PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 14 MAG

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 08:23 AM
INTRO
another short mag my laptop broke so im copping a new one an im not writing mad shit
on a cellular fuck yah...thanks for tettris and kwality for helping. Also reviews will be up later just posting what I have. Last week blew anyway.

BATTLE REVIEWS

By KWALITY

Beans Vs Allen Knight

I questioned in the start of this why Allen would even pair himself against this dude, really no where near the same talents. Pretty much a above average verse against a non quoteable verse.

Trademark Vs Destroyer

Really thought this would have lit the spark for Des, cause the dude use to be one of the best in the game. Trade has a history he has been around for awhile but didnt expect the battle to go down like this. Honestly thought Des had this in the bag from the check in.

Coogie Sweater Vs Mike Wrecka

This battle was almost BOTW but then we opened and started reading the material not the worst battle but was about average nothing over the top more or less just standard material and execution. Mike Wrecka had a better overall verse and connection which gave him the win.

Flossaurus Vs SCRYPT

Thought Scrypt might have this in the bag, then Floss came with a better verse then what we are use to seeing him post, SCRYPT came with a lot of lack luster material with nothing really impacting tied in which gave Floss the easy W.

UNFUKWITABLE Vs Tic Tac

Thought this would have been a BOTW but one came very very rushed and un like himself. Tic came decent but kind of sloppy, where UNFUK came with some old nameplays and no real creative shit like im use to seeing from him.

Bags Vs Tyler

Should have been a pretty nice battle. Had Bags most likely edging this even with his rust lately, but just like all the over Vets & HOF'ers here not to many of them battle or show up for one consistantly. To bad both of them no showed.

Strikta Vs Greed

This also could have been a decent match. Greed when taking his time and focusing is actually pretty good, Strik on A game or not most likely wins this battle but just like always Strik struggles with activity.

Rudeboy Vs Cryogen

Cry was vet i remember the name not much of his work but mainly the name. Dont know who rude is but the name is pretty wack. I really dont know much about either opponent so i dont know who would have won but i assume it would have went to Cry.

GoW vs Plot

This could have been a dope one, Plot comes inconsistant but when he is on point he fairs pretty well. GoW can hang with the best of them, but i know he has been pretty busy lately wioth RL & RB. Just dont see a point of signing i if you arent going to show.

Lotto Vs Orc

Another battle which could have been something, Lotto has been improving alot as of late, but ORc really has no need for improvement other then activity. This could have been an easy champ match for orc if he would have showed. But Lotto ended up moving on instead.

KwaL!ty Vs Ctrl

Not much to say he no showed me probably had some real life issues get in the way much rather would have had him show.

Maximus Vs Drift

I remember Max from back in the hay day, dont really know who Drift i heard some good things, Pretty evenly matched battle in my eyes both most likely would have struggled from rust. But again another no show.

BATTLE PREVIEWS

Title tettris 4-0 vs lotto 7-5
Lotto is improving and u can tell, he drops a real nice bar in his verse always but
Execution holds his punches back from doing alot of damage, and tettris ia a vet
He's dope came back marking everyone he's in the shadow boxing finals also
I don't see him losing here lotto can suprise tho tbh but tettris is a beast 75/25 Tet wins

Contender plot 6-3 vs tictac 6-6
Decent contender, tac is gettin more polished wit his bars and he isn't someone ti sleep on
Plot got here thru alot of no show wins he's decent to this will be close one depends who wants it more
I got tac winning this he's got better concepts imo but plot could take it..55/45 tac

Trademark 1-0 vs drift 2-0
Drift is decent his no show verse was pretty solid, trade is now he's knocking off the rusty he's
Got some good bars here an there his verse last week was cool this could be really close ima say trade im a close one 60/40 trademark

Maximus 1-3 vs rudeboy 1-0
Haven't seen anything from rude yet but he will show to the battle...max ia rusty an still Tryna get
back to where he was but he's still decent. Ima say max wins cuz idk anythings about rude, 70/30 max

Kwality 6-5 vs tyler 2-3
Decent battle right here tyler is good and kwality can be good id he just was fresher wit concepts
his wordings there this can be close if kwality tight his bars up cuz tyler will drop nice bt I got tyler
Wit the dub 60/40

Sharp 3-1 vs axe 0-0
Sharp gotten pretty good over the past couple months really tuned his bars up and axe I seen him
on rb he's decent prolly rusty but I don't see him beating sharp he's just been real solid as of late
Sharp wins 65/35

Hush 1-1 vs creeps 0-0
big chined faggot fuck face creeps is chyeah under a gay alias he's wackest nigga alive
30xI champ, hush is hof an dope he's the best doing it right now tbh chin has no chance
Hush wins 100/0

Alpha 4-5 vs answer 1-0
Cool battle here, can be real close if alphabet shows smh...answer decent haven't
read much from him but what I did was Ight ...alphabet can be hit or miss but when he's dropping
good an not lazy he's nice wot it I got alpah winning 60/40

Ill Nika 5-2 vs jay 0-0
Jay is Ight haven't seen much from him in a while last rime I seen him he was statement ish he needs
to be more creative and he can do damage here....ill is dope consistent as fuck he got some nice wins
He wins this, 70/30 Nik

Bender 3-1 vs utmost 0-0
Bender aka jimmy is decent he's got nice bars here an there but consistency is his problem
If he works on that he'll be good ...utmost haven't seen him in a while he's prolly rusty
before he went mia he was not bad this can be a close one but I got bender 60/40

Battle of the Week
Destroyer:
we can go pics after u lose this.. better luck in round 2
trademark's actually a good name, cuz when I'm done, they'll draw a white circle around u
u made a mistake tho, step to des & just get slayed ho
Markalle massacre u & it'll look so much worse than Sarajevo
lol @ u signing in NBL just to face me u wack faggot
u don't just have no business here, they're already putting a lien on ur house for back taxes
des is hard, if I was alcohol I'd be tequila
u stay soft to save face, so motherfucking nox...zima
I peeped ur shit, ur average, u will have to bring a lot if u gonna win this
u made me look dumb when u posted ur pic, lucky for me u still look dumber in it

Trademark:
Your verses are just shit, I’ll easily drop this nerd with a punch, quick,
Cuz when it comes to talent & style, this old scrubs worn out... Like dirty nurses in public.
Me duck this dude? All of his wins are no shows, he's fucking through,
It's ironic your career consist of hookups & connections, it's a shame none of your punches do.
You suck, it's true! So it's sad you're claiming to be a vet, that's weird,
Cuz if I placed you on a scale, I'd rate your asinine, Which summarizes your entire text career.
My threads are feared, while yours are a joke... We just stop and laugh,
Plus with all the swayin’ this faggot conducts… You should be a choreographer for a Salsa class.
I'll stomp this fag. Co'mon He's far from hot! All I'm seeing is lame dawg,
Cuz if you consider this faggot's bars fire? I can honestly see why fireman are being laid off.

Verse of the week:
Trademark:
Your verses are just shit, I’ll easily drop this nerd with a punch, quick,
Cuz when it comes to talent & style, this old scrubs worn out... Like dirty nurses in public.
It's ironic your career consist of hookups & connections, it's a shame none of your punches do.
You suck, it's true! So it's sad you're claiming to be a vet, that's weird,
Cuz if I placed you on a scale, I'd rate your asinine, Which summarizes your entire text career.
My threads are feared, while yours are a joke... We just stop and laugh,
Plus with all the swayin’ this faggot conducts… You should be a choreographer for a Salsa class.
I'll stomp this fag. Co'mon He's far from hot! All I'm seeing is lame dawg,
Cuz if you consider this faggot's bars fire? I can honestly see why fireman are being laid off.

Top Punches:
Allen Knight vs Beans
Saying u bust heats a lie, I move shit wen hollows spray
Nothing u spit Israel, & these shells go inside ur temple like a jewish holiday
Destroyer vs Trademark
we can go pics after u lose this.. better luck in round 2
trademark's actually a good name, cuz when I'm done, they'll draw a white circle around u

Trademark vs Destroyer

Unfuckwitable vs Tic Tac
2 new dudes fighting to be the best defenders,
But fuck competing in Noob races,
Thats just something you gonna need when i wreck ya dentures.

Tic Tac vs Unfuckwitable
You're not makin a move although this cat can imagine
Cuz anything Unattempted...is like it never actually happen

POWER RANKS

1 TETTRIS

2 ALLEN KNIGHT

3 TIC TAC

4 TYLER

5 BENDER

6 DRIFT

7 ILL NIKA

8 lotto smirk

9 HUSH

10 SHARP

WTF
WTF AT LAST WEEK

OUTRO
YAH WANT THIS LEAGUE TO KEEP GOING? THEN FUCKING SHOW FOR BATTLES
ITS NOT HARD TO DROP 10ALL LINES IN A WEEK U LAZY FAGGOTS SMH..DON'T
SIGN IN IF U THINK ULL NOSHOW FOREAL...ILL MURDER U ...THAT'S THE MAG FOR
A SHITTY PAST WEEK. FUCK U ALL. SHOUT OUT TO TETTRIS FOR THE HELP

Paradigm
03-09-2014, 09:26 AM
good shit allen you doing a good job running it

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 09:37 AM

Thanks homie

Chyeahhh!!!
03-09-2014, 09:47 AM
yawns

http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/1010656318_1380083500.gif

still got that money honey. Whenever you're ready to stop being funny Mr Forever Text lol.

Sicc
03-09-2014, 09:57 AM

Word ^

Cool little mag, bro. Word at VOTW and BOTW. Lol - good stuff. My bad on the previews, drift got me, lol. Just keyed some quick shit, niggas got no posts really and hasn't even posted here but 1 verse, but oh well he got me lol...

Good shit Drift - rematch for sure, lol.

Destroyer
03-09-2014, 11:13 AM
lol @ BOTW
This sad, sad league

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 11:24 AM
lol @ BOTW
This sad, sad league

Lol at dissing urself, an yea it sad cuz ppl Tryna make it good yea
U old faggot lol cuz ur so important to anything

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Battle reviews updated good looked to kwality

Drift
03-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Good mag. And good battle Trade. Let me know when you want a rematch bro.

Destroyer
03-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Lol at dissing urself, an yea it sad cuz ppl Tryna make it good yea
U old faggot lol cuz ur so important to anything

no hate bro
ur doing ur thing
I'm just laughing at that being botw
I didn't get one vote. how's that a botw?

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 04:52 PM
no hate bro
ur doing ur thing

Im just trying to make this shit strive, but I can't do it alone yah dig

Destroyer
03-09-2014, 04:54 PM
i know man, I know
I give u props tho, don't think I don't

Tettris
03-09-2014, 05:09 PM
no hate bro
ur doing ur thing

Blame me...but did u read the other battles last week? Geeeesh

Destroyer
03-09-2014, 05:17 PM
lol. no doubt

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 05:25 PM
i know man, I know
I give u props tho, don't think I don't

Sall good I kno u do, I didn't mean to snap at u
Im just Tryna make this shit like old days
I do mags an make ppl.vote idk Wat more.can I do

Mike Wrecka
03-09-2014, 05:38 PM
good shit allen.

if you need any help with the league let me know.
sharp said he isn't going to be around much. i'll vote on all the battles this week

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 05:49 PM
good shit allen.

if you need any help with the league let me know.
sharp said he isn't going to be around much. i'll vote on all the battles this week

Appreciate that mike

KwaL!ty
03-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Allen Knight you have my battle with Tyler as a double no show. I edited in my verse like tuesday lol.

Allen Knight
03-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Allen Knight you have my battle with Tyler as a double no show. I edited in my verse like tuesday lol.

Ur right, fixed

Clash
03-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Dis mag so kewl