PDA

View Full Version : 26.180 mi

Split
04-17-2013, 01:27 PM
////

Split
04-17-2013, 01:27 PM
i have a bunch of feed to get to (Just Write and ZenLand and at least one other) but ill RTF as promptly as possible.

Just Write
04-17-2013, 02:21 PM
damn split this was nice. very well written. this to a league or just free write? you have a style that ive never seen before. love your word usage and the syllable writing.. theae few lines stood out to me

woke up drowning in nosebleeds. afloat in parapraxis,counting rosary beads of dreams i've but only contracted.cuz when the punchline arrives, you'll be groping for another.LOVE has become the only buzzword. uselessly cluttered.

ball bearings rolling in thunder of silence.oh, you'll be regaled. solemn poems recited.honestly, who realized the last nail in the coffinwould be a keratin claw bawling for oxygen?take a drag of the toxins. hype-induced confusion,as the contaminant saturates the appropriate nooses,

just buttery perfection. stay up. keep droppin shit like this and ill keep reading. peace

Zen
04-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Good short little drop about the Boston bombing. It's different from whys' post as it's set as a first hand account instead of rant on the situation. It's relevant right now and it's well written so no problems there. Good drop man.