PDA

View Full Version : SvW 'Picture Frame' Cypher

Nigma
04-18-2013, 07:53 PM
It goes without saying this is quite long piece. Read a verse or two, read it all, s'all gravy. We're just tellin our story.

Spoken vs Written
KICH-ZYGOTE-UNIQUE-BROB-ENIGMA

-KICH
Continuous notion of broken emotions
Running through the motions, imposing my will upon Holy poems
Open up ya mind to the awoken beast lurking these streets simply hoping
that a purpose can meet.
But alas he's broken.
Corrosion corrupting the interwoven devotion that he has for spoken word
Losing any hope to be heard...
But his will was potent and important, grinding through headaches that he coped with
Hoping that popping Ibuprofen would numb the pain just for the moment.
From the days of Oxytocin to oxymorons on spoken vs written, smitten with the art of rhyming
Parents were sickened from the first track that they listened to
"You missing school?" Daddy ain't think that this was cool.
A principal, and his principles ain't embracing the art and dedication it takes to make something amazing
Instead he tried putting music on probation...
A prohibition and a broken vision, is this a home or prison?
When I hold this pen is it a sin? 'Nd when I'm spittin' is the devil slowly grinning?
Or is the Holy winning?...
Now tell me, is a man worth his weight in glory when he rapes the horny minds of the youth?
Or is that just the way the game is forming?
Whoring over chains and whips, ain't it slick?
Slavery's still run with a raging fist
They dangling cars and ice that make you want to either work steal or pay for it
Think a minute than tell me what you make of it
The industry preaching material bigotry and the will in me ain't willfully stopping
Till Radio Frequencies start steering sees from Ignorance's Epitome.

-Zygote
You have the weakest persona,
Up against a supreme Ayatollah that leaves opponents meeting Jehovah,
You're fighting a virus that gets deep in your stroma, leave you asleep in a coma,
Really it's over, I purge motherfuckers like eating a heap of granola with bulimia nervosa,
Open the wound and apply cleaner ammonia, my rhymes intertwined like a genus of cobra,
If someone said you're good that must be a misnomer.
I'm a homosapien you're just a homo-acting, little midget your photo-caption should say Frodo Baggins,
You're facing down a Komodo dragon; with the same parts as a whale shark - consume opponents like a shoal of plankton,
You simply froze, inaction, like staring at a ghostly phantom,
Sometimes I just explode at random and throw a tantrum, do not face me is the oldest maxim,
You won't even know what happened, get hit with a proton cannon that splatters protoplasm,
Make you feel like all hopes abandoned.
The thin line between genius and madness, if you get the reference then you are fit to compete with the deepest combatants,
It was a sad recent advancement, when SvW pulled the plug on its breathing attachment,
But no one's feeling the absence, it continues through those who are still decently active.

WE DA BEST!

-Mr. UnIque
Gravities a bitch since day one it's forced me to hit the pavement
I could live 1000 lives n never spit the same shit
It could be written in plain English but Anglo Saxons would never get the statement
They call me a dick head to try to grip my greatness
I don't need the spotlight it needs me
There's blood in the water, it's time for feeding
Hip Hops my bitch without me she's a weakling
I wifed her just so she could wear out her beatings
Enough of the introduction I'm feeling greedy
The time is right, the stage is set
Someone's gonna die tonight so place ya bets
The Machines been broken down the Rage is Next
Confused faggots lining up to change they sex
Think'n they equal but no Klan has ever tried to hang they necks
Controversy is King, 911 = inside job so bitch save ya breath
This is only the begging, trust me ya can't tame the text
I'm the King of this, my crowns made of platinum
I was formed in a dream, born a champion
Retirement? Aint ever happen'n!
I speak in circles around these squares, trust me it's no accident
Picture perfect cuz my scriptures' worded immaculate…
P.S. I'm jobless but I have no lack in vision
So fuck neone who says be'n honest is a whack decision
My flow's a masterful instrument it never lacks precision
I'm the best emcee, it's destiny that I ash tradition
Be'n the best there ever was period is this bastards mission
N I wont stop till ya all are forced to grab a listen!
(THINK ABOUT IT)

-Brob
Fuck Harry Potter and Hogwarts, I'd rather fuck Emma Watson
Watch her jetski on my jetsam then float free on my flotsam
And god bless those lost to the bombs in Boston
And let our thoughts be in the hearts of those moms who lost ‘em
With OJ, zits and Vader on your rostrum I guess your theme was blackheads
So let me twist this Enigma on its head and wrap it in a riddle of racked threads
Leave all you smackheads looking like crackbread trapped in hacked dreads
Or like Lady Macbeth's absurd backspread after the third act's read
Cuz Brob's back from the dead, and ready to make an entrance
Serving a death sentence to pretend fakers with vengeance
With a tendency to tread on all toes in the front rows of attendance
And suspend all animation til the perfect verdict is senseless
This verse is the worst test and best guess of your denseness
And if that didn't register then I guess Spoken's defenceless
Battered, broken and bruised, abused and left stricken
An open-door policy, just one click and you're let in
A time-bomb ticking, ain't nobody twigging?
It's only as I hear the pin drop I hear the ears pricking
Fingers that once took a good licking are now ready to kick-in
And blow your mind all over whatever room you now sit in
From the home of fried chicken to a bona fide Britain
My writtens go over more domes than combs when I'm spittin
The blue touchpaper is lit on which the blueprint was writ
And that little diminishing bit reflects the relinquishing shit that I give
Never forget or forgive, my mind's a net full of sieves
Forever the forgotten fugitive in this rotten borough we live..

-Enigma
Shit, the world we live? In danger?
This the age of the prince of anger
Heat he spits gives him the lips of Vader
Dipped in flame embracing the hidden,
Sacred gift of Satan, spit a liquid chain
Of viscous hatred that switch terrain
And change a mountain cliff to crater
Wish to live in shade? My clique will take ya
Just grip a dagger, slit a vein
And let it drip on the enlistment paper
If the litmus fades, your sins are great
Exchange your grin for fangs,
If it didn't change you didnt make it, must be pissed,
Just tryin to live ya life in the midst of greatness
When simply stated, your shit is basic
Next to mine ya kinda look like less lines than printer pages
Chamber OJ Simpson traits and in this rage
DEFCON 6 is staged, level of sickness: Plauge
Each writer stays touching your chest until your nipples chafe
We're like the players making Quiddich famous
Rip through paper with a wizards cadence
Pop these bitches brains in like a witches face zits
Precision aim, it's click and bang
Could spray from hip and pick off distant neighbors
Scribble bars that switch and change into written cages
The scripts contain your wits in chains till rhythms fading
I advise the rich and famous to admit to blame
It's great, their pride takes hits of shame when shaken, like the dicks of Asians
We could do this shit for days, okay I'm gonna click on save
Encase this shit within a picture frame to restrain from the image fading

fin

Split
04-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Wow. What forum are these people from?

Nigma
04-18-2013, 09:58 PM
We are all from a now non-existent battling site called Spoken vs Written. It wasn't forum based, was coded specifically for battles. Logic, who just signed with Def Jam, wrote on this site before he started his audio, and still checked in on it to promote until it went offline. Another dude from Nepal who goes by Yama Buddha has a following of over 130,000 over there.

To sum it up, the site was a breeding ground for talented writers!

zygote
04-22-2013, 06:58 AM
My favorite was Brob's followed by KICH. Too bad no contribution from The Jesodist, Decapitator, Dragonfist or Krill they were entertaining to read as well. The websites 2nd attempt to be online after it went offline never really worked.

dead man
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM
damn @ some of zygote's lines. lmao

Really it's over, I purge motherfuckers like eating a heap of granola with bulimia nervosa,
Open the wound and apply cleaner ammonia, my rhymes intertwined like a genus of cobra,
If someone said you're good that must be a misnomer.
I'm a homosapien you're just a homo-acting, little midget your photo-caption should say Frodo Baggins,
yowzer

Lost in Thought
07-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I want to add one

Terror wrist
07-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Fair cypher, y'all tried.

Certain
07-27-2013, 01:24 AM
I really liked how all of your styles sort of clashed but worked together. This is one of those things that could make for a fascinating recording because everything about each verse was so different.

KICH brought a lot of emotion to his verse. He certainly focused the most on the vague topic at hand, which makes sense because he was going first and had to set the stage. It took me a while to pick up his flow, and I'm not sure I ever did completely. But the writing was interesting.

Zygote came in with some really hard shit. From the opening line, this verse was enormous. It had the show-stopper appeal of Busta Rhymes' verse to close the "Simon Says" remix. The Frodo Baggins line was the best of the entire thing, and I think the verse as a whole might have been as well.

Mr. UnIque then flipped the whole thing, but I really enjoyed the whimsy of his verse. It was by far the most casual but had incredible swagger to it. The comparison I might make is, if you dig the back-in-the-day underground scene, when Rise would come on a Demigodz posse cut, all sardonic and punchline-heavy, fully aware of his skill and fine with being the jokester.

Brob's verse definitely had the difficulty factor covered. It was all over the place in the way these sorts of verses are supposed to be. The flow, rhyme schemes, writer's voice and topic all switched up a few times within the verse.

Enigma finished it off with just a ridiculous flow. I wish more people on these boards had as firm a grasp of sound as you have shown in the two verses I've read from you. Flow is more than end rhymes, and you showed it with alliteration, consonance and multiple-syllable and internal rhyming. And you wrapped it up well, pulling off the flow pedal just enough to get in a nice punchline, then put a cap on it all.

There was a lot of really impressive stuff here.

JESODIST
10-14-2015, 03:46 AM
KRILL

"Ammo for this battle travels up through the lungs, Loser cracks the cyanide capsule held under his tongue
razor shrapnel causes cuts, poisoning blood in his gums you gotta survive to climb ladders and jump up the rungs,
hundreds of engine pistons pump engineered venom sickness into each one of the victims, on your second clinic visit,
stone henge megalithics, rhymes in monsterous proportions, obelisks trans-morph into eerily ominous contortions,
dismembered babies, hell I even see phoenix feathers vaguely with the letters HADES emanating from the center painting
plus swarms of people investigating, it's glow entices you, no one forgoes the vibrant hues, of the yellows whites and blues
those who do? a cold lifeless goo, is All That remains, biblical arenas visible from Zeniths! combat engaged,
the children of Olympus safely place wagers on our fates The dangers we will face the neighbors we will scathe...
my bone necklace rattles as I lead Earth against Demon Castle I lapse back into Reality and Realize I Bit the capsule!"
give me a microphone receiver and a 6 pack of Keystone and the ribosome deleter, equipped for hacking genomes
Trained to disassemble weapons in less than a second, point shit in MY direction? no time for second guessin'
sure I talk a big game, And maybe I back it up too, but when i want to switch lanes, there's nothing I can do
internal struggles like mine have killed stronger hearted fellows if you're soft, like harps and chellos or art from Donatello
DON'T cross the thresh-hold, but I'll soon be swimming the River Styx, Cause its days like this, my infinity symbol feels like a figure six,
KriLL Diesel. the kind of evil that runs off pills, needles, and the adrenaline thrill when my free will chooses to Kill people,
watching the soul leave its hostess, the Big Sleep approaches collateral damage from Crip barrels make Bloods like Hematosis,
that's how the streets is focused, I'm saddened by this cycle, Outcries. depressed housewives going Mad without the NyQuil,
prescriptions filled with happy pills help fight hysteria, prison tents behind a picket fence inside White America.
Shit. I'm no different, What makes me think I could escape it? shapeless faces of children drawing their dreams on the pavement.
only to be scuffed, erased by rain and smug travelers, bus passengers, dull vernacular, and unseen drug traffickers,
I couldn't back down, shattering my past was my last vow,in hind-sight, that's pretty much how I got where I'm at now
SHIT!! holding an ox to Oxford Graduates' oxygen passages,
awful habits forced me to fund oxycotton tablets Quick! Drugs fill my cataloged expenses, which in turn, sabotages friendships,
walking a road with no forks, and a dead end is imminent, Doe spent on Ritalin, instead of women who befriend and get intimate,
came correct, we fucked, but.. i've felt empty since fifteen, no passion, just sex... that's not what being with a chick means,
twenty four seven. inebriation debilitated the love sensation I chose instant alleviation over facing drug rehabilitation
I aint on some pussy cry now shit, thanks if you bothered to read and when I father my seed I'll be damned if he don't follow my lead"

JESODIST

The Psychoclone will use Poseidon's Trident Homes to Beat your Skull like Xylophones,
Won't stop till I Deform your Bones and make sure you hear the sound of your heart Beat in Silent Tones,
Lets put apart your Poems, My rhymes were Designed by Drones from Atlantis World Who Reside in Thrones,
Every Line Inscribed in Vibrant Stones used to bash Defiant Souls till we hear the Cry and Moans,
A Shape Shifting Demon who Supress Worlds conjuring the Genius and Madness,
Imprinting Feelings on Possessed souls who with Read This with Gladness,
Accounting your Realest Desires the Satanic pastor is here to Seal these Writers,
Within Exquisite Kinship Cyphers Hotter than a Fenix breathing in a Sea of Fires,
Letting the surgical Drill Wires dig deep till it Reveals their Leanest Fibers,
An Actual Gambler slash Astral Traveller Invoking the Quintesence,
A Supernatural Battler Transporting Bombs within a Sentence Choking the Tilted Senses of your Frigid Essence,
Gyrating Auras and Chakras So powerfull your whole body will be Lifted upon Witnessing this Presence,
I am the sensational Omen that has Risen from Spoken vs Written,
A 5th dimensional being intentionally beefing Spitting supernovas to burn your Brittle Mittens,
A Lion roaring peeling the skin from your bones so don't Provoke me little Kittens,
The Lucifer in hell who knows your Future Rebutuals and Evolution of Delusional Felonies
Contribution by the Jesodist Psychologically Abuse you within Obscure Illusions in the Melodies,
Psychotically Infusing something Gruesome in your Memories,
Commence Prosecution of my Enemies Involving Intense Electrocution as one of the most Crucial Remedies,
To stop this teraformin beast you need more than Atomic bomb Difusion or a Mellow Diss,
Supernaturallly Akin to Enigmatic Got a master degree in Physics and Mathematics,
The origins of human life is Encripted in these Schematics,
The Universe is Splitting due to this lyrical reenachment of Alien vs Predator,
This Multie Verse is so deceiving you'd think Satan was the Editor,
You worms and roaches I like Moltress Spraying you with Chemicals,
Unleashing Tidal waves to wash away all the crabs Grazing in your Genitals,
Lycopanthropic Features training Gargoyles and Creatures above your Tabernacles with Reapers,
Home of the Spectacular Preachers Our Vernacular is Deeper,
All Nonbelievers shall be Delivered after being Mangled with Cleavers,
Compared to Spoken all other sites are are common like Glandular Fever,
Their Phantasmal Scriptures couldn't be consider hot if they were Dipped in Battery Acid and Ether,
Scripters that awed the wise bringing it raw and Intensive For Real Its No Joke,
The site was considered a Franchize with each bar more expensive than a Kilo of Coke,
A place that Spawned the So Iconic Lord Sybliminal Known as Logic,
Most members were Tough Bionic exposing flows ramming through the Globe like Sonic,
A Darker Brigade Spreading sickness infecting millions more than Anthrax Interlaced with Asthma and Aids,
Advancing with Rage in The Granedest of Cage ready to Blast ya Face with Plasma Grenades,
Off the radar, beyond the cosmos and galaxy, An Abstract Base...

DECAPITATOR

Top 15 will be 14 topless when Decap comes with obnoxious rhyme concoctions of deadly toxins.
when inhaled, vital organs will fail, every rhyme on point like a scorpions tail.
I already got the coffin and nails or would like to have ya head on a Popsicle impaled?
your awfully frail to contend with a man beast, Leave mc’s whiter the Klan sheets,
your technique is older then antiques, I’ll ask who wants beef while my pan heats.
Let it cook and slept on ya knowledge like I dozed on a set of books,
and come sharper then a set of hooks to clip rooks.
This stiff kids is trash, my gats kick back will give em whip lash,
the sharp shit I kick will leave a big gash on his bitch ass,
I burst like egg sacks bustin out till the chest cracks scattering extracts!
Enuff wit your cartoon shit, time to consume this bitch and run through em like Harpoon tips,
Strip your physical apartwith the same violence with which a typhoon Rips.
your response is useless cuz the way my matrix is composed It makes computers chips explode,
when i processes the hard flow mixed with a c-4 cargo through barcodes,
stop ya hearts pulse and make niggas stand still like yard gnomes,
wit more styles then martial arts know.
Lyrical villian My skull click be killin em,
just another dumb simian that’s gonna get ripped through his meridians by a sick reptilian.
words are sick I got hollow roundsfor a scared bitch and crush skulls at 1000 lbs per square inch,
You stand proud like a bitch with bare tits, A circus clown that’s looks medium rare in a bears grip,
On point like hair picks in a spics bare fist that’ll stab till I ventilated this scared kid,
My cranial lobe unloads a Draconian flow that’ll feel like Opuim smoke to this mc who should host a nickelodeon show,
not a formidable foe he kicks nonsense That’s why my style is complex cuz no mc would adopt the subject,
I walk out of floating aeronautic metal objects,
spittin with hypnotic optics every word hits like atomic rockets from cockpits of starships.
toppled the best this petty earth offered so stop it and
Take this word of advice I’ll murder this site with such surgical strikes,
to wind pipes like OJ murdered his wife,
take heads and now your topless like the convertible types,
cut you like a blunt with a vertical slice and pull your spine out now you’re classified as invertebrate life!