, spraying shot guns, uzi's & macs son
leaving ur baby shower'd wit bullets till his body's ripped open like presents at one

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Predictions
by Flo Real

Defiant vs Lotto Smirk

So Lotto Smirk is underrated, the boys got some fire in his belly, he still has some issues with wording and delivery and really needs to polish his verses...Been a few now where he has had some good concepts mixed in with total losses, and its hurt him...However this is Defiant, with all the experience he is packing I can see Lotto being pushed, I see Defiant taking this but it will be closer then we might think if Lottos on form.
70/30

Twenty One VS Utmost

I don’t recall how Twenty did against Namix but its not a great name and I aint holding out hope... That being said Utmost doesn’t inspire me too much but I think he has a slight edge on Twenty....
40/60

Strikta vs Karaoke

This will be a good match and I think personally Strikta will take this, he has been bringing heat in the last few I caught, if he is bringing it to the table it will certainly be a tight match up. That being said Karoke...well he shouldn’t be underestimated either.
55/45

Knucklehead vs namix

Ok for me this is could be one of two battles of the week. Knucklehead is as we all know by now really come into his own as a heavy hitter in the battle arena, however with all the stuff he has on at the moment with his new admin status, it could along with RL eat into his writing time. Along with the fact namix just literally seems to have an abundance of fresh concepts... I could see namix taking this.
40/60

Dominate vs non azn bob

Dominate or bob, I debated on this one for a while. I think I will go with my earlier prediction to be honest and I have not taken a look at to see what they are going with, but if bob has Dom going more then 14 lines, going off his performance last week I think bob will have him. However if its a straight dirty ten then I see Dom having this on better quality bars.
50/50

Cashius vs Allen Knight

This will be the final of the three awesome battles going on this week. This one is way to hard for me to even consider, Allen is a beast but so is Cashius.... I think either way its going to be a dope battle for us all to enjoy. Good luck fellas.
50/50

Megatron vs Destroyer

Personally, I think megatron got lucky in his last battle, I think some sheep voting took it for him, but thats not to say the boy aint got some skills. His writing style certainly is attractive to alot of the readers here, an he has some concepts hidden away. I think he will take this again just hope its for the right reasons.
70/30

Bleak vs def fukin 5

Sn00p said this right already, its totally down to who brings it, but I personally got my money down on bleak taking this. If I remember correctly defs 1-2 round with lotto was shoddy, with that in mind I am edging it to bleak... But its really anyone’s match.
60/40

Wicked vs Sharp Nine

Last minute decision broke up the three way (thank god) and unfortuantly the no show got paired with Sharp...He may has well have not asked to be in this week because my money is on Wicked not turning up. If he does, I still see Sharp taking this, even with his no show verse he has up at the moment that got a chuckle from me...
0/100

Kwality vs Untold

I don’t know Kwality to well, I know some cats remember him but hes psht to me. I suppose going off his feedback an I have seen a few, he clearly knows his beans and his kettles....So ill edge it with him but to be honest I have no idea.
55/45

Flo Real vs Usury

I CANT DO MY OWN BUT IF I WAS TO TAKE A GUESS ID SAY HE WONT TURN UP
Knucklehead concurs

~RustyGunZ~
04-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Wag of the Finger (& a few Tips of the Hat)

WOF @ me not doing this until now
WOF @ me not even doing any of it
TOH @ flo real coming through
TOH @ VIVA LA NETCEES
WOF @ people hating on VIVA LA NETCEES

And we are done.

Sharp
04-17-2013, 12:06 AM
wow at my 100% chance of victory lol
good stuff guys

Flow
04-17-2013, 04:03 AM
Haha I rushed it but if we liked it an if you need any aid with the next one @knucklehead (are @s working yet?) then shout me an I'll give it some more time

Defiant
04-17-2013, 06:09 AM
Good shit

Il do the mag next week if you want

Strikta
04-17-2013, 11:49 AM
I'll help u Def.

I'm not battling anymore so I can help w/ that kinda stuff.

PM me.

Defiant
04-17-2013, 12:17 PM
sounds good il let you know