PDA

View Full Version : YOU must enter a title subject

dull boy
03-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Sexy suicide. I masturbate to my turmoil. Masking tape'll turn her loyal. I tie hearts in mental abuse. I'm not crazy, I just acknowledge shit, and am conscious in what you're 'too civil' to do. Dribble. That's all I scribble, it's true. Friends of mine think I'm getting simple... that, too. I watch the apathy wrap around my passion. Can't stop what's happening. Rapping's how I patch shit. Nah, nah... see... that shit's just not true. Poetry's finding holes in weak minds = you. I just stroll through these lines. Poke and read rhymes. Mostly define poo. HE SAID POO. That's wack. Dude is wack. He doesn't fit the mold we were told was phat. With a pee H. Like the black people say. Or Jaimie Kennedy. Or whatever new celebrity acts like token black guy. You're all stupid. We're all human. It's all useless. I see the future. I know I should enjoy the present. Can't avoid these lessons. Random ploys. Impressive. Panic poised. I'm stressing. Cannons pointed. Press 'em.

Read my thoughts. Articulate 'em entertainingly. Untangle what I've lost. Heart skipping dates. So bitter/vacant; me. Maybe he, should show a little bravery. None of you are real. Fakes patting each others backs. I'm in a grave, laughing 'cause no one lasts. I say phrases that summon gasps. In pain, waiting to come unclasped. Lung collapsed. BEAUTIFUL POIGNANT POETRY THAT TOUCHES SOFT SPOTS IN YOUR PUSSY FUCKING FEELINGS. You have a pussy. Must conceal it. Trust me, cut and peel it out your body. Be a zombie. Kill your mommy. Kill your parents.

Zen
03-08-2014, 06:35 PM
I liked this.
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=56620
:)

dull boy
03-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I liked what you linked. It was kind of like what I'm thinking, but slightly less dreary in that you actually managed to say some decent rhymes. We are us.

Zen
03-08-2014, 06:51 PM
<3

I'll be more dreary next time.

dull boy
03-08-2014, 06:54 PM
How can you be so sure? Don't force drear.

Certain
03-08-2014, 07:00 PM
You and dead man love writing about the Netcees.co Open Mic forum. This was unspectacular, but I liked the middle of the first section. I didn't like Malibu's Most Wanted but did like your nod to it.

Zen
03-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Well, I'm feeling awfully dreary at the moment because I drank all my alcohol and don't feel like buying more because fuck doing stuff. I'll just get high instead.

dull boy
03-08-2014, 07:17 PM
I stopped smoking for a bit. I had forgotten what being sober was like, and for a while it felt like being high when I wasn't. Then I started drinking, but stopped after a bad hangover. Now I smoke again, but in slightly more moderation. I miss the days when I was high on not being high, but that was fueled by some notion I had of doing noble and impactful work in the world lollllolololollllll Nah, it's not that funny, I just couldn't stop lol'ing once I'd begun. My bitch is on her way home and I'm not supposed to be smoking so that I can secure employment at some place that furthers my position in make believe social whatevers, I guess. I smoked was in the pipe. She's gonna get all preachy before she tokes up. I hate her.

Zen
03-08-2014, 08:12 PM
I stopped smoking for a bit. I had forgotten what being sober was like, and for a while it felt like being high when I wasn't. Then I started drinking, but stopped after a bad hangover. Now I smoke again, but in slightly more moderation. I miss the days when I was high on not being high, but that was fueled by some notion I had of doing noble and impactful work in the world lollllolololollllll Nah, it's not that funny, I just couldn't stop lol'ing once I'd begun. My bitch is on her way home and I'm not supposed to be smoking so that I can secure employment at some place that furthers my position in make believe social whatevers, I guess. I smoked was in the pipe. She's gonna get all preachy before she tokes up. I hate her.
Me too.

dead man
03-08-2014, 08:26 PM
You and dead man love writing about the Netcees.co Open Mic forum.
what?

dull boy
03-08-2014, 08:28 PM
He's saying we write about Netcees, but I think he kind of meant the audience... and if not, that's what he should have meant.

Hush
03-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Salute

dead man
03-08-2014, 08:42 PM
and idk man. you've been one of my favorites to read for some time, i have your metaphive archives bookmarked on my browser, but this pretentious 'more authentic than thou' attitude towards everybody and everything is sort of turning me off to your shit. its like you've pigeonholed yourself into this creative funk because you're unimpressed, uninspired and unhappy. i don't really care about you as a person because i don't know you but i do miss reading your more inspired rhyme work. maybe it was "less honest" because you weren't pointing out all the bullshit about the world all the time. but at least it was fun to read. and of course thats selfish to say because I'm commenting purely as a consumer. but I'm also someone who uses this place as a conduit for negative emotions and neuroticism so i vaguely understand why you feel the need to do the same. I'm not telling you to stop writing what you want to write about, ill always take a moment read what you have to say, I'm just giving you an honest opinion. take it how you will.

dull boy
03-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Not certain I've ever had a more honest and appreciated response. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm rejecting the natural ways of appreciation, I guess. People like what we write because we make insights pop. It annoys me. I am unimpressed, uninspired and unhappy lol It eats me up, believe me. I'd write about why, but I guess I'll have to get over my lack of inspiration to write inspired before I can lol

Sick
03-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Salute

lol'd @ masturbate to my turmoil

Haha wtf

Natural
03-09-2014, 12:36 PM
What's really funny is people actually Dick ride this paragraph form spew of half abstract ideas and half filler. This shit would never fit in sync with a beat and it doesn't come close to embodying anything near core hip hop. Its people like you...vulger....pancake....baby...bwhaha who make text a truely alianated art form. When it should just be a small variation of real rap(audio).
You have some clever shit sometimes, I'm nobody to say you don't...
but these flashes of brilliance you have get way too much publicity.

I don't know a lot of text sites left today that would consider this dope.
I'm sure you'll hate on this opinion, but deep down you know I'm the truth.

dull boy
03-09-2014, 12:41 PM
lol

Coup
03-09-2014, 12:42 PM
idk, this type of down-and-out, only-I-understand-the-world and I'm-super-unique style is not original, it's lazy and ironic that instead of being insightful and astute, it's the opposite really. Show it, don't say it.

Natural
03-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Lol, indeed.

Hush
03-09-2014, 12:53 PM
See Dull

That's a true backpacker

Amongst even them u are alienated

Zen
03-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Circle jerk? Fuck you guize.

Just Write
03-09-2014, 01:54 PM
I liked it, I thought it had it's stand outs and its dull moments. Like what i did right there ;) you know you do

Sick
03-09-2014, 03:37 PM
YOU must enter a title subject

"The chicken crossed the road but actually didn't, I did.."

Ghost1
03-09-2014, 09:46 PM
What's really funny is people actually Dick ride this paragraph form spew of half abstract ideas and half filler. This shit would never fit in sync with a beat and it doesn't come close to embodying anything near core hip hop. Its people like you...vulger....pancake....baby...bwhaha who make text a truely alianated art form. When it should just be a small variation of real rap(audio).
You have some clever shit sometimes, I'm nobody to say you don't...
but these flashes of brilliance you have get way too much publicity.

I don't know a lot of text sites left today that would consider this dope.
I'm sure you'll hate on this opinion, but deep down you know I'm the truth.

Hi hater.

How many dicks.would u suck to get as much notoriety as a dull boy piece?

Congrays on the rape.

Aside from that

This shit was ok..... i read it.....

I hated the whole jaime kennedy section....blegh

Prior an after were alright......i guess we will never quite measure up to you tho dull....

VINTA......

Ahhh....it just feels uninspired at this point.

Saila
03-10-2014, 07:26 AM
I liked this actually. Don't take this the wrong way, but it came off like you had no end game in sight, and just went with what came to mind, and typed it as it surfaced. I like that though. I also liked how it was unpredictable, and how you were consistent with going off on a tangent. It stopped me getting bored (not that I was). People try too hard sometimes, but this felt like you wasn't. I genuinely enjoyed this, for what it was.

big baby
03-10-2014, 11:20 AM
this wasnt that good. Im not even being a dick on purpose but, I will point out the flaws and praise whats good. First, the comments about hip hop are funny. Second, it is uninspired nonsense. We get it, youre sad. Itd be cool if you were sad ad dope but yore just sad. Theres very little creativity here. Well to what I hold a certain standard. If to say, the likes of Objective wrote this, itd be showing signs of creativity and elevation. This seems stagnant. I know it may be an outlet. But, it just appears blatantly blank. We get it, youre a super genius or something, you think you are, its weak. I agree with the less pooular comments "show it dont say it". Get over it. What are you doing or have you done to make it a better place, the world? Besides numbing the pain with drugs? Seriously. Otherwise, its cool that youre writing. I like how youre now deemed different cause youre sad and im erratic. Good job

Lars
03-10-2014, 11:36 AM
I watch the apathy wrap around my passion.

liked that line a whole lot

this had snippets of BB creeping in towards the end imho but the rest was solid, most just dont feel the paragraph steez i guess but for me its never been a problem, i quite like its catharsis

lmao at natural hating on everything and anything certain people drop

pathetic

Natural
03-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi hater.

How many dicks.would u suck to get as much notoriety as a dull boy piece?

Congrays on the rape.

Aside from that

This shit was ok..... i read it.....

I hated the whole jaime kennedy section....blegh

Prior an after were alright......i guess we will never quite measure up to you tho dull....

VINTA......

Ahhh....it just feels uninspired at this point.

Now what's really funny is the your coming out to defend him, when dull boy took it like man. I'm not saying he agreed with me, because I don't know that but he didn't bitch about it...though I thought he would.

I don't want dull boys level of noteriety....there is a downside to it.
Id be happy with just getting credit where credits due...
And I do under certain aliases so I'm not worried. My intention here wasn't to hate as you are calling it. I just gave my opinion. I'm sorry I didn't praise your idol Bags

And for the record I have enjoyed some of his previous writing...
So that ain't to say he can't write at all....but my original posts stands.
Good day.

Wise Wiggles
03-10-2014, 02:29 PM
I want that in my mouth

Fig
03-12-2014, 02:47 AM
This made me smile

CopyPat
03-20-2014, 03:32 AM
i will always read ur posts for the simple reason of just seeing what you'll rhyme next, cause usually its really dope haha. but don't say we're all fake. copypat is the realness. errybuddy knows it.
i liked most of this. i agree with some of the comments that it is getting a little old/weak but whatever, this particular one was obviously uninspired etc. but overall the majority of your work is still waaaaaay up there, so cheer up ol chap haha. check my no fat chicks for a chuckle

Mitch
04-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Sounds like late Eyedea, I like it. Fuck the haters. Emotion is art... I liked the start and the ending.

dull boy
04-06-2014, 11:09 PM
I think it's funny this sparked a debate on my popularity and current emotional state. Shit is cool lol

This was subpar, and Coup, I agree.

big baby
04-06-2014, 11:36 PM
im just concerned about you

Certain
04-06-2014, 11:36 PM
im just concerned about you

This.